浴血黑帮第1季第2集中英台词整理和单词统计
英文 | 中文 |
---|---|
He's a Chief Inspector. | 他是总督察 |
I reckon it's Communists he's after. | 我猜他是要对共产主义分子下手 |
So this copper's going to leave us alone, right? | 那个警察是不会来找我们麻烦的对吧 |
What the fuck?! | 什么情况 |
I want you to see this as me introducing myself to you. | 我希望你把这当做我对你的自我介绍 |
He said Mr. Churchill sent him to Birmingham. | 他说是丘吉尔阁下派他来伯明翰的 |
Something about a robbery. | 跟盗窃案有关 |
Thomas, you are a bookmaker, you're not a fool... | 汤玛斯你经营赌马公司但你不傻 |
You sell those guns to anyone who has use for them, | 你敢把枪卖给任何一个能发挥其用武之地的人 |
you will hang. | 你就死定了 |
I am just a poor communist frog with a big mouth. | 我只是个多嘴的共产主义穷小子 |
I'm with you | 我跟你在一起 |
cos you're the only man round here not scared of them. | 因为你是这里唯一不怕他们的男人 |
完整版请点击 | |
The only difference between you and me, Freddie, | 弗莱迪你和我之间唯一的区别 |
is that sometimes my horses stand a chance of winning. | 就是有时我的马还有可能赢 |
Tommy! | 汤米 |
You fixing races now? | 你现在还操纵比赛了吗 |
I'm here about the job as barmaid. | 我是来应聘酒吧女侍的 |
Are you in position? | 你打入进去了吗 |
[图片上传失败...(image-542456-1648480196747)]
[图片上传失败...(image-341784-1648480196747)]
I am, sir. | 是的先生 |
I thought you said we were going to the fair. | 我以为你是要带我们去集市呢 |
We have business first. Come on. | 先谈生意要紧下车吧 |
Bring your wits. | 放机灵点 |
- What business? - That's the Lee family. | -谈什么生意-那是李氏家族的人 |
Tommy! | 汤米 |
Johnny Dogs. | 约翰尼·道格斯 |
Tommy, how the hell are you? | 汤米你最近怎么样 |
All the better for getting the city smoke out of me lungs. | 出城呼吸下新鲜空气人清爽多了 |
I thought you became a bit too grand for us. | 我以为你现在已经看不上我们了 |
I've been busy. | 我最近太忙了 |
I'm riding with the Lee family now. | 我现在跟着李氏家族做事 |
I heard. | 我听说了 |
Myself, I'd rather live among pigs. | 换做是我我宁可跟猪住在一起 |
Come on, Tommy. No disputing. | 行了汤米别引发争端 |
So, your first fair since France...? | 自你从法国回来后第一次来集市吗 |
What do you know about France, | 你知道法国什么事啊 |
you war-shy Gypsy bastard? | 你个怕打仗的吉普赛小杂种 |
So this is the horse. | 就是这匹马吧 |
And that's the car. | 就是那辆车吧 |
Hang on a minute. | 等一下 |
You are not swapping the family car for a bloody horse. | 你不会想要拿家庭用车换那匹该死的马吧 |
Of course we're not swapping it. | 当然不是交换 |
That would be mad. | 那简直是疯了 |
We're going to play two-up. | 我们要用抛双币来决定 |
Here you are. | 给你 |
I knew it. I knew it. | 我就知道就知道 |
Tommy, you bloody idiot. | 汤米你个该死的白痴 |
Shut up, Arthur, I won. | 闭嘴亚瑟我赢了 |
I promised Johnny I'd let him | 我答应过约翰尼如果他输了 |
have a spin in the car if he lost. | 就让他开车出去兜一圈 |
All right. | 那就好 |
Are you Lee boys laughing at my brother? | 你们这帮姓李的小子们是在笑话我大哥吗 |
Are you? | 是吗 |
Tommy... | 汤米 |
- Tommy. - I asked you a question! | -汤米-我问你们话呢 |
Tommy, come on, it's just the craic... | 汤米好了他们就是图个乐而已 |
Get your family out of here and go and enjoy yourselves at the fair | 带你的家人离开这好好逛集市去吧 |
before they start a war. | 别让他们挑起争端 |
快点走啊他们出生于上流家庭 他们的祖父曾是称霸一方的王 |
[图片上传失败...(image-4fa06a-1648480196747)]
[图片上传失败...(image-34049c-1648480196747)]
Yeah, but his mother was a Didicoy whore. | 没错但他妈妈就是个吉普赛婊子 |
We will take them before last night's beer | 我们要赶在他们昨晚喝的啤酒化成尿 |
turns to piss and wakes the devils up. | 在他们心中的邪恶苏醒前将他们一举抓获 |
We will leave no stone unturned. | 我们不要放过任何地方 |
Every gun, every bullet | 每把枪每颗子弹 |
will be brought to me for inspection. | 都要带回来做进一步检查 |
Now... | 现在 |
take your positions. | 各就各位吧 |
Don't hit me! Get off me! | 不要打我放开我 |
Freddie! | 弗莱迪 |
You're sure your brothers are at the fair? | 你确定你的兄弟们都去集市了吗 |
If it was them they wouldn't knock. | 他们才不会敲门呢 |
Mr. Thorne... | 索恩先生 |
What is it? | 什么事 |
The police are rounding up the communists. | 警察正在围捕共产主义分子 |
Come on, Ada, | 快点艾达 |
if the cops find me we are screwed. | 如果警察找到我我们就完蛋了 |
Fuck... | 妈的 |
- Freddie Thorne, open up! - Ada... | -弗莱迪·索恩快开门-艾达 |
You have to jump, Ada. I'll catch you. | 你得跳下来艾达我会接住你 |
Come on. | 快跳 |
Look at this. | 看这个 |
A prescription for iron tablets... | 一张铁元素补充剂的处方 |
for Ada fucking Shelby. | 患者是该死的艾达·谢尔比 |
