福尔摩斯探案集第1季第4集中英台词整理和单词统计
英文 | 中文 |
---|---|
- Watson. - Yes. | - 华生 - 干嘛? |
Watch. | 来看 |
The chemical reaction you are about to witness | 你即将目睹的化学反应 |
will solve the mystery concerning the persecution | 会解决约翰·文森特·哈登先生 |
of Mr. John Vincent Harden. | 的迫害事件中的疑点 |
Excellent, | 太好了 |
the tobacco millionaire, shall I take notes? | 那位烟草富翁 我该记笔记吗? |
No, I will dictate in the fullness of time. | 不用 时间宽裕之时我会复述 |
There's a young lady wishes to see you, Mr. Holmes. | 有位年轻女士想见你 福尔摩斯先生 |
This is not a convenient moment! | 我现在不方便见客 |
She's very well spoken, a genuine lady. | 她是位谈吐得体 货真价实的淑女 |
No doubt. | 毫无疑问 |
And persistent, too. | 并且坚持不懈 |
完整版请点击 | |
Mrs. Hudson, I, too, am extremely persistent, | 赫德森太太 我也是个坚持不懈的人 |
especially when I'm working. | 尤其在工作的时候 |
It is a matter of great urgency, Mr. Holmes, | 是紧急事件 福尔摩斯先生 |
or I would not be troubling you on a Saturday evening. | 否则我也不会在星期六晚上打扰你 |
Perhaps you could, uh, | 或许你该 |
delay your chemical reaction, Holmes. | 稍后再做化学反应 福尔摩斯 |
福尔摩斯探案集高频词
Very well. | 好吧 |
Do sit down, Miss, uh? | 请坐 怎么称呼? |
Violet Smith. | 维尔莉特·史密斯 |
Dr. Watson. | 华生医生 |
Thank you Mrs. Hudson. | 谢谢 赫德森太太 |
A genuine lady, I told you. | 正如我说 一位货真价实的淑女 |
Oh, please. | 噢 请坐 |
Um, thank you, I'll be quite happy here. | 呃 谢谢 我坐那里就可以了 |
Very well, Miss Smith, | 好了 史密斯小姐 |
you must tell us your matter of great urgency. | 你得将你的紧急事件告诉我们 |
It is obviously not your health. | 这肯定与你的健康无关 |
So ardent a bicyclist must be full of energy. | 你热衷于骑车 所以肯定充满活力 |
Yes, I bicycle a good deal. | 是的 我经常骑自行车 |
Slight roughening on the side of the soles | 鞋底边缘的轻微起毛 |
caused by the friction of the pedals. | 是与踏板摩擦造成的 |
Excellent, Watson. | 棒极了 华生 |
The marks on your shoes. | 你鞋子上的痕迹 |
Oh, yes! | 哦 是的 |
Even if I have to travel a long way, | 即便是去很远的地方 |
I take my bicycle on the train with me as I did today. | 我也会像今天一样将单车带上火车 |
You will excuse me, but it is my business. | 请原谅 但这是我的工作 |
Yes, I nearly fell into the error | 果然 我差点犯了个错误 |
of supposing you earned a living by typewriting, | 以为你是靠打字维生 |
but of course, it is obviously music. | 但很明显你靠音乐维生 |
You will observe, Watson, the spatulate finger ends, | 华生 看看勺状的指尖 |
which is common to both professions. | 都是两种职业常见的 |
There is a spirituality about the face, however, | 但她脸上有股灵性 |
which the typewriter does not generate. | 打字员所不具备的 |
This lady is a musician. | 这位女士是音乐家 |
Why, yes, Mr. Holmes, I teach music! | 是的 福尔摩斯先生 我教音乐 |
In the country, I presume, from your complexion. | 从你的脸色推测 你是在乡村教 |
Near Farnham on the borders of Surrey! | 在法恩罕附近 萨里的边界 |
But please, let me explain why I am here. | 请容我解释拜访的原因 |
I am an only child, and my father died some years ago. | 我是独女 父亲在几年前去世了 |
His name and profession? | 他的名字和职业? |
James Smith, | 詹姆斯·史密斯 |
he conducted the orchestra at the old Imperial Theater. | 他是旧皇家音乐厅的乐队指挥 |
Ah, the old Imperial, Holmes. | 啊 旧音乐厅 福尔摩斯 |
Yes. | 是的 |
