美文网首页
犯罪现场调查迈阿密第1季第3集中英台词整理和单词统计

犯罪现场调查迈阿密第1季第3集中英台词整理和单词统计

作者: xiaoke_donkey | 来源:发表于2022-03-09 08:03 被阅读0次

    犯罪现场调查迈阿密第1季第3集中英台词整理和单词统计

    英文 中文
    ...A squall from the southeast (电台)…来自西南的暴风
    Last night's severe thunderstorms 昨晚严重的风暴
    ... caused damage to oceanographic buoys in the Florida Straits 破坏海面的浮标…
    I'm not working on my tan out here, fellas 我没有外出工作
    The storms have dissipated …天气预报
    ...And the weather service has lifted the small craft advisory... 引起了人们的关注…
    Ho, baby! 咳,宝贝
    That's what I'm talking about! 那正是我是说的
    - Yeah, yeah, yeah - Give it here 是啊,是啊
    Come on 这儿来,来啊,快
    Come on, baby 来啊,宝贝
    Ain't no use in fighting 在打架 中那没有用 (笑声)
    Come on 来啊
    完整版请点击
    Yo!
    It was nip and tuck there for a while 那得乱一阵子 (笑声)
    I think I'm a pretty strong guy 我认为我很帅
    but I'm telling ya, that sucker hit that line! 不过我得说 那个混蛋不喜欢那个…
    It was all over 一切都结束了
    I said, "how am I gonna get this thing up?" 我说“我该如何是好?”
    犯罪现场调查迈阿密单词统计
    犯罪现场调查迈阿密高频单词统计
    I'm struggling with it ... 我一直在斗争…
    It's your fish, Chief 是你的鱼,长官
    Sure is gonna look pretty on my wall 肯定看上去很漂亮
    Just give it a good jab 干好点
    and enjoy the ride up 干出色些
    Oh! 哦!
    What the hell was that? 那是什么? (呕吐) (照相声)
    This all there is? 就这些了?
    Yep. Rest of him's probably out there 是的,他其余的可能不在了
    At least we have a hand 不过我们有证据了
    So let me ask you a question 让我问你一个问题
    You find human body parts in a shark 你在鲨鱼口中找到一部分人体
    ... is that murder? 是谋杀?
    It is when we're looking for lead 正是时候 啊? 我们不会再被愚弄了 不会再被愚弄了 不,不
    I think we're going to need a bigger body bag 我认为我们得拿个 大点的尸体袋子
    If anybody can find one, it's you, Alexx 要是谁能找到一个的话 就是你了,阿雷斯
    You got that right 你做得对
    All right, fellas 好吧,弗拉斯
    You heard the man. Bag him 你听说那个家伙了,抓住他
    My shark now 又是我
    I'm off to ruin a captain's day 我不会破坏船长的一天了
    Everything is nautical, I get it 一切正常,我知道
    What I want to know is, did you mark the catch? 我想知道的是,你做标记了吗?
    Ten foot tiger shark? 10尺长的虎鲸
    You bet your ass 胡说
    nd that ten-foot tiger shark is now property 10尺长的虎鲸可是宝贝
    of the Miami-Dade crime lab 是迈阿密犯罪实验室的
    And by the way what kind of a global positioner is that? 什么样的全球定位?
    I've got precise positioning 我得到了精确的位置
    if that's what you're asking 如果是你想要的
    "Precise positioning"? How'd you get that? “确切位置”怎么得到的?
    The government? 政府?
    I got friends 我有朋友
    I called in a couple of favors 我请求帮助了
    Lucky for us 我们真是幸运
    You got Miami, Grand Bahamas, Cuba 你知道迈阿密,大巴哈马,古巴
    About a hundred and seventy miles total distance 大概170英里
    We hooked in right here, fourteen miles out 全部距离
    About a hundred and seventy miles total distance 我们在
    We hooked in right here, fourteen miles out 14英里外
    犯罪现场调查迈阿密中英对照台词本截图
    犯罪现场调查迈阿密中英对照台词本截图
    About what time was that? 什么时间?
    8:30 this morning 今早8:30
    Mm-hmm
    I shark fish 我是贪婪狡猾的人
    I used to shark fish all the time 一直都是
    I've never gone out in the day 我不会错过的
    Yeah, well, we got a late start 哦,好的,我们行动晚了
    There was a squall line pushing through 正有暴风来临
    We couldn't chum or lay out any lines till sunrise 天亮前我们不能确定其路线
    I'm gonna take this chart, too, if you don't mind 你要不介意,我带着表
    Wait a minute 稍等
    First you take my client's shark 首先带着我客人的鲨鱼
    then you take my chart? 然后是我的表格
    What do I get? 我有什么?
    You get a pass on your illegal GPS unit 带上你的非法全球定位系统
    Twenty-eight pounds, seven ounces 28磅7盎司
    Boy or a girl, Alexx? 男的还是女的,阿雷斯
    Don't rush me 别催我
    Hmm.Gynecomastia 男子乳房发 育
