美文网首页
少年谢尔顿第1季第12集台词

少年谢尔顿第1季第12集台词

作者: xiaoke_donkey | 来源:发表于2021-08-03 08:26 被阅读0次
    英文 中文
    Power has always been a deadly narcotic, 权力自古以来都是最致命的毒品
    and in 1989, 而在1989年
    RadioShack's Tandy 1000 SL 坦迪1000SL系列电脑
    was my drug of choice. 是我所选之毒
    With an Intel 8086 英特尔8086处理器
    running at eight megahertz 运行速度8兆赫兹
    and a five-and-a-quarter-inch floppy drive, 加上一个5.25吋软盘驱动器
    there was nothing I couldn't do. 我简直无所不能
    From adding snazzy graphics to my homework... 从给我的作业增加碉堡的图形
    So snazzy. 碉堡了
    ...to easily alphabetizing 到轻松地按字母顺序排列
    my list of enemies and their crimes. 我敌人的名字及其罪行
    So easy. 太轻松了
    Sheldon, time to go. 谢尔顿该走了
    We really need to get one of these. 我们真应该买一台电脑
    What on earth do we need a computer for? 我们要一台电脑干什么
    Yeah, we got you and your big head. 对啊我们有你和你的大脑袋
    But we can get so much accomplished. 但有了电脑我们可以完成很多事情
    I could use a spreadsheet program 我可以用电子制表程序
    to keep track of your expenses. 记录你的日常开支
    I do that in the back of my checkbook. 我用我的支票本背面记了
    Yes, but does your checkbook go "Beep" when you open it? 但你打开你的支票本时它会哔地一声响吗
    I don't think so. 不会吧
    Plus, the computer can organize your recipes. 再说了电脑可以整理你的菜谱
    But my recipes are organized. 可我的菜谱都整理好了
    On index cards. 用的是索引卡片
    Like a cave person. 就像远古山顶洞人
    Cave Mom. I'm gonna call you that. 山洞妈妈我以后要这么叫你
    It doesn't matter, Sheldon. 这些都不重要谢尔顿
    We can't afford a computer. 我们买不起电脑
    Sure we can. It's only $998, 买得起现在只要998美刀
    and Dave says we can buy it on easy monthly payments. 戴夫说我们可以每个月分期付款购买
    完整版请点击
    That's true. 没错
    Stay out of this, Dave. 别多事戴夫
    Come on. 走吧
    We got to get home. 我们得回家了
    But... 可是...
    Sheldon, I said no. 谢尔顿不行就是不行
    I can make you a good deal on the floor model, mrs. Cooper. 展品电脑我可以给你个优惠价库珀夫人
    Seriously, Dave, you're getting on my nerves. 说真的戴夫你要惹毛我了
    It's not fair. 这不公平
    You bought Missy a Ring Pop. 你给米西买了戒指糖
    For ten cents. 那才十美分
    - And I'm worth every penny. - Let's go. -每一分钱都没白花-走吧
    Sorry, Dave. 抱歉戴夫
    We're living paycheck to paycheck. 我们家生活拮据没闲钱
    Move! 快走
    - Ah, RadioShack. - Ah, RadioShack. -睿侠电器行-睿侠电器行
    Here it is, the Tandy 1000 SL computer system. 就是它坦迪1000SL电脑系统
    Sheldon was going on and on about that thing today. 今天谢尔顿不停地在念叨这玩意
    I've never seen one so easy to use. 我从来没见过这么易于使用的电脑
    Greetings. Need directions back to your planet? 你们好需要指引你们回母星的路吗
    This technology is more advanced than we thought. 这科技比我们想象中更先进
    You know that movie E.T.? 你们知道《E.T. 外星人》这部电影吗
    The kid who finds him, his name is Elliott, 发现外星人的小孩叫艾略特
    which starts with an "E" And ends with a "T." 名字首字母是E尾字母是T
    Coincidence? 巧合吗
    I don't think so. 我可不这么认为
    You're gonna live with us forever, aren't you? 你这辈子都要跟我们住在一起了是吗
    So, Sheldon wants a computer? 谢尔顿想要台电脑啊
