美文网首页
少年谢尔顿第1季第15集台词

少年谢尔顿第1季第15集台词

作者: xiaoke_donkey | 来源:发表于2021-08-05 11:32 被阅读0次
    英文 中文
    What are you doing? 你在干嘛
    I heard you could punch a hole in these 我听说可以打个洞
    and make them double-sided. 就能让它变成双面的
    Then it would have more storage? 这样你就有双倍储存空间吗
    Yes, but I didn't pay for a double-sided floppy disk. 是啊可是我没付双面软盘的钱啊
    So? 那又如何
    So it's an ethical dilemma. 所以这是个道德难题啊
    We have to take a shower in the locker room next period, 我们下一节课得在更衣室洗澡
    and that's what you're worried about? 你现在居然有心情担心这个
    Actually, I have a bathing suit under my pants. 我在裤子里穿好了泳裤
    That girl just took a book on geostatistics. 那女孩拿了一本地质统计学的书
    Yeah, so? 那又如何
    That's not required reading for any science course. 那并不是任何科学课要求阅读的读物
    Maybe she wants to squash a spider with it. 或许她是想拿去拍死蜘蛛呢
    No, look, she's reading it. 不是你看她在读
    Who is this mystery woman? 这个神秘的女人是谁啊
    Should we invite her to have lunch with us? 我们该邀请她来共进午餐吗
    I don't know. So far, it's just been you and me, 不知道啊至今为止一直只有我俩
    and we know that works. 我们能确定合得来
    Do we really want to mess with success? 你真的想要冒合不来的风险吗
    We could think of it as an experiment. 你可以把这个当做是个实验
    Oh, you do know how to push my buttons. 你还真是懂我的弱点啊
    All right, go ask her. 好啦去问她
    Why me? 为什么是我去
    Your lack of testosterone makes you adorable to women. 你的睾酮缺乏令你在女性眼中很可爱
    I can't argue with that. 这我无从反驳
    Hello. 你好
    Hello. 你好啊
    My name is Sheldon. 我叫谢尔顿
    Yeah, you're Sheldon Cooper. 我知道你是谢尔顿·库珀
    You know who I am? 你认识我吗
    Well, there's only one nine-year-old in high school, 整个高中只有一个9岁的人
    完整版请点击
    and you still have your baby teeth. 而你还有没换完的乳牙
    She knows who I am. It's going well. 她认识我情况很顺利
    What do you want? 找我有什么事
    Would you like to have lunch with me and my friend? 你愿意跟我与我朋友一起共进午餐吗
    Why? 为什么
    Why else? 为什么不呢
    So we can have a spirited conversation about geostatistics. 这样我们才能热烈地聊地质统计学啊
    You really are as smart as everybody says. 你真的跟大家说的一样聪明啊
    My teeth are small, but my prefrontal cortex is enormous. 我的牙齿虽小但我的前额皮质超巨大
    ♪ Nobody else is stronger than I am ♪ ♪ 世上没人比我强壮 ♪
    ♪ Yesterday I moved a mountain ♪ ♪ 昨天我移了一座山 ♪
    ♪ I bet I could be your hero ♪ ♪ 我相信我能当你的英雄 ♪
    ♪ I am a mighty little man ♪ ♪ 我是个了不起的小家伙 ♪
    ♪ I am a mighty little man ♪ ♪ 我是个了不起的小家伙 ♪
    The addition of Libby brought 随着莉比的加入
    a level of sophistication to our lunchtime discussion. 我们午餐期间的聊天深度也有所提升
    Her mom also packed extra string cheese, 她妈妈还为她多带了起司条
    which is a well-known social lubricant. 这广为人知的社交润滑剂
    You're gonna be a geologist. 你以后要当地质学家
    That's fascinating. 太有意思了
    Why'd you choose that? 你为什么选这领域呢
    When I was a little girl, my grandparents took me 在我小时候我的爷爷奶奶带我去
    to Carlsbad Caverns, and I was hooked. 卡尔斯巴德洞窟国家公园时迷上了
    Exploring caves, that is super cool. 探索洞窟太酷了
    Disagree. Dark, enclosed spaces are terrifying. 我不同意黑暗又封闭的空间令我恐惧
    I get scared putting on a sweatshirt. 我头套进衣服时都会被吓到
    Hmm. I've seen it. 我看过那场面
