美文网首页春梅书房琴谱
双语读诗|Farewell, Love 别了,爱

双语读诗|Farewell, Love 别了,爱

作者: 雪茶酱 | 来源:发表于2020-04-24 23:11 被阅读0次

                    Thomas Wyatt 托马斯·怀亚特

Farewell love and all thy laws forever;

别了,爱,连同你所有的法度,永远地别了,

Thy baited hooks shall tangle me no more.

你的饵钓再不能将我困扰;

Senec and Plato call me from thy lore

塞纳加和柏拉图呼唤我逃离你的魔套,

To perfect wealth, my wit for to endeavor.

去倾尽我的才智获取完美的财富。

In blind error when I did persever,

茫然中,我误入歧途,并一错再错,

Thy sharp repulse, that pricketh aye so sore,

你尖锐的拒绝刺得我心如刀割,

Hath taught me to set in trifles no store

然而,却教会我把琐事抛舍,

And scape forth, since liberty is lever.

并从中挣脱;因为自由更让人快乐。

Therefore farewell; go trouble younger hearts

永别了,去骚扰年少的心吧,

And in me claim no more authority.

而我这儿,你已无丝毫权威。

With idle youth go use thy property

去年轻人那里动用你的资本吧,

And thereon spend thy many brittle darts,

在他们那里耗尽你的利箭。

For hitherto though I have lost all my time,

如今,我的时光已全部失去,

Me lusteth no longer rotten boughs to climb.

我亦无心再去爬那朽木枯枝。

相关文章

网友评论

    本文标题:双语读诗|Farewell, Love 别了,爱

    本文链接:https://www.haomeiwen.com/subject/wsjcwhtx.html