Mrs. Donovan, I need that favour. | 多诺万太太我需要你帮忙 |
- Come in and be quick. - I'm not coming in. She is. | -速度进屋-不是我要进去是她 |
Holy Jesus, it's the Shelby girl. | 我的老天是谢尔比家的女孩 |
You have not seen her with me, Mrs. Donovan. | 别说你看到过她跟我在一起多诺万太太 |
Give her a cup of tea and | 请她喝杯茶 |
let her stay until the police have gone. | 等警察走了再让她离开 |
She's the sister of those Peaky Blinder devils... | 她是那帮剃刀党恶魔的妹妹 |
And yet she is an angel. | 但她却是位天使 |
Come on, Ada. | 快点艾达 |
What are you going to do, Freddie? | 你要怎么办弗莱迪 |
Me? I'm going to have to leave town for a bit. | 我吗我得出城避避风头 |
A gentleman would take off his hat... | 真正的绅士会摘下他的帽子 |
and put out his pipe. | 熄灭他的烟斗 |
I see you Specials only dare to come here | 我发现你们这帮特派员只有在 |
when you know the boys are away at the fair. | 那帮小子们去集市时才敢来这里 |
You mean your nephews... | 你是说你的外甥们吗 |
with their guns and their razors? | 天天挥舞着他们的枪跟剃刀 |
Is it them you're lighting candles for? | 你是在为他们点蜡烛吗 |
No. | 不是 |
I am lighting candles for the boys from the Garrison | 我是为那些早逝的加里森青年们点的 |
who lost their lives in France. | 他们牺牲在了法国 |
完整版请点击 | |
There's a list there. | 那里有份名单 |
Look... | 抬起头来看 |
I hear you didn't make it to France, Inspector Campbell. | 我听说你没去过法国坎贝尔总督察 |
You've heard of me. | 你听说过我 |
I've heard of you. | 我也听说过你 |
Is it the Holy Grail you're looking for...? | 你是在找圣杯吗 |
As a matter of fact... | 事实上 |
it is the Holy Grail I'm looking for. | 我就是在找圣杯呢 |
Something precious. Something stolen. | 那是些宝贝但却被偷了 |
Perhaps you know what I'm talking about. | 或许你明白我指的是什么 |
Sorry, I misunderstood your intention | 真抱歉您这样把我抵在墙上 |
when you pushed me to the wall. | 我误会您的意思了 |
Turn the place upside down. | 把这儿给我翻个底朝天 |
Arthur Shelby said you people would help us. | 亚瑟·谢尔比说你们愿意帮忙 |
If we don't know what you've lost, how can we help you find it? | 我们都不知道你丢了什么要怎么帮忙找 |
But I've found out subsequently that I was speaking to the wrong man. | 但后来我意识到我是找错了人 |
Next time I want to talk to the boss. | 下次我要找老大问话 |
The Lickey Tea Rooms. Friday. Ten o'clock. | 利奇茶馆周五十点 |
And when I say the boss, I mean Thomas. | 我说的老大是指汤玛斯 |
Come on. | 走吧 |
The scum of the Earth... | 真他妈的 |
Now what the bloody hell's been going on here? | 这儿他妈是出了什么事了 |
Jesus Christ. | 天呐 |
The coppers told everyone Arthur had agreed to it when he was arrested. | 警察跟大家说这是亚瑟被捕时允许了的 |
They said the Peaky Blinders | 他们说剃刀党 |
had cleared out to the fair to let them do it. | 故意去集市躲避着好让他们动手 |
I never said nothing to that copper | 我可没跟那警察说 |
about smashing up bloody houses... | 他们可以来砸人家的房子 |
All right... which pubs did they do? | 行了他们去搜查了哪些酒吧 |
The Guns, the Chain, the Marquis. | 火枪酒吧铁链酒吧和侯爵酒吧 |
All the ones that pay you to protect them. | 都是交了保护费的 |
The only one they didn't touch was the Garrison. | 就是没去加里森 |
Make sure people think we were in on it. | 好让人们相信这事是我们主使的 |
He's smart, this copper. | 那个警察很精明 |
So, go on. | 快点行动啊 |
Drink your beers, get out. | 把酒喝了然后出去 |
You'd better show people you're still the cocks of the walk. | 你们得让大家知道你们仍旧是这里管事的 |
Hand out some cash to the landlords of the pubs. | 给酒吧的房东拿些钱 |
Pay some veterans to fix the places up. | 雇几个老兵去把那儿修好 |
Oi, Nipper. Give us the bag. | 伙计把包给我 |
So, what about you, Tommy? | 你呢汤米 |
I have to go to Charlie's to stable the horse. | 我得把马牵去查理那儿 |
She looked foot-sore in the box. | 它似乎生了脚疮 |
Let them see your faces. | 让他们看见你 |
So we both know what they were looking for. | 我们都知道他们到底在找什么 |
You don't read the papers. | 你不读报纸吗 |
Racing papers. | 只读关于赌马的 |
So let me tell you the odds. | 那我跟你说说情况吧 |
I reckon it's three to one there'll be a revolution. | 我敢以三赔一的赔率打赌会发生革命 |
I wouldn't bet on that. | 我可不会拿这种事打赌 |
That copper's betting on it. | 那个警察也赌会这样 |
He's not going to let it rest till he gets those guns back. | 他不找回那些枪是不会罢休的 |
Did he talk to you, Pol? | 他找你谈过了吗波莉 |
In the church. | 在教堂里 |
Did he try to find our Ada? | 他还去找艾达了吗 |
She was sleeping. | 她当时在睡觉 |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字
网友评论