Nothing new |
没有新的 |
They'll be found in the first few hours if we find |
会在前几个小时内找到 |
any at all |
如果能够全部找到的话 |
how are we doing on safety? |
安全措施如何 |
We got it covered |
我们安置好了 |
This is a level two biohazard site |
这是个二级生物危害地点 |
We should be taking precautions |
我们必须有预防措施 |
All personnel should have Tyvek overalls on |
个人研究应该有要求 |
double gloves,masks and decontamination after every shift |
双层手套,面具 还有不断消消 |
Everyone doses up on antibiotics |
每个人注射抗生素 |
Water is full of blood borne pathogens |
水中都是通过血液感染的 病原体 |
and bacteria from body decomp |
还有尸体上的细菌 |
Not to mention six thousand pounds of Jet A fuel |
更不要提大量的机油 |
No shift should last more than twenty minutes |
没有变速可以维持20分钟 |
No food, no or water on site |
上面没有食物和水 |
They won't be able to eat out there |
他们在那里没有食物 |
Spray from the airboat props |
飞机残骸的喷雾 |
cause contamination |
会导致感染 |
We're treating this as a crime scene |
我们把这个 当作是犯罪现场 |
which means no object too small |
表示目标太小 |
any doubts, bag it, tag it |
因此要紧密调查 |
Ok |
好的 |
See if you can get me a copy of the flight plan |
看看你能不能帮我找到 一份飞行计画的备份 |
It's nice to see you too |
很高兴见到你 |
Thinking bomb? |
你认为是炸弹 |
Well the jury's still out |
陪审团也到了 |
Welcome back Megan |
迈跟,欢迎你回来 |
Welcome back Megan ask? |
为什么这样问 |
You're the expert |
你是专家 |
Well, no gas puncture |
没有汽油 |
no pitting, no thining of metal |
没有斑,没有稀释金属 |
no thermal effect |
没有热应应 |
we still have to swab for RDXPETN |
我们还要进行三次甲基 三硝基胺抹拭 |
but I think we'll know more when the |
我们会有更多发现 |
evidence comes in |
当有证据的时候 |
NTSB told us to hold off |
NTSB让我们等一等 |
on recovery |
尽快复原 |
Yeah but they're not here yet, are they? |
他们还没到,不是吗 |
Horatio, we've been through this before |
霍拉多,我们以前碰到过 类似的情况 |
ValueJet '96. I recall it well |
我还记得 |
Then I don't need to remind you. The Feds have |
我不需要提醒你 |
jurisdiction over any air crash |
联邦调查局有权调查 任何飞机失事 |
They deputize local agencies |
他们代表当地机构 |
We're working for them |
我们为他们工作 |
TheEverglades is a slow moving |
沼泽地是一条缓慢流淌的河 |
完整版请点击 |
|
river with a current that travels about four feet per hour |
水流大概是每小时4英尺 |
Iknow |
我知道 |
The crash site slowly degrading while we standing here |
失事现场遭到破坏 如果我们只是站在这里 |
We're losing evidence |
我们正丢失证据 |
Four feet per hour |
每小时四英里 |
We need to processing right now |
我们得立即开始调查 |
That's not your call, or mine |
那不是你我能决定的 |
Ok |
好的 |
Listen. I am sorry for the way things turned out for you |
我对出现的事情感到抱歉 |
but I did not ask for this job |
我不想要这份工作 |
I know |
我知道 |
Anytime you want to take it back, let me know |
任何时候你想退出 就告诉我 (笑声) |
That's not my call either |
那也不是我的决定 |
Until then, let's get to work |
我们工作吧 (叹气) |
How are we doing on survivors? |
幸存者们怎么样了 |
Not good |
不太好 |
How many do you got in here? |
救出了多少个 |
Fouror five, depending on which pieces match |
四五个 主要看哪些是吻合的 |
Injuries are consistent with catastrophic |
不断有伤员 |
blunt force trauama |
有着悲惨的骨折 |
This type of crash |
这对于这样的飞机失事 是很正常的 |
Was it normal for you? |
对你来说不正常 |
You didn't get up this morning |
你早上没有起床 |
thinking it was your last, did you honey? |
以为这是你最后一次 不是吗,宝贝 |
Ask him, if he knows what brought the plane down |
问他是否知道 飞机坠毁的原因 |
Well, I think he might have just answered your question |
我想他已经回答了你的问题 |
Small entry wound in the upper torso |
部件残缺 |
It got him through and through |
我们要仔细调查 |
Calleigh please |
卡丽 |
Take a look at this |
看看这个 |
Looks like a medium caliber |
象是一个中口径 |
Maybe a .32 or a .38 |
可能是32或38口径 |
And the bullet maybe still lodged in the fuselage |
子弹可能还留在机身里 |
Think we can find it? |
你认为我们找得到吗 |
Does Elvis wear a white jumpsuit? |
爱维斯穿着白色衣服吗 |
What else can you tell me |
还有什么要告诉我 |
We were just out there fishing |
我们在那里钓鱼 |
Heard a noise.Real loud. Looked up and Boom! |
听到很大的响声 一抬头,原来是爆炸 |
That's all we saw |
那就是我们的所见 |
Did you approach the plane? |
你有接近飞机吗 |
No sir, we high tailed it out of there |
没有 距离太远了 |
Phoned 911 |
呼叫911 你就没有想到 |
You didn't think to look for any survivors |
看看有没有幸存者吗 |
Hey, we called you remember? |
我们打电话给你 还记得吗 |
Shouldn't we get a reward or something like that? |
我们不该得到嘉奖吗 (叹气) |
Fishing my ass |
钓鱼,妈的 |
Did you see the size of that rifle on their boat? .306? |
你看到船里那把来福枪的 尺寸吗 |
They were poaching gators |
是猎枪来的 |
There are panthers out in the 'Glades |
林间有黑豹出没 |
How do you know the rifle is not for protection? |
你怎么知道来福枪不是 出于保护 |
How do you know they didn't borrow the boat and |
你怎么知道他们没有借船 |
the owner left his rifle inside? |
船主把枪留在船上 |
I trust my gut |
(叹气) 我相信直觉 |
It seems pretty obvious |
看上去非常明显 |
You sound just like Horatio |
你听起来和霍拉多一样 |
The problem with the obvious, Tim |
明显的是 提姆 |
网友评论