Please continue. | 请继续 |
福尔摩斯探案集台词本单词标注
My mother and I were left without a relation in the world | 我和母亲举目无亲 |
except for one uncle, Ralph Smith, | 只有一个叔叔 拉夫·史密斯 |
who went to Africa 15 years ago, | 15年前去了非洲 |
and we have not had a word from him since, | 之后便杳无音信 |
despite our Christmas cards and photographs. | 尽管我们寄过圣诞卡和照片 |
Mr. Holmes, I have to tell you that... | 福尔摩斯先生 我得告诉你… |
I think you wish to tell me | 我猜你想告诉我 |
that you and your mother are very poor, | 你和你母亲一贫如洗 |
not withstanding your obvious grace, dignity and talent. | 却无法掩盖你的优雅 端庄和才华 |
We were very poor. | 我们曾经很穷 |
Ah. | 啊? |
About four months ago, in February, | 大约4个月前 在二月份 |
we were told there was an advertisement in the Times, | 我们得知《泰晤士报》上有则寻人启事 |
inquiring for our whereabouts. | 询问我们的下落 |
You can imagine how excited we were, | 你能想象我们有多激动 |
for we thought that someone had left us a fortune. | 以为有人给我们留了笔财产 |
I went at once to the lawyers | 我立即去找了 |
whose name was given in the paper. | 报上所登的律师 |
Now, this is Miss Violet Smith. | 这位是维尔莉特·史密斯 |
The solicitor introduced me to two men, | 律师给我引见了两位先生 |
a Mr. Carruthers and a Mr. Woodley. | 卡拉瑟斯先生和伍德利先生 |
They were on a visit from South Africa. | 他们自南非回来拜访 |
I wish I could tell you | 我希望能告诉你 |
your uncle left you a vast fortune, | 你叔叔给你留下一大笔遗产 |
but as I said... | 但正如我所说… |
He died in extreme poverty. | 他死时贫困交加 |
However, I myself am not without means. | 然而 我不是空手而来 |
My mother and I never sought charity. | 我和母亲从未寻求施舍 |
No, nor do I offer it. | 不 我不是想施舍你们 |
Please. | 请坐 |
I have a question to ask of you. | 我想问你一个问题 |
Your Uncle Ralph said you were very musical, | 你叔叔拉夫说你喜爱音乐 |
Do you teach music? | 你教音乐吗? |
Yes. | 是的 |
Miss Smith, I am now a widower | 史密斯小姐 我是鳏夫 |
with a 10-year-old daughter. | 有个10岁的女儿 |
Young Sarah. | 小莎拉 |
She needs a music teacher. | 她需要位音乐老师 |
So, you see, I do not offer charity. | 因此 我不是来施舍你们的 |
A job, he wants to give you a job! | 工作 他想给你份工作 |
Whereabouts in London do you live, Mr. Carruthers? | 你住在伦敦的哪里 卡拉瑟斯先生? |
I don't. | 我不住伦敦 |
I live about six miles from Farnham, in Surrey, | 我住在离法恩罕约6英里的萨里 |
at Chiltern Grange. | 的奇尔顿农庄里 |
I couldn't possibly leave my mother on her own. | 我不能让母亲独居 |
完整版请点击 | |
I will pay you 100 pounds a year. | 我每年付你100镑薪水 |
A hundred a year? | 每年100镑? |
Yes. | 是的 |
Approximately double the market price, I think. | 我想大约是市价的两倍 |
Oh, at least! | 噢 不止 |
Which you obviously accepted, or you wouldn't be here now. | 你接受了 否则现在你不会在这里 |
Yes. | 是的 |
I accepted the offer. | 我接受了这份工作 |
Mr. Carruthers agreed | 卡拉瑟斯先生同意 |
that I should go home every weekend to my mother in town. | 我每逢周末回城探望母亲 |
So this is one of your weekend visits to London? | 那现在是你回伦敦的周末之一? |
It is. | 没错 |
Tell me about your life at Chiltern Grange. | 谈谈你在奇尔顿农庄的生活 |
For a while, it was quite perfect. | 刚开始 一切都很完美 |
Every Monday morning I would take the train to Farnham | 每个星期一早晨我搭火车到法恩罕 |