    Pretty entertaining. 挺有娱乐效果
    Do you know what you're going to major in in college? 你想好上大学要选什么专业了吗
    I'm leaning towards quantum chromodynamics, but who knows? 我倾向选量子色动力学但谁知道呢
    A few years ago, I would've said choo-choo trains. 要我几年前回答我会答玩具小火车
    What about you? 那你呢
    Oh, geology for sure. 当然是地质学
    Really? 真的吗
    When did you decide that? 你什么时候决定的
    A long time ago. Eat your apple slices. 很久以前啊吃你的苹果片
    So we eat in the library every day. 我们每天都在图书馆用餐
    You're welcome to join us. 欢迎你加入我们
    It's much better than the cafeteria. 比在食堂吃好多了
    It's quiet, and a lot less food gets thrown at us. 又安静又不太会有人丢食物到我们身上
    Yeah. Maybe I'll see y'all tomorrow. 好啊或许我明天再来找你们大伙儿
    Right.
    Maybe y'all will. 大伙儿有机会明天见
    Bye, Libby. 莉比再见啦
    "Y'all"? 还"大伙儿"呢
    I'm assimilating. 我是在试着同化
    Shut up. 你闭嘴
    So how was school today? 今天学校如何啊
    Sheldon's got a girlfriend. 谢尔顿交了女朋友
    - What? - That's not true. -什么-你乱说
    Oh, yes, it is. I seen him talking to her at school. 是真的我看到他在学校跟那女孩说话了
    Sheldon Lee Cooper, you dog. 谢尔顿·李·库珀你个小色胚
    Is she cute? 她可爱吗
    Compared to what? 跟什么东西比
    What grade is she in? 她读几年级
    Eleventh. 11年级
    An older woman. 还是比你大的御姐啊
    Nice. 赞啊
    Most everybody's older than me. 几乎所有人都比我大啊
    Why is that nice? 这有什么好赞的
    So what do you think, George? 所以你觉得如何乔治
    Is it time to have "the talk" with him? 是时候跟他"聊聊"了吗
    What talk? 聊什么
    No talk. Nobody's talking. 不聊没人要聊
    If "the talk" is in regards to human reproduction, 如果"聊聊"是指有关人类繁衍的事情
    I already understand how that works. 我已经知道是怎么个流程了
    How do you know that? 你怎么会知道这些
    I told him. 我告诉他的
    Oh, Lord. 我的老天啊
    And so, our little social circle 所以我们的小圈子
    grew from two to three. 从两个人变成了三个人
    An early example of how people are just drawn to me. 一个早期的我能吸引所有人到我身边的例子
    完整版请点击
    Are you saying that without geology, 你的意思是说如果没有地质学
    there'd be no theory of evolution? 世界上就不会有进化论吗
    Charles Lyell taught Charles Darwin 地质学家查尔斯·莱尔教导达尔文
    the Earth was much, much older than anyone thought, 地球比我们所有人认为的还要古老许多
    which gave Darwin the courage to figure out 这给了达尔文勇气去发现
    all species evolved over billions of years. 所有的生物是在亿年多的时间里进化而来
    That's good. I can use that 这很不错我可以用这个点
    to humiliate my pastor at Sunday school. 去让我主日学校的牧师难堪
    I don't know what's more beautiful, 我不知道哪个比较美
    your mind or your eyes. 是你美丽的大脑还是双眸
    Tam, please. 丹别这样
    We're eating. 我们在吃饭呢
    You know spying on kids is creepy. 你知道暗中监视小孩很变态吧
    I wasn't spying on kids, I was s-spying on your brother. 我不是在暗中监视小孩是在监视你弟弟
    Why won't you just go inside? 那你为什么不直接进去看
    Well, then, it wouldn't be spying, now would it? 直接进去就不是暗中监视了吧
    Oh, what? 你惊讶什么
    You didn't mention she was black. 你没说她是黑人啊
    Was I supposed to? 我应该提吗
    No, 'course not. 不用当然不需要啊
    Then why bring it up? 那你说这个干嘛
    It just wasn't what I was expecting. 只是跟我预想中的不一样嘛
    What were you expecting? 那你本来预想中的是什么样的
    It's a big school. 这学校很大
    Why are you right here? 你为什么一定要在这里
