Clark.
当你读到这封信的时候应该是几个星期之后了
A few weeks should have passed by the time you read this.
如果你听了我的话 现在应该在巴黎
If you followed the instructions, you'll be in Paris
坐在街边某把
on one of those chairs
永远都坐不稳的椅子上
that never sit quite level on the pavement.
希望那时依然阳光灿烂
I hope it's still sunny.
右手边那座桥的对岸
Across the bridge to your
你会看到阿蒂仙香水店
right you will see L 'Artisan Parfumeur.
去试试那款追逐蝴蝶
You should try the scent called Papillons Extrême.
我一直觉得会很适合你
I always did think it would smell great on you.
有几件事情是我想说但没有开口的
There are a few things I wanted to say and couldn't,
因为我担心你听了后会太过激动
because you would have got all
让我无法继续说下去
emotional and you wouldn't have let me finish.
听好了
So, here it is.
你回家之后
When you get back home,
迈克尔·劳勒会给你一个银行账户
Michael Lawler will give you access to a bank account
里面的钱足够让你开始全新的生活了
that contains enough to give you a new beginning.
先别着急
Don't start panicking.
这笔钱可不够你下半辈子游手好闲
It's not enough for you to sit around for the rest of your life,
但应该能给你足够的自由
but it should buy you your freedom.
至少不用再被束缚在那个我们称之为家的小镇
At least from that little town we both call home.
大胆地生活吧 克拉克
Live boldly, Clark.
勇往直前
Push yourself.
永不妥协
Don't settle.
骄傲地穿上你的条纹连裤袜
Wear those stripy legs with pride.
知道自己还拥有机会其实是一种奢侈
Knowing you still have possibilities is a luxury.
能让你多拥有一些机会
Knowing I might have given
也能让我欣慰
them to you has eased something for me.
那么就这样吧
So, this is it.
克拉克 你在我的心上留下了印记
You are scored on my heart, Clark.
就在你第一天出现在我面前时
You were from the first day you walked in
伴着你甜美的笑容和滑稽的衣服
with your sweet smile and your ridiculous clothes.
还有蹩脚的笑话
And your bad jokes
和你不懂掩饰自己的每一丝情感
and your complete inability to ever hide a single thing you felt.
不要经常想念我
Don't think of me too often.
我不想让你伤心
I don't want you getting sad.
好好活着
Just live well.
好好的就行
Just live.
我会陪伴在你身边 和你并肩前行
I'll be walking beside you every step of the way.
爱你的威尔
Love, Will.
me before you 最感人的一封信
网友评论