美文网首页
我为喜剧狂第1季第5集中英台词整理和单词统计

我为喜剧狂第1季第5集中英台词整理和单词统计

作者: xiaoke_donkey | 来源:发表于2022-05-16 09:25 被阅读0次

    我为喜剧狂第1季第5集中英台词整理和单词统计

    英文 中文
    Tracy Jordan to the stage, please. Tracy Jordan请到舞台上来
    Tracy to the stage. Tracy请上舞台
    Hey, hey, hey,\ where are you going? 嘿,嘿,嘿,你去哪里?
    They've been paging you\ for rehearsal! 他们正叫你彩排呢!
    Rehearsal?\ We did a show last week. 彩排?我们上礼拜刚做过节目
    I just came\ to pick up a paycheck. 我是来拿支票的
    o. We do a show\ every Friday, Tracy. 不.我们每个礼拜五都要做的,Tracy
    It's not gonna work. 这不行
    ext Friday is Damon Dash's\ birthday party. 下礼拜五是Damon Dash的生日聚会
    And the Friday after that there's an orgy over\ at Elizabeth Hasselbeck's. 再下个周五在Elizabeth Hasselbeck家有狂欢会
    Yeah? Well, you're part\ of a team now, okay? 那个,你现在是我们的一份子,对吧?
    So you have to be in the shows\ and you have to rehearse. 所以你得参加节目,还得参加排练
    And when you rehearse,\ Jenna would really like it-- 还有,你排练的时候,Jenna希望你...
    完整版请点击
    I would like it too-- 我也希望...
    if you would read exactly\ what's on the cue cards. 你能照着提示牌说话
    It's making everybody crazy. 要不大家都要疯了
    Can't do it. 不行
    I'm an improviser. 我能即兴创作
    My acting style is like jazz. 我的表演风格就像爵士
    我为喜剧狂高频词统计
    我为喜剧狂高频词
    Jazz that you laugh at. 你听着会发笑的爵士
    "Ah ha ha ha ha!\ Ah ha ha ha ha!" "Ah ha ha ha ha!\ Ah ha ha ha ha!"
    Just try, okay? 反正你尽量吧,行吗?
    I have a meeting upstairs.\ I'll be right back. 我楼上有个会议,立刻就回来的
    Pete Pete.
    Do you remember that song\ I recorded last year 你记得去年我和那个波斯音乐制作人约会的时候
    when I was dating\ that Persian record producer? 录的那首歌吗?
    Oh...no. 哦...不
    It's a dance-pop techno hybrid\ called Muffin Top. 那首叫Muffin Top的流行舞曲
    I gave everybody copies\ at Christmas? 我圣诞节的时候送给过大家的?
    Oh, yeah, right.\ I don't remember that. 哦,那个啊,知道了\ 我不记得了
    Well, apparently\ it's a number-one hit in Israel. 知道嘛,那现在是以色列的头号热门
    Hey, Israel.\ Wow. Yes. 哈,以色列\ 哦.没错
    And I noticed we had\ a couple of minutes left, 我注意到我们还有几分钟多出来的
    so I thought maybe\ I could do it on the show. 所以我想我可以在节目里表演下
    Okay, you can do the short version. 好吧,你能简短唱下
    You should know that Muffin Top\ is also number four in Belgium. 你知道吗,Muffin Top还在比利时流行榜第4名呢
    I said you could do it. 我说了你可以在节目上唱
    Why not?! 为什么不行?!
    Oh. I mean, thank you. 哦.我是说,谢谢
    Hello. 你好
    For over a hundred years,\ GE has been imagining the future... today. 在一百多年里,GE一直在勾画未来...也就是,今天
    And I'm here to talk to you today\ about a wonderful new synergy. 今天,我要来向你们介绍一种新的协作系统
    It's called "product integration." 它叫做"产品融合"
    It's revolutionizing the way\ we monetize broadcast television. 它会带来广播电视业的大改革
    How does it work?\ Simple. 怎么来的?\ 很简单
    All you have to do\ as the writing staff of anBC show 只要你在为任何一部 BC电视台的节目写东西的时候
    is incorporate positive mentions--\ or PosMens--of GE products into your program. 提一下GE产品就行了
    For example, you could write an episode\ where one of your characters purchases-- 比如说,你写的某集剧本里,一个角色买了
    and is satisfied with... 并且很满意...
    one of GE's direct-current drilling motors\ for an offshore or land-based project. GE的一种水陆两用直流钻孔摩托车
    Product integration... 产品融合...
    setting a new standard\ in upward revenue stream dynamics. 将会使收入持续上升
    For all of us. 我们大家都是
    ow, I'd be happy\ to answer any questions. 现在,我很乐意来回答任何问题
    I'm sorry. You're saying you want us\ to use the show to sell stuff? 不好意思.你的意思是说要我们利用节目来卖产品?
    Look, I know how this sounds. 看,我知道这听起来不好
