美文网首页
犯罪现场调查迈阿密第1季第4集中英台词整理和单词统计

犯罪现场调查迈阿密第1季第4集中英台词整理和单词统计

作者: xiaoke_donkey | 来源:发表于2022-03-09 08:03 被阅读0次

犯罪现场调查迈阿密第1季第4集中英台词整理和单词统计

英文 中文
Morning.
This would do wonders for tourism. 这会使游客大吃一惊的
Yes. Who called it in? 是谁报警的
Jogger from the Lowles found the victims at 6:15. 是一个从劳尔斯来的跑步者报的 在早上6:15发现两个受害者
Victims? I'm only seeing one victim. 两个?我只看到一个
No, there was a girl down there. 不,那边还有个女孩 叫做简.仁霞
A Jane Renshaw. Age 24. Here from Iowa. 今年24岁,来自爱何华洲 她被打得很惨
She was beat the hell, unconscious and half drowned. She's over at St. Luke's. 打得失去知觉,并淹得半死 她还去过圣.路克这个地方 好的,要他们查清楚
Well they made sure he was dead. 男的已经死了 查出他的身份了吗?
Did you get an I.D.? 还不行,她完全帮不上忙
No, and she was too out of it to help. 还不行,她完全帮不上忙 嗯嗯
He was running away. 他试图逃跑
Why kill a guy who's running from the scene? 为什么杀一个在逃离现场的人? 是的…看到那些线了吗 那些摩擦的痕迹 证据是第一位,永远是 证据会自己说话的 太好了 我们不会再上当了吧? 不要再上当了 不,不!
完整版请点击
Yes, there in lies the rub my friend.
The evidence, as always, will speak for itself.
Why did you die so far from the girl, huh? 为什么你死的地方
What's he telling you Alexx? 离那女孩这么远,为什么? 他在和你说什么,阿力斯?
Sustained blunt force trauma to the head. 头部是持续用钝器 所造成的伤害
Multiple blows based on the blood. Liver temperature is 87.2. 根据血来判断出血处有很多 肝脏的温度是大概87.2度
犯罪现场调查迈阿密单词统计
犯罪现场调查迈阿密高频单词统计
So he died around midnight. 就是说他是半夜死的
Juggular. Not a knife though. Irregular object. 但我肯定不是用刀 是不规则的物体
Bled out. 流血过多而死
What's this mark on his cheek right there? 这个痕迹是什么造成的
Burn mark. Little bit of ash. Something brown. 烧伤的痕迹 是一些灰烬
Smashing and slashing aren't enough. 难道杀和砍都不解恨
Gotta burn him too huh. 还必须要烧他,是吗? 如果我这样对付一个人
If I'm gonna mess somebody up like this, I don't do it out in the open. 就象这样 我是不会在室外做的
Unless you're not worried about it. 嗯,除非你根本就不担心
Male victim's hair is black. 男性受害者的头发是黑色
Got blond here. Just like the female vic. 是的,这里有点金色头发 就像是女受害者的
So our guy and girl grab a blanket; have a little fun in the moonlight. 这样,我们的先生和女士 抓了一个毯子 在月光下谈情说爱
Until they are rudely interrupted. 直到他们被很粗鲁的打断了 她被别人侵犯了 被丢进大海,不顾她的死活
She's assaulted. Tossed into the ocean left to die. 男的想逃跑
Guy tries to escape. 被打得半死,而且还被吓得半死
Half dead, scared out of his mind, he runs. 他跑…然后,有人
And someone catches up to him over here. 在这里追到他
So that makes these the last footsteps of his life. 这样,这里的脚印就是他 最后留下的脚印
Megan Donner. 綟跟.道勒 我马上就过去
I'll be right there. 护士已经完成检查了
Sart nurse. They've completed their exam. We can talk to her now. 我们现在可以和她说话了
Keep me posted. 有消息就告诉我
Got it. 明白 有谁能帮我
Who wants to help me search around the girl? 在女孩身上收集证据
We're working on the murder scene. You ask for the girl? 我们在忙那件谋杀案 你想见那女孩吗
I like a challenge. 我喜欢挑战
Tide can come in at any moment. 随时都有可能涨潮 (笑声)
Too much. 太过份了,喂,来看看这个
Hey check this out. 你有什么东西
What have you got? 你有什么东西
It's still sharp. No erosion. 这还很锋利,没被腐蚀
Damn good chance that could be from last night. 也许这就是昨晚留下的东西 是的