    They've got some books in there about Martin Luther King. 图书馆里有人权斗士马丁·路德·金的书
    Maybe you should go read one. 或许你该进去读一读
    Morning. 早安
    So why did it take people so long 所以为什么人们花了那么久的时间
    to believe in continental drift, 才愿意相信大陆漂移说呢
    when it's obvious that Africa and South America 很明显能看出非洲跟南美洲
    - fit together like a puzzle? - No, they don't. -像拼图一样能吻合啊-才没有呢
    People didn't understand continental drift 人们不理解大陆漂移说
    because they didn't understand seafloor spreading. 是因为他们不懂海底扩张学说
    What? 怎么了
    I'm both threatened 你的智慧
    and delighted by your brain. 令我受到威胁又为之折服
    I'm just delighted by it. 我只有为之折服
    They do fit. 还真能合上
    That's nuts. 这太神奇了吧
    "Geologists lead a sedimentary lifestyle." 地质学家喜欢在生活中让自己"沉淀"下来
    Libby, that is a good one. 莉比你这双关有意思
    Can you believe what's going on with him? 你敢相信他这个样子吗
    I know. 对啊
    He's been on the phone with that girl for almost an hour. 他都快跟那女孩聊了一个小时电话了
    Sheldon's got a girlfriend. 谢尔顿交了女朋友
    What are the odds? 谁能想到有这可能
    She's not a girlfriend, 那女孩才不是女朋友
    it's more of a mental rapport. 两个人只是精神交流
    That's where it starts. 一切都是这么开始的
    I did win you over with my superior intellect. 我就是用我超凡的智慧赢得你心
    It was your motorcycle and you know it. 明明是你的机车你自己清楚
    Good thing it wasn't your masculine physique, 幸好她不是被你的猛男体格所迷惑
    because that is long gone. 因为那早已一去不复返了
    Why do you think I kept the motorcycle? 你以为我留着那机车是为什么
    How come he gets to tie up the phone and I can't? 为什么他可以煲电话粥而我不行
    Because what is happening in there is called a miracle, 因为发生在他身上的事叫神迹
    and God-fearing people do not get in the way of those. 而敬畏神的信徒是不会去阻止神迹的
    Hey, Georgie, 小乔治
    if you ever find a girlfriend, 如果哪天你能找到女朋友
    maybe you can go on a double date with your brother. 或许你能跟你弟弟他们四人约会啊
    She's not his girlfriend. 那女孩不是他女朋友
    And I can find one... 我也交得到啊
    I'm just not looking. 我只是没在找女朋友而已
    Yes, that was a geology joke. 是啊那的确是地质学的笑话
    We gotta get that Sports Illustrated swimsuit issue 或许我们应该在《体育画报泳装特辑》
    away from him before he's ruined forever. 毁了他人生之前先把它收走
    Oh, Libby, Libby, Libby. 莉比莉比莉比啊
    What is happening? 到底发生什么了
    What was happening was, 当时所发生的事呢
    like many men before me, 也发生在许多男性身上
    I was being seduced by the exotic world of geology. 我被有着异域风情的地质学所迷惑了
    We searched for tektites in a nearby ravine. 我们在附近的山涧里寻找着玻陨石
    Tektites are natural glass 玻陨石就是天然玻璃
    formed during meteorite impacts. 是在陨石撞击后形成的
    They also bear a close resemblance to raccoon feces, 它们也与浣熊粪便十分相似
    so I wisely adopted a "no touching tektites" policy. 所以我聪明地开始了"不碰玻陨石"政策
    It's called perfect cleavage 这叫完全解理[完美乳沟]
    when gypsum separates this cleanly. 当石膏分离地如此干净时的称呼
    I was so proud of Tam 我当时好为丹感到骄傲
    for not making an immature cleavage joke. 他没有开幼稚的乳沟玩笑
    Look at me, I'm touching cleavage. 快看我我在摸乳沟
    Until he made one. 他说完那感觉就消失了
    And, like Mother Nature's pinata, 而晶洞玉石就像是大自然的皮纳塔
    皮纳塔是一种装满糖果或玩具的纸糊容器 通常在生日会上悬挂并让人击打到掉出奖品
