绝命律师第1季第1集中英台词整理和单词统计
英文 | 中文 |
---|---|
奥马哈 品质保证 两百年历史 | |
辛那邦[美国烘焙连锁店] 内布拉斯加州 | |
Yeah, that is some detail. | 这细节真不错 |
That is some western detail right there -- | 真是具有西部风情的细节 |
Western detail, attention to detail. | 看看这西部风情的细节 |
Look, he's even got the spurs on the back of his boots. | 看啊他靴子背后竟然还有马刺 |
- And they are sharp. - I love it. | -还很锋利-我喜欢 |
They are. | 真的很锋利 |
Well, the clock is gone on this piece, Christine, so... | 介绍这件已经超时了克里斯汀... |
Oh, my goodness! Well, let's just move on. | 天啊那我们继续下一件 |
Well, from time to time, people make mistakes -- that's okay. | 人嘛有时候是会犯错误没事的 |
This is our first Renoir of the evening. | 这是今晚第一件雷诺阿[法国画家]作品 |
This is a heliogravure, which is an etching. | 是一件凹版作品就是一种蚀刻画 |
完整版请点击 | |
It was hand-pulled from a copper plate in Paris in 1919. | 1919年于巴黎用一块铜板手工打造 |
We know this because that's what it says on the back, | 我们之所以知道是因为这背后的 |
where the certificate of authenticity is located. | 防伪证书上面有写 |
Just as lovely as can be. | 真是高雅到了极致 |
Look at the soft, delicate shading -- very feminine. | 看看这柔和细腻的色差极富阴柔之美 |
This is a limited edition. | 这可是限量版 |
绝命律师高频单词统计
This is what you're looking for if you are a Renoir fan. | 如果你钟爱雷诺阿的作品千万不要错过 |
100 -- oh, my goodness. Right at the buzzer. | 天啊时间刚好 |
Good. | 不错 |
...of the few exceptions is the African pancake tortoise, | 非洲饼干陆龟是个例外 |
which has a flat, flexible shell | 它有扁平且灵活的壳 |
that allows it to hide in rock crevasses. | 可以让它藏匿于岩石裂缝中 |
Big swath of light to moderate snow | 一场大规模小到中雪 |
from the Broken Bow area down toward Kearney, Hastings, | 从布罗肯鲍地区南下科尔尼海斯廷斯 |
Grand Island -- that is all moving in our direction. | 格兰德岛正朝我们这里前进 |
So I do think, around 7:00 to 8:00, | 所以我认为七点到八点左右 |
the snow will become pretty steady here across the region | 整个地区会开始持续降雪 |
with all this moving on top of us, | 随着降雪向我们逼近 |
and that's really gonna knock down visibilities. | 能见度也会下降不少 |
And, again, | 当然 |
snow-covered roads are gonna be definitely likely this evening, | 今晚的道路很有可能会积雪 |
making it even slippier -- or more... | 会变得更滑比... |
...more slippery than it is out there at this time. | 比现在外面的道路更滑 |
There's that winter-weather advisory in effect | 有关部门已发布冬季天气预警 |
until very early tomorrow morning. | 直至明早 |
We're gonna talk snowfall totals. | 我们再来看降雪总量 |
Will bitter, cold weather | 寒冷天气 |
help break up the compaction issues | 是否有助于解决今秋田地里 |
we created this fall in our fields? | 出现的土壤压实问题呢 |
Well, we'll show you where it will and | 在今天的《钢铁对话》[一档农业节目]中 |
where it won't during today's Iron Talk. | 我们将告诉你这一情况 |
When it comes to compaction... | 说起土壤压实 |
...there's really two different types of compaction. | 有两种不同类型的土壤压实 |
There's vertical compaction, | 一是垂直压实 |
and there's horizontal compaction. | 二是水平压实 |
And there's a big difference. | 两者有很大差异 |
With horizontal compaction, | 如果是水平压实 |
there really isn't much hope for help from a freeze thaw. | 冻融是没有什么用处的 |
