美文网首页
少年谢尔顿第1季第10集台词

少年谢尔顿第1季第10集台词

作者: xiaoke_donkey | 来源:发表于2021-08-02 08:27 被阅读0次
    英文 中文
    First off, I want to thank you both for coming. 首先谢谢两位抽空过来
    Yeah, yeah, what'd he do? 行了行了他又做什么了
    Uh, he didn't do anything. 他没有做什么啊
    Gosh, Tom, I want to believe you. 天啊汤姆我也想信你这话
    Okay, the problem is, the curriculum here 好吧问题就是对谢尔顿来说
    is not challenging enough for Sheldon. 我们的课程不够有挑战性
    Now, he gets bored 现在他觉得没意思了
    and maybe doesn't express himself 而且或许他没有用最有效的方式
    in the most productive way. 来表达自己的意见
    And so the square of sine plus cosine equals one. 所以sin2 + cos = 1
    Sheldon. 谢尔顿
    I don't want to embarrass you, 我不想让您难堪
    so I'm going to give you a moment 所以我给您点时间
    to think about what you just said. 自己想想您刚才说的话
    Ms. MacElroy. 马克艾罗伊女士
    What? 怎么了
    I'm wondering if you read the book you assigned to us, 我很好奇您有没有读过您给我们的指定读物
    because I did. 因为我读了
    20 laps. 跑20圈
    Cooper. 库珀
    If you're going to ask us to run, 如果您要叫我们跑步
    don't you think you should lead by example? 您是不是该自己带头以身作则
    So you're saying he's being rude to his teachers? 你的意思是他对老师没礼貌吗
    That's unacceptable. I'll-I'll give him a talkin' to. 这可不行我们会找他谈谈
    I don't know if I'd call him rude. 我不知道是不是该说他没礼貌
    Well, put a word on it. 那该怎么说
    Rude, let's go with rude. 没礼貌就称为没礼貌吧
    Rude is good. 没礼貌这词就行
    So what do you want us to do? 那你想我们怎么做
    I want you to consider another approach to his education. 我想让你们考虑下给他换种教育方式
    - Okay. - What does that mean? -好吧-这是什么意思
    I recently had a nice chat with the head 我最近刚好跟
    完整版请点击
    of Wilmot Academy for Gifted Children. 威尔莫特天才学院的校长谈过
    Now, I told her all about Sheldon, and she seemed to think 我跟她说了谢尔顿的事她好像觉得
    he would be a perfect fit over there. 谢尔顿非常适合到他们学校就读
    We already looked into private school. 我们已经看过私立学校了
    We can't afford it. 我们承担不起学费
    - Not unless you're giving me a raise. - I'm not. -除非你给我加薪-没这打算
    Okay, just checking. 好吧我就问问
    But I can tell you this. 不过我可以告诉你们
    Wilmot has been known 众所周知威尔莫特
    to give children like Sheldon full scholarship. 会为像谢尔顿这样的孩子提供全额奖学金
    Take a look at that. 你们看看
    - My goodness. - No kidding. -我的天啊-真的假的
    Yeah, just read up on it. 你们好好看看
    Give it some thought. 认真考虑一下吧
    Hold on. 等等
    This place is in Dallas; that's three hours away. 这学校在达拉斯离这里三小时车程呢
    Well, yeah, but, uh, 是啦不过...
    what they do in cases like yours, 像你们这样的案例
    they look for a local family for him to live with. 他们会帮忙找一户当地家庭给他提供寄宿
    And, George, Dallas? 乔治达拉斯呢
    Dallas is certainly close enough 达拉斯的距离够近
    that he can come home on the weekends. 他每周末都可以回家过啊
    Look, we appreciate you going to bat for him, 我们很感谢你们为他如此费心
    but he's just a wee little thing. 但他就是个小孩子
    We can't ship him off to Dallas. 我们怎么能把他送去达拉斯
    Shouldn't we talk about this first? 我们不应该先谈过再决定吗
