美文网首页
莎士比亚十四行诗/130首

莎士比亚十四行诗/130首

作者: 郑小福 | 来源:发表于2021-02-07 18:40 被阅读0次

my mistress' eyes are not like the sun

我情人的眼睛不如太阳耀眼

coral is far more than her lip' red

珊瑚远比她的嘴唇红艳

if snow be white. why then her breats are down.

雪花洁白,她的胸脯只能算灰暗

if hairs  be wires. black wires grown on her head.

秀发如丝,她只有一条漆黑的线

I have seen Rosesdamaked. red and white.

我曾见玫瑰织锦,嫣红雪白

but no such roses see I in her cheeks.

她的颊上也没这般风采

and in some perfumes is there more delight.

许多的香水闻起来

than in then breath that form my mistress' reeks

都比她的吐息更愉人心怀

I love to hear speak. yet well I kown

我爱倾听她的语言,可我知道

that music hath a far more than pleasing sound

音乐会比她更动听悦耳

I grant I never saw a gaddness go. my mistress

在她走过踏着地面的时候,

when she walks. treads on the ground.

我也从未窥见女神的步态。

and yet. by heaven. I think my love as rare as any she belied with false compare.

然而,我仍要说我挚爱的那一位

和她所无法相比的一切同样珍贵。

相关文章

网友评论

      本文标题:莎士比亚十四行诗/130首

      本文链接:https://www.haomeiwen.com/subject/gsaztltx.html