    Ever since he could talk. 自打他会说话就吵着要
    But now more than ever. 看到这个更变本加厉了
    Well, he should get a job after school. 他可以放了学后干点零工
    Save up and buy one. 自己攒钱买一台
    Get a job? He's nine. 干零工他才九岁
    I mowed lawns when I was his age. 像他这么大的时候我都去帮人修剪草坪了
    Made pretty good money. 还挣了不少钱呢
    You want Sheldon to mow lawns? 你想让谢尔顿去修剪草坪吗
    He's so pale, five minutes in the sun, 他这么弱不禁风在太阳底下五分钟
    he'd burst into flames. 就会被烧成灰
    I would pay to see that. 我愿意付钱看这一幕
    Shut up, Georgie. 闭嘴小乔治
    I hope you told him we can't afford it. 希望你跟他说过我们买不起
    Of course. 当然说了
    I could buy it for him, 我可以先给他买一台
    and then y'all could pay me back when you can. 然后你们可以等有钱了再还给我
    Okay, Connie, now you're just insulting me. 好吧康妮你这话就等于在羞辱我
    Well, that was not my intention, 那并不是我的本意
    but I'm glad to hear it. 但我很乐意你这么想
    I can pay my own bills 我有能力支付自家的开支
    and take care of my family. 也有能力照顾好我的家人
    There are expenses we could cut back on 我们的确可以削减某些开支
    so we could afford a computer. 这样我们就能买得起电脑了
    You mean like the money you give to church? 你是说你给教堂的那些钱吗
    No, I mean like the money you give 不我是说那些你给
    to the Lone Star Beer company. 孤星啤酒公司的钱
    Good one, Mom. 说得好妈妈
    - Shut up. - Shut up, pumpkin. -闭嘴-闭嘴小南瓜
    We're not getting a computer. 我们不买电脑
    We don't need your money. 我们也不需要你的钱
    Where are you going? 你去哪里
    To get a... glass of milk. 去倒...一杯牛奶
    He's lying. He's getting a beer. 他撒谎他要去倒啤酒
    Shut up, Georgie. 闭嘴小乔治
    Mom? 妈妈
    Why are you still up? 你怎么还不睡
    Madame Curie is on the roof, 居里夫人在房顶
    and she's not wearing her hat. 而且她没有戴帽子
    You're just dreaming, baby. 你在做梦呢宝贝
    But she'll be cold without her hat. 可她没帽子会着凉的
    I'll give her mine. Now you go to sleep. 我把我的给她你快睡吧
    Mm, thanks, Mom. 谢谢妈妈
    You're the best. 你最好了
    Oh, Lord. 老天啊
    完整版请点击
    I'm guessing we're not having our once-a-week. 我猜我们的每周一"日"要取消了
    Sorry, I only have relations with gentlemen I like. 抱歉我只跟我喜欢的绅士发生关系
    Oh, come on. You know how I feel 拜托你明知道我不喜欢
    about your mother meddlin' in our finances. 你妈干涉我们家的财务
    She wasn't meddlin', she was offering to help. 她不是来干预她只是想帮忙
    And that computer is not some silly toy. 而且电脑不是什么白痴玩具
    Sheldon could use it for his schoolwork, 谢尔顿可以用来做作业
    and I could use it to... organize my recipes. 而我可以用来...整理我的菜谱
    You already got 'em organized on those little cards. 你早就用那些小卡片整理好了
    Yeah, like a cave person. 是啊像个山顶洞人
    Well, it doesn't matter. 这都不重要
    We can't afford it, end of story. 重点是我们买不起话题结束
    Not exactly end of story. 或许还没完全结束
    What's that mean? 这话什么意思
    I've been setting money aside the last couple of years, 过去几年我一直在存钱
    and this might be a good use for it. 或许养兵千日就是用在此时了
    Money from what? 你哪里来的钱啊
    You know, here and there. 就是这里存点那里存点来的啊
    Bookkeeping for the church, 帮教堂记账
    some seamstress work, 接一些针线活
