美文网首页英文诗歌散文
《爱人的眼睛》(莎士比亚)(Sonnet 130)

《爱人的眼睛》(莎士比亚)(Sonnet 130)

作者: 泮林革音 | 来源:发表于2022-07-02 16:56 被阅读0次

        My Mistress' eyes

        情人的眼睛

          My Mistress' eyes are nothing like the sun

      我的情人的眼睛绝不像太阳;

      Coral is far more red than her lip's red:

红珊瑚远远胜过她嘴唇的红色:

      If show be white,why then her breasts are dun;

如果雪算白,她胸膛就一抹暗褐;

    If hairs be wires,black wires grow on her head.

如果发是丝,铁丝就生在她头上。

    I have seen roses damask'd,red and white,

我见过玫瑰如缎,红里透白,

    But no such roses see I in her cheeks;

但她的双颊,赛不过这种玫瑰;

    And in some perfumes is there more delight

有时候,我的情人吐出气息来,

    Than in the breath that from my mistress reeks.

也不如几种熏香更教人沉醉。

    I love to hear her speak,yet well I know

我听爱听她说话,但我清楚

    That music hath a far more pleasing sound:

乐器会奏出更加悦耳的和音;

    I grant I never saw a goddess go,

我注视着我的情人在大地上举步,

    My mistress,when she walks,treads on the ground;

同时我承认没见到女神在行进;

    And yet,by heaven,I think my love is 可是天哪,我认为我情人比那些

As any she belied with false compare.

被瞎比一通的美人儿更加超绝。

作者:莎士比亚

翻译:屠岸

原创:英语兔

   

       

相关文章

网友评论

    本文标题:《爱人的眼睛》(莎士比亚)(Sonnet 130)

    本文链接:https://www.haomeiwen.com/subject/pujkbrtx.html