And the reason why, as that hard, compacted layer swells | 因为坚硬紧实的地层膨胀 |
and then, in the spring, thaws back out and settles back down, | 在春天解冻后会重回原位 |
there's really no breaking up of the compaction. | 其实根本没有打破压实层 |
With a vertical zone, when compaction swells out, | 而垂直空间上压实层向外膨胀 |
and then it breaks up in the spring, | 到春天就会破裂 |
then you can actually get a little bit of help. | 这样一来问题就好办了 |
So if you have some horizontal compaction created by | 如果在过度潮湿的情况下耕作 |
doing some tillage when it was a little too wet, or... | 导致出现了水平压实... |
绝命律师中英对照台词本截图
Don't let false allegations bully you into an unfair fight. | 不要让虚假指控害你陷入不公平的公司 |
Hi, I'm Saul Goodman, and I will do the fighting for you. | 你好我是索尔·古德曼我会为你而战 |
No charge is too big for me. | 我能搞定任何指控 |
When legal forces have you cornered, better call Saul! | 面临法律效力走投无路时不如打给索尔 |
I'll get your case dismissed. | 我会让你的案子撤销 |
I'll give you the defense you deserve. Why? | 我会给你应得的辩护为什么 |
Because I'm Saul Goodman, attorney-at-law. | 因为我是律师索尔·古德曼 |
I investigate, advocate, persuade, | 我既会调查又会辩护还会说服别人 |
and, most importantly, win! Win...win...win! | 最重要的是我会打赢官司 |
Better call Saul. | 不如打给索尔 |
Do you feel doomed? | 你是否感到绝望 |
Have opponents of freedom wrongly intimidated you? | 是否遭受敌人威胁自由难保 |
Maybe they told you that you're in serious trouble | 或许他们告诉你你惹了大麻烦 |
and there's nothing you can do about it. | 你束手无策不知所措 |
I'm Saul Goodman, | 我是索尔·古德曼 |
and I'm here to tell you that they're wrong. | 让我来告诉你他们错了 |
It's never too late for justice. Better call... | 争取正义为时不晚不如打给... |
新墨西哥州第二司法管辖区 公平 | |
Think back... your brain... | 回想一下...你的大脑... |
I-it's just not all there yet. | 已经记不太清了 |
If we were all held responsible for what we did when we were 19... | 如果我们都要为19岁时做的事负责 |
I remember what it was like to be a kid. Think back. | 我还记得小时候的感觉回想一下 |
Tell 'em, judge, what would you say? | 告诉他们法官大人你怎么想 |
These boys -- 19. | 这些男孩儿19岁 |
I can't -- I don't -- | 我不能...我不... |
these three young men... | 这三个年轻小伙儿 |
Just like you. | 就像曾经的你们 |
Just like you. | 就像曾经的你们 |
Oh, to be 19 again, you with me, ladies and gentlemen? | 女士们先生们想象一下重返19岁的感觉 |
Do you remember 19? | 还记得你们的19岁吗 |
Let me tell you, the juices are flowing. | 十九岁时风华正茂 |
The red corpuscles are corpuscling, | 血气方刚精力旺盛 |
the grass is green, and it's soft, | 草地又绿又软 |
and summer's gonna last forever. | 夏日永不结束 |
Now, do you remember? | 你们还记得吗 |
Yeah, you do. | 当然记得 |
But if you're being honest, I mean, well, really honest, | 但说真的扪心自问 |
you'll recall that you also had | 你们会想起来那时的自己 |
an underdeveloped 19-year-old brain. | 还有一颗发育不全的19岁大脑 |
Me, personally, I-it, if I were held accountable | 就我个人来说如果我要为 |
for some of the stupid decisions I made | 19岁时做出的蠢事负责 |
when I was 19, oh, boy, wow. | 我的天 |
And I bet if we were in church right now, | 我们现在要是在教堂 |
I'd get a big "Amen!" | 你们都会向我说"阿门"[表示赞同] |
Which brings us to these three-- | 所以说回到本案主角 |
完整版请点击 | |