    What's there to talk about, George? 有什么好谈的啊乔治
    This could be a great opportunity for Sheldon. 这或许是对谢尔顿很好的机会呢
    He's nine years old. 他才9岁
    Oh, come on, you can't measure him in Earth years. 那又如何他又不能用地球年算岁数
    You're saying he's an alien? 你在说他是外星人吗
    Well, in George's defense, 我帮乔治说句话
    that idea has been tossed around... 大家也不是没这么想过...
    a little bit. 就一两次啦
    That's a bad joke. 烂笑话
    Look, I understand this is a big decision. 我能理解这是很大的决定
    If you change your mind, give me a call. 如果你们改变主意了就打给我
    I'd be more than happy to set up an interview. 我很乐意为你们去安排个面试
    - Uh, yeah. Thank you. - You bet. -谢了-不客气
    Thank you. 谢谢
    Maybe you all are the aliens. 或许你们才是外星人
    I love my job. 我爱我的工作
    ♪ Nobody else is stronger than I am ♪ ♪ 世上没人比我强壮 ♪
    ♪ Yesterday I moved a mountain ♪ ♪ 昨天我移了一座山 ♪
    ♪ I bet I could be your hero ♪ ♪ 我相信我能当你的英雄 ♪
    ♪ I am a mighty little man ♪ ♪ 我是个了不起的小家伙 ♪
    ♪ I am a mighty little man ♪ ♪ 我是个了不起的小家伙 ♪
    Well, I don't understand how you could turn this down. 我不知道你们怎么舍得拒绝不去
    This place looks fantastic. 那学校看起来很赞啊
    It's 200 miles away, Mom. 在320公里外呢妈
    I know where Dallas is. 我知道达拉斯在哪里
    I used to buy my marijuana there. 我以前都去那里买大麻
    Really? 真的吗
    I said "used to" 我说了"以前"
    Then I got pregnant with this one 然后我怀上了这货
    and all the fun stopped. 然后乐子就离我一去不复返
    All I am saying is that 我的意思只是
    this would be a great opportunity for Sheldon. 这或许对谢尔顿是很好的机会
    I know, you're right. 我知道你说得有道理
    Whoa, she's right? 她说得对吗
    I said the same thing in Petersen's office, 我今天在办公室里也说了同样的话
    you looked at me like I was an idiot. 你就像看傻子一样看我
    Yeah, that's the look. 就是这表情
    Maybe y'all are being a little selfish about this. 或许你们在这事上都有些自私了
    Selfish? We're thinking of him. 自私吗我们是为他着想
    Well, that's all well and good, 这样是很不错啊
    but maybe you should be thinking about the whole world. 但或许你们该为全世界也想想
    I mean, 我的意思是
    what if Einstein's parents had held him back? 要是爱因斯坦的父母也阻止他的发展呢
    We wouldn't even have the... 那我们就不会有...
    Well, I was gonna say atomic bomb, 本来要说原子弹
    but there's probably a better example. 但应该有别的更好的例子
    完整版请点击
    Here's a crazy idea: 我有个疯狂的建议
    how about we ask Sheldon what he thinks of all this? 要不我们问问谢尔顿自己的看法呢
    Go ahead, but he's not gonna want to go. 问吧但他不会想去的
    This is his home, we're his family. 这里是他的家我们是他的家人
    Sheldon, can you come in here for a minute?! 谢尔顿你能过来一下吗
    Yes? 怎么了
    - Have a seat. We want to talk to you. - All right. -过来坐我们想跟你说件事-好吧
    So, today we found out about a school in Dallas 今天我们知道在达拉斯有家学校
    for really smart kids. 是为特别聪明的孩子开设的
    When can I start? 我什么时候能去就读
    Hold on. Dallas is far away, 等等达拉斯很远
    so you'd have to live with another family. 你去了就得住在别人家
    Do they have a dog? 他们有养狗吗
    Uh, we don't know. 我们不知道
    Well, can you make some calls? 那你能打电话问问吗