and then bicycle from the station to the house. | 然后从车站骑车到农庄 |
The little girl's name was Sarah, | 小女孩名叫莎拉 |
and she was delightful, | 她让人非常愉快 |
as well as being a very good pupil. | 也是位好学生 |
That was very much better, Sarah. | 有很大进步 莎拉 |
May I try it again? | 我能再弹一次吗? |
Of course, that's why we're here. | 当然 我们坐在这正是为了如此 |
Mr. Carruthers was appreciative of my work, | 卡拉瑟斯先生对我的工作很满意 |
and an extremely kind and considerate host. | 而且是位友好周到的主人 |
Sounds idyllic. | 听起来很美好 |
It was. | 是的 |
What happened to spoil it? | 是什么破坏了这份美好? |
A visitor. | 一位访客 |
Mr. Woodley. | 伍德利先生 |
However did you guess, Mr. Holmes? | 你怎么猜到的 福尔摩斯先生? |
Miss Smith, I never guess. | 史密斯小姐 我从不猜测 |
Tell me about his visit. | 谈谈他的来访 |
He arrived and was to stay for a week. | 他过来呆一个星期 |
But to me it seemed like three months. | 对我来说如同三秋 |
Oh, that odious red mustache! | 那可恨的红胡子 |
One evening after dinner, | 一天晚饭后 |
Mr. Carruthers had to leave us for a minute | 卡拉瑟斯先生要离席片刻 |
to see somebody at the door. | 去门外见一位访客 |
A gentleman to see you, sir. | 有位绅士想见你 先生 |
Will you excuse me? | 失陪一下 |
That's better. | 这下可好多了 |
Better, in what way? | 什么好多了? |
It's better to get the old folk out of the way. | 没有老头在这碍手碍脚 |
I don't regard Mr. Carruthers as old. | 我不认为卡拉瑟斯先生老 |
Oh, yes, but he isn't young... | 是啊 但也不如我俩 |
like us. | 那般年轻 |
I do wish you wouldn't blow smoke in my face, Mr. Woodley. | 我希望你别对着我喷烟 伍德利先生 |
Oh, I don't believe that for a moment. | 我可不信 |
What don't you believe? | 不信什么? |
When women say they wish you wouldn't do something, | 当女人说不希望你做什么 |
it generally means the exact opposite. | 她们通常表里不一 |
I mean precisely what I say! | 我没有表里不一 |
Mr. Woodley, will you please leave me alone! | 伍德利先生 你能不能别烦我? |
No. | 不 |
To tell you the truth, I won't leave you alone, | 实话和你说 我会烦着你 |
not until I've said what's in my heart. | 直到我说出真心话 |
Whatever do you mean? | 什么意思? |
I'm not very well up on the social graces, | 我不懂繁文缛节 |
but I'm prepared to learn, if you're prepared to teach me. | 但我愿意学 只要你愿意教我 |
Oh, this is absurd! | 这真荒谬 |
It isn't absurd! I'm asking you to marry me! | 一点也不荒谬 我在跟你求婚 |
I mean it, it's from the heart. | 我是诚心诚意的 |
Money isn't a problem, | 钱不是问题 |
I did very well out in South Africa. | 我在南非混得很好 |
Whatever you are accustomed to, I can give you better, | 我可以给你更好的生活 |
better that you're accustomed to; | 比你现在的要好 |
jewelry, diamonds. | 珠宝 钻石 |
You want diamonds, oh, I can give you diamonds. | 如果你想要钻石 我可以给你钻石 |
I don't want diamonds! | 我不要钻石 |
Oh, you think about it. I won't rush you. | 好好考虑一下 我不会催你 |
I've thought about it, | 我已经考虑过了 |
and the idea is ludicrous. | 这个想法太可笑了 |
Well, you can't blame me for trying! | 你不能责怪我的争取 |
You're very beautiful. | 你非常美 |
Listen, just to show there are no hard feelings, | 为了消除芥蒂 |
what about a little kiss to be going on with, hmm, | 让我亲一下吧 |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字
网友评论