now, these three knuckleheads, | 也就是这三个蠢货 |
and I'm sorry, boys, but that's what you are-- | 很抱歉但你们的确是蠢货 |
they did a dumb thing. We're not denying that. | 他们做了件蠢事这点无可否认 |
However, I would like you to remember two salient facts. | 不过我想请各位记住两点重要事实 |
Fact one, nobody got hurt, not a soul. | 第一没有人受伤完全没有 |
Very important to keep that in mind. | 这点非常重要 |
Fact two, now, the prosecution | 第二控方一直 |
keeps bandying this term "Criminal trespass." | 揪着"非法闯入"这个词不放 |
Mr. Spinowzo, the property owner, | 斯宾诺佐先生也就是房子的主人 |
admitted to us that he keeps most portions of his business | 向我们承认他大部分的店铺 |
open to the public both day and night. | 日夜向公众开放 |
So, trespassing? | 闯入 |
That's a bit of a reach, don't you think, Dave? | 这个词有点过了不是吗戴夫 |
Here's what I know-- | 据我所知 |
these three young men, near honors students all, | 这三位年轻人几乎都是荣誉学生 |
were feeling their oats one Saturday night, | 周六晚有点兴奋 |
and they just... went a little bananas. | 脑袋不清楚干了些傻事 |
I don't know. | 我也说不清 |
Call me crazy, but I don't think they deserve | 你们可以当我疯了但我认为 |
to have their bright futures ruined | 他们的大好前程 |
by a momentary, minute, | 不应被一时迷失心智 |
never-to-be-repeated lapse of judgment. | 永不会再犯的小错毁掉 |
Ladies and gentlemen, you're bigger than that. | 各位所谓大人不记小人过 |
- Kenny, Kenny, are you rolling? - Yeah, yeah. Wait a minute. | -肯尼你在录吗-在录等一下 |
But, dude, but, dude, pipe down. Chill out, would you? | 老兄小声点别这么激动 |
Hey, Mrs. Watson's fourth-period biology class, | 沃特森老师第四节生物课的同学们 |
this one's for you. Watch and learn, losers. | 这个是专门为你准备的好好学着吧 |
- Oh, God! - Dude! Where did all the blood go?! | -天呐-怎么都没有血 |
Dude, he's dead. they suck it all out, dumbass. | 他都死了血早就抽干了 |
Awesome. Where do they put it? | 真棒他们把血放到哪去了 |
All right, I'm though the neck bone now, dude. | 我现在切到颈骨了 |
- Oh, nice. - Kenny, get over here, man. | -真棒-肯尼到这来 |
I'm-I'm getting it. Get this out of here. | 我弄好了把它拿走 |
All right. All right, fine. | 好吧 |
Here, let me do it. | 让我来 |
- I got it! - All right. | -我能行-好吧 |
- Get that. All right. - Oh, my God. | -拿着-天呐 |
Here, let me do it. | 让我来 |
Dude, get off! | 走开 |
Chill out. | 别激动 |
All right. Wait, wait. | 好吧等等 |
Okay, wait for it. Wait. | 等等 |
- Come on! Yeah, baby, yeah! - This dude was- | -终于弄下来了-这位老兄真是 |
Dude, I dare you to stick your wang in the throat hole. | 我猜你肯定会把小弟弟放进他喉咙里 |
I will if you will, loser. | 你放我就放 |
All right, all right! | 好吧 |
七百美金 收款人 詹姆斯·麦吉尔 | |
What the hell kind of math is that? | 你不会算数吗 |
$700 per defense. | 一场辩护700美金 |
No, no, no. "Defendant." "...dant." | 不是辩护是"委托人" "人" |
Three defendants, $2,100, which, by the way, bargain-- | 三个人一共2100真是便宜 |
what I did for them. | 我可是据理力争 |
They going to jail, ain't they? | 可人家还是要去蹲监狱啊 |
So, since when does that matter?! | 这跟钱有什么关系 |
They had sex with a head! | 他们操了一颗死人头 |
Look, didn't nobody tell you to try all three of them together. | 没人让你一次代理三个人 |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字
网友评论