    birthday money from my Aunt Zelda. 塞尔达阿姨给的生日红包
    And just how much of this "Here and there" money 你"这里那里"攒下来的钱
    you got saved up? 有多少啊
    Well, seeing as it's my money, 鉴于这是我的钱
    I don't think that's any of your business. 有多少你管不着
    None of my business? 我管不着吗
    You see every nickel I make, and you got secret money? 我挣的每一分你都要管你却有私房钱
    It's not secret. I just told you. 这不是私密我刚告诉你了
    Where you hiding it? 你把钱藏哪儿了
    Well, now you're headed into secret territory. 现在你可问到了私密问题
    Oh, okay. 好吧
    Just so I'm clear, my money's our money, 我确定一下我的钱是我们的钱
    but your money's your money. 但你的钱是你自己的钱
    That's right. 没错
    Oh, good to know. 很高兴知道这一点
    I'm glad we're not having our once-a-week 还好我们每周一"日"活动取消
    'cause I am not in the mood. 因为老子现在完全没心情
    Really? 真的吗
    That's too bad. 那真是太可惜了
    Why? Are you? 为什么你有吗
    No! 有你个大头鬼
    That was uncalled for. 需要这么耍我吗
    I forgot to tell you, a girl called for you. 忘记告诉你了有个女孩打来找你
    What girl? 什么女孩
    I don't know. A girl. 我不知道就一个女孩
    Well, what'd she say? 她说什么了
    It's hard to remember. This was months ago. 想不太起来都好几个月前了
    Two cases? 两箱啤酒
    You've got to be kidding me. 你在和我开玩笑吧
    Don't worry, I didn't use your money. 别担心我没有用你的钱
    I used mine. 我用了我的钱
    Finish your dinner 快吃完你们的晚饭
    and then pack a bag. 吃完收拾行李
    We are going to Meemaw's. 我们要去姥姥家
    Why? 为什么
    Because your mom and dad need a break from each other. 因为你们爸妈需要分开一段时间
    For how long? 分开多久
    I don't know. Just pack. 我不知道赶紧收拾
    Will I need earmuffs? 我需要带耳罩吗
    Sure, if you want. 想带就带上吧
    Although my almanac does predict mild temperatures. 不过我的年鉴预测温度适宜
    Then don't bring it. 那就别带了
    I'll just bring my almanac. 我就带上我的年鉴吧
    You know what, I'll bring both. 算了我两样都带上吧
    Should I pack my toothbrush 我该带上我的牙刷吗
    or use the one I keep at Meemaw's? 还是直接用放在姥姥家那支
    I got this one. 这题我来回答
    Nobody cares. 谁管你啊
    I don't want to go to Meemaw's house. 我不想去姥姥家
    What if that girl calls back? 万一那女孩又打来怎么办
    Fine, then stay here with your father. 行那你就跟你爸待在这里
    Sheldon and Missy, we are out of here in half an hour. 谢尔顿米希我们半小时后就走
    Not a lot of time to pick a toothbrush. 没多少时间让我考虑带不带牙刷啊
    Come on in. 进来吧
    Mom and Dad need a break. 妈妈跟爸爸需要分开一段时间
    We don't know how long. 我们不知道要多久
    What's he got in there? 他都带了什么
    Everything. 什么都带了
    I ain't never getting married. 我永远都不要结婚
    - That so? - Yeah. -是吗-对啊
    Women are nothing but trouble. 女人都是麻烦精
    I'll get it! 我去接
    Hello, Georgie speaking. 你好我是小乔治
    Did you run to the phone? Do you feel stupid? 你跑来接电话了吗感觉自己像白痴吗
    Who was it? 谁啊
    Nobody. 没谁
    This little tiff between your mom and me will blow over. 我跟你妈之间的小矛盾很快就会过去
    Don't make a big deal of it. 别小题大做
    I'm not. I'm just saying 我没有啊我只是说
    I'm better suited to the single life. 我更适合当一匹单身独狼
    And how do you picture that? 何以见得