    I guess, but wouldn't you miss your mom and dad? 可以吧但是你不会想爸爸妈妈吗
    Yes, I suppose I will. 或许会吧
    So, when are you calling about the dog? 所以你什么时候能打去问狗的事
    You know him so well. 你真是了解他呀
    What's wrong with them? 他们是什么毛病
    What are you talking about? 你是什么意思
    They're so quiet. 他们好安静
    Are they on medication? 他们是吃了药吗
    No, they're just smart like you. 不是他们只是跟你一样聪明
    I've been going to school in a zoo. 原来我以前是在动物园里上学啊
    Not sure about these uniforms. 这制服我有点说不准啊
    Kinda froufrou. 感觉有点娘
    Sheldon, I've been looking over your transcripts 谢尔顿我看了你的成绩单
    and I must say, I am very impressed. 不得不说非常出色啊
    Thank you. 谢谢
    What's your doctorate in? 您的博士学位是哪方面的
    Noncommutative Algebraic Topology. 非交换代数拓扑
    I like her. 我喜欢她
    It's gonna be weird around here without Sheldon. 谢尔顿不在这里会感觉很奇怪吧
    Don't you mean less weird? 应该是变不奇怪才对吧
    That's not nice. 这么说太不友好了
    I wasn't trying for nice. 我没有想要友好啊
    You sure you're not jealous 你确定你不是在嫉妒
    'cause your little brother's moving up in the world? 你弟弟更上层楼了吗
    Hey, I got plans of my own. 我对自己的人生也有计划
    - Do tell. - Soon as I graduate high school, -愿闻其详-等到我高中毕业
    I'm gonna be a professional male model. 我就要去当一个职业男模
    That is hilarious. 真是笑死人了
    What? I'm good-lookin'. 怎么我长得很帅啊
    No, that you think you'll graduate high school. 不是是你觉得你高中能毕业
    The model thing was funny, too. 模特的部分也很好笑
    I must tell you, 不得不说
    in all the years I've been here, I have never seen 我在这里任职多年但从没见过
    such glowing letters of recommendation from a student's teachers. 老师们集体写出如此高评价的推荐函
    - Well, that's real nice to hear. - Now, listen to this: -那真是太好了-你们听听
    "Putting aside his superior intellect, "除了他超凡的智商
    Sheldon is a delight to have in the class. 谢尔顿还是课堂上的一个宝
    He's fun-loving, 他风趣爱笑
    Easy to get along with, 平易近人
    and always ready to help another student." 还总是乐于助人"
    That doesn't sound like me at all. 这听起来完全不像我啊
    Sure it does, sweetie. 当然像啦宝贝
    Dr. Douglas... 道格拉斯博士
    Oh, no. Please call me Flora. 别叫我弗罗拉就可以了
    Flora, I have to ask about the living arrangements. 弗罗拉我必须得跟您请教关于住的事情
    That's our main concern. 那是我们最关心的事
    Well, I think I can reassure you about that. 这件事你们可以放一百个心
    My husband and I have been hosting a student 我跟我丈夫一直给一名学生
    for the last several years who recently graduated 提供寄宿了许多年他最近刚毕业
    and is now at Princeton. 现在去名校普林斯顿大学了
    So we have a guest room available in our home. 所以我们家现在有多一间空的客房
    That's very generous of you. 您真是太慷慨了
    Does your husband work at the school also? 您丈夫也在学校里教书吗
    No, he's retired. 没有他退休了
    He was an astrophysicist for NASA. 他以前是太空总署的天体物理学家
    Please tell me you don't have a dog. 请告诉我你们家没养狗
    No. We're both allergic. 没养我们夫妇对狗过敏
    I'm tingling. 我心痒难耐
    Meemaw? 姥姥
    Meemaw. 姥姥
    I know. I look great. 我知道我特别好看
    I got you a little going away gift. 我有离别礼物要送你
    Come on in. 进来
