35? That's next year. |
35 那不就是明年么 |
You're meant to allow time to meet Mr. Right first. |
你得留点时间先去找找你的白马王子 |
No. Exactly. Of course, absolutely. |
必须的 当然了 |
Cos we don't want this. This would not be ideal. |
谁愿意要你啊 你一点都配不上我 |
Grim. Yuckety yuck at you. You make me feel bleugh. |
你恶心的要死 看到你连胃都吐出来了 |
So...yeah. |
好吧 |
Just to be safe, I know it's 21 years hence, |
保险起见 我知道虽然还有21年呢 |
but should I book a venue? |
我们要不要定个场地 |
Oh, sorry. |
不好意思 |
55 is insulting. |
55是人身攻击啊 |
Well, as I say, it works so you allow time to meet the one. |
我说了的 你得留点时间去找白马王子 |
But if something happens before you're 55 |
但是如果在你55之前遇到了那个他 |
then you don't ignore it. |
千万不要迟疑 |
If there's a "Moment", |
如果有那个"机会" |
then clearly the rules are |
理所当然的 |
- you go to Paris and get engaged. - A moment. |
- 你们就去法国订婚了 - 机会 |
Deal with this Miranda. Elegance. |
考验我的时刻到了 优个雅 |
Stevie Stevie Stevie Stevie Stevie, Stevie, Stevie, Stevie... |
|
I'm busy! I've got to leave early to talk to my builders. |
我在忙 我得早点走 得去和建筑工人们谈谈 |
Yeah, but I've got news. |
好的 但是我有新闻 |
Anyway, this is a night school prospectus. |
这不是夜校简介么 |
Yes. I'm doing a French course and I'll tell you pour quoi... |
是啊 我在上法语课 我告诉你为啥子 |
so we can start to go international, sales wise... |
这样我们就能走向世界了 |
Two things to say, firstly... |
两件事要说 第一 |
and, secondly, needy, high maintenance friend |
第二件 求关注 你的高又高朋友 |
with news - Bonjour! |
有新闻 你好伐 |
Gather please. Right. |
集合一下 |
Gary has asked me to be his safety wife. |
Gary让我做他的备胎老婆 |
But, he said, obviously, if something happens before |
但是 他很明确的说 如果在那之前发生了什么 |
then we wouldn't ignore it. |
我们不要忽视它 |
If there was a moment. |
如果真有那么一刹那 |
He's considering there might be a moment between us, Stevie. |
他是在想我俩之间的一刹那 Stevie |
I've got to create a moment and do some woo-ing. |
我得制造点浪漫 做点示爱的事 |
It's harder to say than you imagine that. |
你说出来比你做出来更难 |
Woo-ing. Woo-ing. |
示爱 示爱 |
Getting away from the point... |
跑偏了 |
I need to create a romantic, spontaneous moment |
我得制造点浪漫 顺其自然的一刻 |
so Gary sees me in a sexual light. |
我的性感之光会闪瞎Gary的眼 |
Sorry, how is Gary ever going to see YOU in a... |
不好意思 Gary怎么会看到你 |
No, no, what I mean is, you're... |
不是 不是 我是说 你 |
No, you're just not very, you know, you know. |
不是 你不是非常 你懂得 |
No, what I mean is, you know, you don't have... |
不是 我的意思是 你没有 |
No, what you're, |
不是 你有的是 |
what you're not... you're not like me. |
你没有 你不像我 |
You're just, you're just very British aren't you? |
你只是 你只是很英国范儿 是吧 |
完整版请点击 |
|
- I mean say "Sex". - Sex |
- 说"性" - 性 |
You know I don't like to say it. |
你知道我不爱说这个词 |
I prefer the term "Shenanigans". |
我更倾向于"小计谋" |
Sounds nicer. And you're British! |
听上去更好 你也是英国人啊 |
British in nationality, yeah, |
只是英国国籍 |
but when it comes to the language of love, |
当提到爱的语言的时候 |
I'm practically Spanish. |
我就是西班牙人了 |
Just a look in my eye and pheromones are released. |
看着我的眼睛 一切都明了了 |
Only me, darling. Hi, Stevie, how are you? |
我来了 亲爱的 你好 Stevie 你怎么样呢 |
- OK. Although... - Just a turn of phrase. |
- 还好 虽然 - 只是客套一下 |
Can I leave this with you? |
我能把这个留给你么 |
Your old diaries. Which I have to say, |
你小时候的日记 |
make very interesting reading. |
写得真是太搞笑了 |
- You read them?! - Of course. |
- 你居然看了 - 当然 |
Like Anne Frank but more depressing. |