    o, come on, Jack.\ We're not doing that. 行了吧,Jack,我们不会这么做的
    We're not compromising the integrity\ of the show to sell-- 我们不会利用节目去卖...
    Wow. This is diet Snapple? 哦.这是减肥Snapple?
    我为喜剧狂台词本中英对照
    我为喜剧狂台词本单词标注
    I know, it tastes just like\ regular Snapple, doesn't it? 对,吃起来就和普通Snapple没两样,对吧?
    You should try\ Plum-A-Granate. 你试试Plum-A-Granate的
    It's amazing. 太棒了
    I only date guys\ who drink Snapple. 我只和喝Snapple的男人约会
    Look, we all love Snapple. 听着,我们都喜欢Snapple
    Lord knows I do,\ but focus here. 老天作证我喜欢它,可把注意力给我放这里来
    We're talking about product integration. 我们在说产品融合呢
    o, no. We are not your shills. 不,不.我们不是你的推销员
    Oh! Oh-ho.\ I'm sorry. 哦!哦,我很抱歉
    That's right.\ They're artists, 这的确不对\ 他们是演员
    like James Joyce\ or Strindberg. 像James Joyce或Strindberg
    Get real, kids. 现实点,孩子们
    You write skits mocking our presidents\ to fill time between car commercials. 你们可以为汽车广告中间的时间写嘲笑总统的段子
    That's not fair. 这不公平
    Josh gets a lot of fan mail\ for Gaybraham Lincoln. Josh因为Gaybraham Lincoln那儿收到了不少粉丝的信
    Did you guys know that Holland\ is the only country with a national dog? 你们知道吗,荷兰是世界上唯一有国狗的国家?
    I didn't know that. 不知道
    Hmm. There's little facts under there. 恩,不知道了吧
    That's a lunch break, everybody. 午休了,各位
    Back in an hour, please. 请在一小时后回来
    Um, did you talk to Tracy\ about reading the cue cards? 恩,你和Tracy谈过让他照着提示板读的事了吗?
    I tried. 我试过了
    Well, he's not reading them. 那个,他还是没照着说
    He never reads them, Liz. 他从来不读它们的,Liz
    I'm starting to think...\ he can't read! 我开始认为...他根本就不识字!
    Oh, that-- that's just offensive, Jenna. 哦,那个...这么说不太好,Jenna
    I don't know. 我不知道
    Have you ever seen him\ read anything? 你见过他读任何东西吗?
    Of course.\ Like when we shoot promos. 当然了,像那次我们拍宣传片那次
    Hi. I'm Tracy Jordan.\ I'm black,BC! 嘿.我是Tracy Jordan,我是黑人, BC!
    Very proud, like peacocks,\ right, Janet? 很自豪,来孔雀,对不,Janet?
    Hmm.
    Hey, Tracy,\ I missed that last run-through. 嘿,Tracy,最后一句我没听到
    Could you run it once\ off cards for me? 你能再给我说一遍吗?
    aw, Lemon.\ I'll do that later.\ I gotta bounce. 不,Lemon,我等会在做,我忙着呢
    Okay, that's the-- 好的,那个...
    It says, "Emergency exit only".\ He couldn't read that? 上面写着,"紧急出口"\ 他不认识那字?
    Man, Jenna's really gotten squirrelly\ since Tracy came along. 伙计,自从Tracy来了后Jenna一直不太好
    It's so sad. 我太难过了
    What's really sad is that\ while she's in this fragile state, 在她如此脆弱的时刻
    none of her friends\ are messing with her head. 她的朋友们中居然没一个耍耍她的
    I think we should do\ something about that. 我觉得我们得做点什么
    Hmm.
    Shh. Okay.\ All right. 嘘.好的.好的
    Hey,what are you guys\ talking about? 嘿,你们在说什么?
    完整版请点击
    Oh. Uh...nothing. 哦.恩...没什么
    What, is it about me? 怎么,是关于我的吗?
    Okay. Um... 好吧.恩...
    There's a rumor going around\ that Donaghy has to cut costs around here. 有传言说Donaghy要削减预算
    Oh.
    Yeah. My friend in accounting,\ Lando Calrissian, 对.我有朋友在会计部,叫Lando Calrissian
    he says Jack's probably gonna\ have to fire an actor. 他说Jack可能要解雇一个演员
    Oh.
    Thank you guys for telling me. 谢谢你们告诉我
    It's like shooting fish\ in a barrel. 简直小菜一碟
    Yeah, if the fish have daddy issues. 对,而且这道菜有恋父情节...
    I can't believe you guys actually\ wrote a product integration sketch. 我不敢相信你们还真写了个推销产品的段子
    Jack said we had to. Jack说我们必须写
    It just seems weird. 这看起来会很奇怪的
    This show's not a commercial. 这个节目不是广告
    Excuse me. 请原谅
