美文网首页乐其英语|乐在其中
比尔盖茨在哈佛大学的演讲(2)

比尔盖茨在哈佛大学的演讲(2)

作者: 老祝读书 | 来源:发表于2018-09-26 05:35 被阅读0次

    音频

    I applaud the graduates today for taking a much more direct route to your degrees. For my part, I’m just happy that the Crimson has called me "Harvard’s most successful dropout." I guess that makes me valedictorian of my own special class … I did the best of everyone who failed.
    我为今天在座的各位同学感到高兴,你们拿到学位可比我简单多了。哈佛的校报称我是“哈佛大学历史上最成功的辍学生”。我想这大概使我有资格代表我这一类学生发言……在所有的失败者里,我做得最好。
    But I also want to be recognized as the guy who got Steve Ballmer to drop out of business school. I’m a bad influence. That’s why I was invited to speak at your graduation. If I had spoken at your orientation, fewer of you might be here today.
    但是,我还要提醒大家,我使得Steve Ballmer(注:微软总经理)也从哈佛商学院退学了。因此,我是个有着恶劣影响力的人。这就是为什么我被邀请来在你们的毕业典礼上演讲。如果我在你们入学欢迎仪式上演讲,那么能够坚持到今天在这里毕业的人也许会少得多吧。

    For my part

    至于我,对我来说

    1.For my part, I don't care who wins.
    至于我,谁赢我都不在乎。

    2.For my part , I wish I can pass the final examination
    就我而言,我希望我能通过期末考试。

    3.For my part , I support Lily
    就我而言,我支持莉莉。

    That’s why

    这就是为什么
    1.That’s why I like gardenia very much.
    这就是为什么我非常喜欢栀子花。

    2.That's why I don't wait for you anymore.
    这就是为什么我不再等你了

    3.So that's why I want to go home
    所以这就是我要回家的原因,

    be recognized as

    被公认为

    1.Hot pot is recognized as the most delicious food
    火锅被公认为最美味的食物。

    2.He is recognized as leader of the team.
    他被公认为该队的领袖。

    3.she is recognized as goddess by lots of youths

    她被许多年轻人当作女神。

    欢迎关注乐其英语I乐在其中公众号,附有到演讲音频

    相关文章

      网友评论

        本文标题:比尔盖茨在哈佛大学的演讲(2)

        本文链接:https://www.haomeiwen.com/subject/kwgroftx.html