    This necklace has been in our family for generations. 这项链在我们家族传了许多代了
    It belonged to a Comanche warrior 曾是一个科曼奇族勇士的所有物
    who gave it to your great-great-great-great grandma. 他把它送给了你曾曾曾曾祖母
    Why'd he give it to her? 他为什么要给她
    Well, according to family lore, 根据我们的家族传说
    she was, uh, a very accommodating young lady 她是个非常"好客"的姑娘
    and, uh, they hit it off. 他们一拍即合
    That's a bird feather. 这是鸟羽
    - Eagle feather. - Doesn't matter. -是鹰羽-都无所谓
    I don't like birds; birds are filthy. 我不喜欢鸟鸟都很脏
    Okay. 别说了
    Fine. 行吧
    One featherless family heirloom 一个无羽的传家宝
    for you to take with you and keep you safe while you're away. 让你带着上路保你平平安安
    You don't actually believe this has magic powers, do you? 你不会真相信这东西有魔力吧
    Oh, for God's sake, just say "thank you." 我的神啊你就说"谢谢"就行了
    Thank you. 谢谢
    There's a price tag on it. 上面有标价
    No, there's not. 并没有
    Hello! 我来啦
    Anybody home? 有人在家吗
    Hi. 你来啦
    Mary. 玛丽
    He's gonna come home every Friday night. 他每周五晚上都会回来
    I didn't think I'd have to deal with this 我一直以为得等到他上大学
    till he went to college. 我才会需要面对这种事
    You should thank your lucky stars 你就谢谢上天保佑
    he's not in college now. 他不是现在在上大学吧
    I'm still not sure that this is the right thing to do. 我还是不确定这个决定对不对
    Are you worried that he won't like it 你是担心他不喜欢那里
    or are you worried that he will? 还是担心他会喜欢上呢
    You're not helping. 你这是帮倒忙
    That's not my job. 安慰你不是我的职责
    I think of myself as a speaker of truth. 我自认为是实话发表员
    If you're not gonna make me feel better, go away. 如果你不打算安慰我就走吧
    I'm sorry. You are stuck with me. 真不好意思你甩不掉我了
    As you can see, 如你们所见
    even as a small child, 即使在我小的时候
    people cherished having me around 大家就喜爱我的陪伴
    and wept over my absence. 会为我的离开而哭泣
    And no one took my impending departure harder 对我即将离开没人比我最好的朋友丹
    than my best friend, Tam. 更难过了
    So you leave tomorrow? 你明天就走了吗
    Yes. 是的
    Dallas. 达拉斯
    Yes. 没错
    Cool. 真棒
    It was touching 我很感动
    to watch Tam bravely fight back tears. 看着丹勇敢地忍住眼泪
    Have you ever thought about making the trains go clockwise? 你有没有考虑过让火车朝顺时针方向走
    No. 没有
    You should. 你应该考虑一下
    Brave, brave Tam. 勇敢非常勇敢的丹
    You awake? 你醒着吗
    Yes. 是的
    Are you gonna miss me? 你会想我吗
    I haven't given it any thought. 我还没想过这件事
    Well, we're just lying here. 我们躺着也没事干
    Think about it. 现在想想吧
    I am used to you. 我习惯了有你在
    I'm used to you, too. 我也习惯了有你在
    It's not the same as liking you. 这跟喜欢你不是一回事
    No. 确实不是
    To me, you're like string beans. 对我来说你就像豆角
    No one asks for them, 没人主动想要
    no one wonders about them. 没人质疑它们的存在
    They're just there on the plate. 它们就出现在盘子上
    But you eat them, right? 但你会吃掉对吧

    获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区(无需赞赏),关键字“少年谢尔顿”

    相关文章

      网友评论

          本文标题:少年谢尔顿第1季第10集台词

          本文链接:https://www.haomeiwen.com/subject/vdorvltx.html