    geodes contained a secret surprise inside. 它的里面也含有秘密的惊喜
    But you didn't have to suffer 而且你不用忍受
    through a birthday party to enjoy it. 参加生日派对的痛苦就能享受惊喜
    How's it going? 怎么样了
    Well, I think I figured out the problem. 我想我找出问题所在了
    What is it? 问题在哪
    I'm a terrible mechanic. 我对修机械一窍不通
    - What's up? - Well, -怎么啦-这个嘛
    Sheldon's been spending quite a bit of time 谢尔顿最近花了不少时间
    with this Libby girl, lately. 跟那叫莉比的女孩混在一起
    Yeah, so? 所以呢
    So isn't he a little young 他还那么小
    to be hanging with teenagers? 交青少年的朋友真的好吗
    Oh, he's only young on the outside. 他只是身体还小
    Inside, he's an old man. 他心里就是个老头
    I'm being serious. 我是说认真的
    So am I. 我也是啊
    And with that bowtie, he's old on the outside, too. 再给他别上领结他外表也老了
    Sorry I bothered. 我不该来问你的
    Hang on. 等一下
    What did you think was gonna happen 我们送他去念高中时
    when we sent him to high school? 你以为会怎么样
    I don't know, that he'd learn stuff, 我哪知道他会学习新知识
    and then, come back home and be my baby forever. 然后回到家里永远当我的小宝贝
    Mare, it's good for him. 玛丽这对他是好事
    He may start college in a couple years, what happens then? 再过两年他也许就要上大学了到时怎么办
    Off the top of my head, he and I share a dorm room. 我瞬间想到的答案是我跟他住一间宿舍
    You know I'd laugh at that if I didn't kind of believe you. 要不是觉得你真可能这么做这话还挺好笑的
    What are you doing? 你在干嘛
    I need to use the bathroom, but it can get uncivilized in there. 我想上厕所但里面有时会不太文明
    Anyone in there now? 现在里面有人吗
    I don't know. I was afraid to find out. 我不知道我不敢去找出答案
    Anybody in here? 厕所有人吗
    Go ahead. 去吧
    I'll stand guard. 我守在外面
    Where have you been all my life? 我之前的人生你都跑哪儿去了
    I don't think so. 想都别想
    I gotta pee. 我要尿尿
    That's your problem. Keep moving. 那是你的问题一边儿去
    - Thank you. - Happy to help. -谢谢你-不客气
    Is there any chance you'd be available to stand guard at 1:45? 1点45分时你能来站岗吗
    You have a bathroom schedule? 你还有上厕所还有时间表吗
    You don't? 你没有吗
    See you later. 回见
    Whoever said the quickest way to a man's heart 那些说抓住一个男人
    is through his stomach 要先抓住他的胃的人
    did not consider his tiny bladder. 没考虑过自己的小膀胱
    I think the best space shuttle name so far is Discovery. 我觉得至今取得最好的航天飞机名是"探索号"
    What about Challenger? 那"挑战者号"呢
    - Too in-your-face. - Atlantis? -太咄咄逼人-"亚特兰蒂斯号"呢
    A fictional island that couldn't stay afloat? 一个浮不起来的虚构岛屿
    I don't think so. 烂得很彻底
    - There's the Enterprise. - There is, -还有"企业号"啊-是没错
    and it's on Star Trek, where it belongs. 出现在《星际迷航》里就该待那里面
    You know they're playing a space shuttle movie 你知道吗自然科学博物馆
    at the Museum of Natural Science. 正在放一部航天飞机电影
    - It's in IMAX. - I heard about that. -还是巨幕电影呢-我也听说了
    The screen is supposed to be huge. 屏幕好像会超级大
    They also have a great geology exhibit. 那里还在举办地质学展览
    Well, it's in Houston-- 可是博物馆在休斯顿
    - how are we gonna get there? - I'll drive. -我们该怎么去呢-我来开车

    获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区(无需赞赏),关键字“少年谢尔顿”

    相关文章

      网友评论

          本文标题:少年谢尔顿第1季第15集台词

          本文链接:https://www.haomeiwen.com/subject/ieorvltx.html