    Enlarged breast 隆过的胸部
    Would signify female, but could also be male 可女可男
    No armpit hair 没有腋毛
    but pronounced hair on the knuckles 不过手上有明显的毛
    So what are you saying? 你到底想说什么?
    What I'm saying is, I'm not an anthropologist 我想说我不是人类学家
    Could be a big woman or a small man 是个大个子女人吗? 或者小个子的
    Let's get your DNA 看看你的DNA
    Stippling and some GSR inside the wound 伤口里有皮肤导电率测量
    The shot was fired at close range 离开枪距离很近
    Que fue? 真的?
    Ha.Lovely. I just got a look at that 真可爱,我来看看
    tiger shark in the cooler 这个虎鲸
    Liberal eaters, like Speedle 胃口真是很大
    They'll eat anything as long as it's alive 只要活着他们就不停的吃
    Alexx? 阿雷斯?
    I heard 听到
    Dermal ecchymosis around the teeth marks 牙齿周围有瘀斑
    Capillaries inside the deltoid muscle are hemorrhagic 肌肉里的毛细管 有出血性休克
    Blood was circulating at the time of the injury 受伤时血液在循环
    That was like ringing the dinner bell 就像在摇动晚餐的铃声
    Two thirds of the tiger sharks brain 鲸鱼2/3的大脑
    is dedicated to processing scent 在追寻气味
    Alexx, how long do you think the victim 阿雷斯,你认为受害者多久了
    was in the shark's stomach? 在鲸鱼的胃中
    Well,I'll have to test the levels of 哦,那得检测
    完整版请点击
    regurgitative enzymes 脢的水平
    Yeah,sharks regurgitate anything that they can't digest 鲸鱼吞噬,但不消化
    Hmm. Like human bones 像人类的骨头
    And metal 金属
    Would you give me a times eight on this tattoo? 你会给我8次吗?
    Interesting tat 有意思
    Hmm
    Upside-down flag 反倒了的旗
    Yes, that is the international symbol for distress, isn't it? 是的,是国际标志,不是吗?
    And note the fish 做标记
    It is the ancient symbol 古老的标记
    for Christian resistance 为了基督教徒的复兴
    Catholic leaders in Cuba also used it 古巴天主教的首领也用那个
    for the anti-Castro rebellion 反对卡斯特罗的暴动
    Which would mean that our vic was a political prisoner 什么说明了受害者是政治犯
    Yup, and it also means that we could have a political mess 也意味着政治混乱
    If he was living on U.S. Soil 要是他活在美国
    hewould have been processed at Krome detention 他会被监禁
    And his prints would be on file 档案上会有记录
    But if he was on his way here, we've got nothing 不过要是正在途中 我们就什么也没有
    He was making his way, though 尽管他在行动
    He probably wasn't swimming 他可能不会游泳
    Boat? 船?
    That would be my guess. Speed? 可能,速度?
    What have you got? 你知道什么?
    Well ... he was from Cuba 他来自古巴
    and he was making a freedom run 自由逃跑
    Okay, hang on. You're way ahead of us 好,继续,你比我们想得远
    Well, based on where the shark was caught 根据鲸鱼被抓住的地点
    and simple geography 和地理知识
    it's a straight shot from Matanzas 径直来自马但萨斯
    or Villa Clara to Miami 或者从卡拉耳去迈阿密
    You know what that means? 你知道以为著什么?
    Elian 伊联
    Our, uh, victim 我们的受害者
    wasn't on the boat alone 一个人在船上
    Okay.So, Speed, call the coast guard 好的,加油,呼叫海警
    make a friend, and take Eric with you 做个朋友,带上爱里克
    Aye, aye 好吧
    You got something for me? 有我什么吗?
    I got a question 有个问题
    Shoot
    How old are you? 你多大了
    Hmm. 45. Caliber round, right? 虚岁,是吧?
    - See the rifling characteristics? - I do 看我的皱纹,是的
    Now I've got a question for you 现在我也有一个问题
    Shoot
    Do you think that's a Colt? 你认为是小雄驹吗?
    I do 是的
    So do I 我也这么认为
    This guy was in a hurry 他饿了
    Are you kidding? Look at that boat 开玩笑,看船
    How are you doing? Eric Delko 你还好吗? 爱里克.德克
    Tim Speedle, CSI Miami CSI,迈阿密
    Martin, U.S. Coast Guard 马丁,美国海警
    We got your call 我们接到了

    获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字

    相关文章

      网友评论

          本文标题:犯罪现场调查迈阿密第1季第3集中英台词整理和单词统计

          本文链接:https://www.haomeiwen.com/subject/sevarrtx.html