    Okay, well, you know the buffet at Golden Corral, 你知道外面那些自助餐餐厅吧
    where there's all kinds of choices 有各式各样的食物随你挑选
    and you can have as much as you want? 而且你想吃多少份多少种都随你
    Yeah. 知道啊
    It'll be like that, only with hot girls. 单身就跟那个一样不过是随便选辣妹
    Georgie, I'll bet you a thousand dollars 小乔治我跟你打赌1000块
    you're married before you're 25. 你会在25岁之前就结婚
    You got a bet. 跟你赌了
    I feel like i'm stealing your money. 感觉就像直接偷你的钱啊
    Georgie married his first wife at 19. 小乔治在19岁时娶了他第一任老婆
    He never paid my father. 他一直没把赌输的钱给我爸
    Well, I got to tell you how happy I am 我想告诉你们我很开心
    that y'all are spending the night with me. 有你们来我家过夜
    Your house smells like cigarettes. 你家闻起来一股烟味
    So happy. 太开心了
    Sheldon, we've talked about this. 谢尔顿我们谈过这个事情了
    You don't need to announce to people how things smell. 你别去跟人家说哪里有什么味道
    All right, you two, settle in. 好啦你们两个都躺好
    Are you and Dad gonna get a divorce? 你跟爸爸会离婚吗
    Of course not. 当然不会啦
    Are you sure? Packing up your kids 你确定吗打包行李带着你的孩子
    in the middle of the night and moving in with your mom 大半夜搬去你妈妈家
    has all the earmarks of a divorce. 这都是离婚的信号
    We're not getting a divorce. 我们不会离婚
    Okay, go to sleep. 乖乖睡觉吧
    Sweet dreams. 祝好梦
    I can't believe Mom and Dad had a fight over beer. 真不敢相信爸妈为了啤酒吵架
    I don't think the fight was about beer. 我觉得不是因为啤酒
    I think there was more subtext. 应该还有潜在理由
    You're probably right. 我估计你说的是对的
    Then again, I don't know what subtext is. 虽然我不懂"潜在理由"是什么
    I don't want to get in your business, 我不想多事掺和你们的家事
    but since you're getting in my bed, 但既然你都"掺和"到我床上了
    - I'm getting in your business. - Go ahead. -我只好掺和了-问吧
    When you leaving? 你什么时候走
    Very funny. 真好笑
    That wasn't a joke. 这不是玩笑话
    I love you, and I love the kids, 我爱你也爱孩子们
    but I love you better living across the street. 但我更爱你们住在街对面
    Sorry the end of my marriage is inconveniencing you. 抱歉我婚姻的终结给你带来不便
    Oh, don't be so dramatic. 别小题大做好吗
    It's a little spat. 只是吵个小架而已
    No, this was a long time coming. 不这是积累已久的矛盾
    This goes to the very core of our relationship. 这问题关系到我们婚姻的内核
    I see we're sticking with dramatic. 看来你是要继续小题大做了
    The minute he found out I had money set aside, 他一发现我自己有存私房钱
    he felt threatened. And you know why? 就觉得受到威胁你知道为什么吗
    'Cause it meant that I can live independent of him. 因为这代表我不依靠他也能独立生活
    Sleeping in your mommy's bed? 比如睡在你妈咪的床上吗
    You know what I mean. 你懂我意思
    You gonna buy Sheldon that computer? 你准备给谢尔顿买那台电脑吗
    Well, now I have to. 现在不买也不行了
    Got it. 知道了
    You do know I still have an active love life. 你知道我还有活跃的性生活吧
    Just go to sleep. 赶快睡吧

    获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区(无需赞赏),关键字“少年谢尔顿”

    相关文章

      网友评论

          本文标题:少年谢尔顿第1季第12集台词

          本文链接:https://www.haomeiwen.com/subject/bjorvltx.html