堪比<安妮日记>的绝望升级版 |
Can't they stay at home? |
就不能把它们留在家里么 |
No. We've cleared out your old room |
不行 我们把你的房间腾空了 |
because we've extended the bathroom |
因为我们要扩建浴室 |
and we're fitting a Jacuzzi. |
还要装个按摩浴缸 |
Must dash - The Evening News'll be out. |
得赶紧走了 晚间新闻要开始了 |
We're looking at the personals to find you someone |
我们得看看人事名单给你物色一个 |
and I don't want your father to start without me. |
我不想你爸爸一个人先开始 |
He only circles white people |
他只选白人 |
and I've told him, when it comes to finding you a husband, |
我告诉过他 在给你找老公的问题上 |
we can't afford to be racist. |
我们不能种族歧视 |
We will consider a BLACK man. |
我们要考虑黑人 |
You can say black. It's fine. |
你可以说黑 没关系的 |
- Are you sure it's not RACIST... - No. |
- 你确定不是种族歧视 - 不是 |
Oh, well then I do love a BLACK man! |
我真心喜欢黑人啊 |
Such fun! |
太搞笑了 |
That mouthing words thing's a real Middle Class tick. |
那口型语绝对是中产阶级标志啊 |
I know. At least she was doing it properly this time. |
我知道 至少这次她没有用错 |
She gets confused and does it the wrong way round. |
她经常搞混 该用不该用的经常弄反 |
The other day she said, |
有天她说 |
"You know those two women next door, LESBIANS." |
'咱们隔壁那两个女人 是同性恋' |
Exactly. Stevie always underestimates me. |
就是啊 Stevie总是小看我 |
I knew I could do romance. |
我知道我能搞浪漫 |
- Summer lovin' had me a blast - Ooh, it's our song! |
- 夏日爱恋让我如此尽兴 - 是我们的歌 |
Summer lovin' happened so fast |
夏日爱恋让我措手不及 |
I met a girl crazy for me |
我遇到一个为我疯狂的女孩 |
I met a guy cute as can be |
我遇到一个帅气无比的男孩 |
Summer days driftin' away to uh-oh, those summer nights |
夏日渐渐远去 这夏日的夜晚 |
Uh! Tell me more, tell me more |
告诉我 继续说 |
Like did he have a car |
比如他是否有车 |
This is not a hoover being a man! |
这个不是胡佛吸尘器做的人 |
- Stevie! - Miranda, I've got subsidence. |
- Stevie - Miranda 我家地面下陷了 |
Please can I stay with you? Thanks. |
我能住你这么 谢谢 |
I've got a Gary plan. |
我想到一个"Gary计划"了 |
- Come in! - Thank you. |
- 请进 - 谢谢 |
Although, I was thinking maybe I shouldn't bother. |
虽然 我在想要不还是算了 |
I don't even know if I want a relationship. |
我都不确定我是不是想要一段恋情 |
Somebody knowing everything about me. |
要有一个人了解我的一切 |
I mean, do I really want somebody knowing |
我真的想让人知道 |
that sometimes I dress up as the Queen |
有时候我打扮成女王 |
and record her speech |
还录下她的演讲吗 |
and I watch it back to see |
然后我还要倒回去看看 |
what it would be like if I was the Queen. |
要是我是女王的话会是什么样 |
- Do you actually do that? - No. |
- 你真的这样做 - 没有 |
Yes! |
必须有 |
You can stay, but please don't take over my life. |
你可以留下来 但是不要喧宾夺主 |
You'll hardly notice me! |
我就是透明人 |
Especially if Gary's here... |
尤其是Gary在的时候 |
OK, your plan? |
好吧 说说你的计划 |
Why don't you come with me to my French course? Yes? |
你为啥不跟我去上法语课 多好啊 |
Passionate, sophisticated language, mon cherie. |
富有激情又精致的语言 我的宝贝儿 |
- Are you saying I'm unsophisticated? - Bottom. |
- 你是说我不够精致么 - 发自内心的 |
Bottom! |
臀部 |
Look, classroom, remembering my school days |
教室 让我想起学校生活 |
isn't going to help me feel passionate. |
一点激情都没有 |
Apparently the teacher is cute. |
不过老师很可爱 |
Although if he is he's mine. |
但是就算他是谁的也得是我的 |
Come on, you need a bit of chic |
你需要点雅致的东西 |
- to get you in the romantic zone. - OK. |
- 给你增加点浪漫 - 好吧 |
I refer you to the last time |
提醒一下 你上次 |
you attempted something in this field. |
想搞点浪漫的时候 |
- Hi there. - Oh! Hi. |
- 你好 - 你好 |
网友评论