    Can you tell me\ where Human Resources is, please? 你能告诉我人力资源部在哪里吗?
    That way. Thanks. 那里\ 谢谢
    This is gonna sound crazy, but, um... 这听起来有点疯狂,不过,恩...
    Tracy can read, right? Tracy识字的吧,啊?
    What? Are you serious? 什么?你没开玩笑吧?
    The guy's done dozens of movies. 这家伙拍了好多电影呢
    Yeah, but it's not like his movies seem\ like he's reading a script. 对,不过他的电影看起来不像是要他看剧本背台词的
    Let's go rescue Karen\ or whatever. 我们去把Karen救出来或者随便怎么样啦
    Is there a Cheryl? 那是Cheryl吗?
    Then she could tell us where drugs are--\ I mean gold-- 然后她就可以告诉我们毒品...我是说金子...
    Then we got the car chase.\ I'm getting way too old for this! 然后我们就开始追车\ 我太老了,不能干这个了
    Was I supposed to say that then? 接下去是不是该这么说?
    That's true. 没错
    And he never reads\ the cue cards... 他从来不按提示板上的读...
    God, I thought all that stuff was just crazy Tracy seeing\ what he could get away with. 天,我以为那都只是疯狂的Tracy的做事方法
    I know, but, you know,\ it's not surprising. 我知道,不过,你知道的,这没什么好奇怪的
    Look at the educational system\ in this country. 看看这国家的教育系统
    We spend all this money in Iraq,\ but meanwhile, 我们把钱都花在了伊拉克,可是与此同时
    our inner-city graduation rates\ are lower than they are in the Sudan. 我们国内受教育的程度居然还没苏丹高
    Thatdoesn't sound right. 这可不太好
    Maybe it was Sweden.\ Maybe it was teen pregnancy. 貌似是瑞典吧\ 或者是少女怀孕率呢
    I gotta read more. 我得多读读书
    What can I do for you? 我能为你做什么吗?
    So we wrote a product integration sketch. 我们写了个推销产品的段子
    Good. But we wanted to run it\ by you first 很好.不过我们想先给你演一遍
    because it's about\ how GE is making us do this. 因为那是关于GE怎么逼我们这么做的
    And we were kinda hoping that the GE executive\ in the sketch could be played by...you. 我们呢,希望里面那个GE的主管能由...你来演
    Oh, I get it-- 哦,我...
    The whole self-referential thing: 扮演自己...
    Letterman hates the suits,\ Stern yells at his boss, Letterman讨厌他的套装\ Stern对着他的老板吼
    ixon's "sock it to me"\ on Laugh-In. ixon那句"sock it to me"\ 很好笑哈
    Yeah.
    Hippy humor. 嘻皮式笑话
    That's what I'm going for. 这就是我一直说的
    Well, as you know,\ I've been studying comedy 那么,你知道的,我一直在学习喜剧
    and learning what's funny. 学着变的有趣
    I'm watching Friends right now.\ What happens with Ross and Rachel? 我目前正看"老友记"呢\ Ross和Rachel后来怎么了?
    o, no. Don't tell me.\ Seriously. What were you saying? 不,别.别告诉我\ 说真的.你在说什么?
    So will you do it? 那你答应咯?
    I don't know, Lemon.\ I'm not an actor. 我不知道,Lemon\ 我可不是个演员
    This is your world. 那是是你的世界
    Oh, come on.\ You can do this. 哦,行了,你能行的
    You were great in that video. 那个录象里里你棒极了
    Yeah! 对!
    This is live television. 这可是现场直播
    I've never done anything\ like that before. 我以前从没做过这样的事情
    Okay, I'll do it. 好吧,我演
    Ohh! Great, great.\ Thanks, Jack. 哦!太好了,非常好,谢了,Jack
    So rehearsal will be\ tomorrow at 2:00. 明天2点彩排
    Please don't be late. 别晚了哦
    And I will fax you\ any changes by 9:00 a.m. 如果有任何变化的话我会在9点前给你发传真
    You're such a Monica! 你可真Monica!\ (不用解释吧~~)
    Ah ha!\ You are. 啊哈!你才是!
    Uhh.
    He never reads anything. 他从来不读东西
    Uh, why is Jack Donaghy\ on the cast list? 恩,为什么Jack Donaghy会在演员表上?
    Oh, he's gonna do\ this GE sketch. 哦,他会来演那个关于GE的段子
    It's really funny. 会非常有意思的
    Oh, so he gets to be in sketches,\ but he's gonna fire one of the real actors? 哦,他自己去演小品\ 然后却要解雇一个真正的演员?
    What? 什么?

    获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字

    相关文章

      网友评论

          本文标题:我为喜剧狂第1季第5集中英台词整理和单词统计

          本文链接:https://www.haomeiwen.com/subject/kxfsurtx.html