This is everything she had on. 这些就是她穿的衣服
Any indication of rape? 有被强奸的迹象吗?
We recovered what looks like semen. 找到一些类似精子的东西
Tears on the lower part of her vagina. 在6点,7点和8点的位置
Six, seven and eight o'clock. Also a grade three concussion. 伴随着3度的脑震荡
She give you a name? 她的外伤很严重
She suffered a pretty severe trauma. She doesn't remember the last twelve hours. 她的外伤很严重 她对之前的12小时 失去了记忆
Oh listen. She got antsy when I tried to administer an oral swab. 哦,你听着 当我想从她口腔里收集样本时 她的反应很大
犯罪现场调查迈阿密中英对照台词本截图
犯罪现场调查迈阿密中英对照台词本截图
Sense memory. She's repressing. 她想起那时的情景了 她在回忆
She's right there on the edge. 她应该马上就可以想起了
I'll see what I can do. 谢谢你,綟跟
Thanks Megan. 谢谢你,綟跟
Hi Jane. 你好,简
My name is Megan Donner. I'm a crime scene investigator. 我是犯罪现场调查科的
They said I was attacked. 他们说我被人袭击了 (叹气)
We don't know by whom. 我们不知道是谁干的
They won't tell me if my boyfriend Paul's okay. 他们不愿意告诉我 我的男朋友鲍尔怎么样了
Paul Vernet? 我们还不清楚
We don't know yet. 就现在来说
Right now, I'd like to concentrate on you. 我想集中在你身上 我们有证据显示 你被人性骚扰过
We have evidence of a sexual assault. 如果我们
If we're gonna find the person who did this to you... 这次想找出到底是谁干的 这样对你
I need your help. 我需要你的帮忙
The more evidence we collect from you, the better our chance of catching him. 我们从你身上找到越多的证据 我们就越有把握抓到他
Would you let me complete the exam? 你能让我完成检查吗?
Thanks. 谢谢
Can you open? 你能打开吗?
That's good. 不错
Do you wear a retainer? 你有带牙套吗? 带了
Would it be ok if I removed it? 我能把它拆下来吗? (叹气) 好的 这里 嗯…我将要.
I'm gonna, um, take this for now, ok? 现在带走这个东西,行吗? 嗯..芬威克探员
Detective Fenwick will be here in a few minutes. 我马上过来
He needs to ask you some questions about Paul. 一些关于鲍尔的问题
I'll be right outside. 我就在外面
What are you up to? 你在忙什么?
Sands from the hot area around the male victim. 这些沙子 是来自男性被害者周围的
Didn't you already sift around that area? 你不是把周围的沙子 都筛选过了吗
Yeah. But there was a struggle, paramedics came through, 是的,但是 这里曾经有一场打斗 而且医生也经过了那里 有时候,证据就会被掩埋了
sometimes things get buried. So I dug a little deeper. 于是我挖得更深一点
Oh my gosh. Aren't you ambitious. 我的天啊,你还真有恒心
Yeah, look at this. 这里,看看这个
Nose piece from eyeglasses. 眼睛上的鼻托 是的
That's right. 上面有些苯芬 还有些这个… 血的证据
Proof of blood. Pink always was my favorite color. 粉红色永远是我最喜欢的颜色
I'll get this over to DNA. 好的,交给我吧
I'll take it. I'm going that way anyways. 那我走那条路了 你确定?
You sure? Great! 是的 好的
Something in the neck wound. 伍德: 在驩子的伤痕上有点东西
Looks like glass. 看上去像是?}⑦
We found a lot of broken glass at the scene. 我们在现场找到很多?}⑦ 大概离受害者有5米的距离
Approximately five meters from the body. Is your glass green in color? 距离他的身体 你找到的?}⑦是绿色的?
Copy that. 知道了
So that means somebody jabbed our guy with a broken bottle, doesn't it. 嗯,这就是说有人 用一个破餟子杀了被害者 对不对?
完整版请点击
Interesting. Because I'm thinking he was a bartender. 有意思 因为我认为焊疑犯应该 是一个酒吧的调酒师
Based on? 他指甲中的酸橙
Lime peel on his fingernails. 他指甲中的酸橙
And these rashes. Occupational dermatosis. 以及这些皮疹 这是职业病 这是每天都
You can get it from squeezing a lot of lemons or limes in direct sunlight. 在直接的阳光下 压榨大量的柠檬和桔子而造成的
Female victim stated that her boyfriend was a CPA. 女性受害者说 他的男友是加拿大航空的
Maybe he moonlights. 也许他飞的是夜间航班
Also said the boyfriend had light brown hair. 男友有浅褐色的头发
This guy's is black. 这个男的是黑色
Check his eye color please. 请检查他眼睛的颜色
Green. 加航的记录是褐色
CPA has brown. You know what that means. 加航的记录是褐色 你知道这是什么意思?
This ain't her boyfriend. 这…这不是她的男友
This ain't her boyfriend but it might be why he's on your table Alexx. 这不是她的男友 这也许是为什么他会在太平间 阿雷斯,谢谢你
Thank you. 芬威克探员
Detective Fenwick. 这是霍拉多.蔡勒
This is Horatio Caine. 在阿尔狄摩,女受害者的酒店见
Meet me at the female victim's hotel. The Agramont. 在阿尔狄摩,女受害者的酒店见
That's right the Agramont. I'm on my way. Thank you Alexx. 对的,阿尔狄摩 我马上来 谢谢你,阿雷斯 喂,你们是什么人?
Who are you guys? 鲍尔.范内特?
Paul Varnette? 怎么一回事?
What's going on?
Well Paul, your girlfriend, Jane, is in the hospital. 嗯,鲍尔,你的女朋友 简现在正在医院里
The guy she was with last night is dead... 昨晚和她在一起的男士 已经死了
and you look like you've been up all night, so why don't you tell me. 昨晚整晚没睡 不如,你告诉我吧? 喂,芬威克
Got here as fast as I could. 我尽快过去
Traffic on the causeway. 这边塞车 嗯
I can't believe someone did this to Jane. 我不敢相信有人这样对简
When's the last time you saw her? 你最后一次见她是几点?
Maybe eleven. We were at a party and... 也许是11点 我们在一个派对…
I passed out. I woke up at the guest house an hour ago. 我晕过去了 我一个小时前才在酒店醒来 嗯,有意思
Cubanos. These are illegal you know. 你知道你犯了法吗?
I got them from a guy at the airport. 是机场里的一个人给我的
I'm going to take them into evidence, if you don't mind. 行不行?
I don't understand. 这对于你来说很重要吗
It's not important that you do. 这对于你来说很重要吗
How did you get those cuts on your hands. 把你的手弄伤的?
I don't no. I was drunk. Hamilton's throw a good party. 我..不知道 我喝多了 汉密尔顿举行了一个很好的派对
THE Hamiltons? Governors, Senators, war heroes Hamiltons? 汉密尔顿? 是那个州长,议员,英雄 汉密尔顿?
I went to business school with Tyler Hamilton at Vanderbilt. 我上的是商学院 和汉密尔顿一起 在比尔特上的学
You know, he said, if we were in Miami, we had an open invitation. 他总是说,如果我们在綟阿密 我们会受到晖请去的
Pretty girl like Jane, I don't doubt it. 我知道简是个漂亮的女孩 毫无疑问
You know the family? 你认识那家人吗?
I do. 认识
Have you, um, ever seen him before? 以前见过他?
No. Look I haven't DONE anything? 听着,我什么也没干
I never saw this guy and I never hurt Jane. 不是我伤害简的
Paul, did you teach Jane a lesso for stepping out on you? 鲍尔,你这样做是为了告诉简 背叛你的后果吗?
NO! No way. 不,不可能
Then, you won't mind giving us a DNA sample. To rule you out. 道勒: 那你就不会介意 给我们提取你的DNA样本 好还你清白?
No problem. 没问题
But listen, I uh, Jane and I did have sex recently. 但是听着 简和我最近才发生过关系
How recently? 昨天
Yesterday. Before the party. 在派对前
Open up. 打开 (自言自语): 昨天…
Thank you. 我们在这附近玩

获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字

相关文章

网友评论

      本文标题:犯罪现场调查迈阿密第1季第4集中英台词整理和单词统计

      本文链接:https://www.haomeiwen.com/subject/uevarrtx.html