英文 | 中文 |
---|---|
We live out our lives on the surgical unit. | 我们的生活几乎都在医院里 |
Seven days a week, 14 hours a day. | 一周7天一天14小时 |
We're together more than we're apart. | 我们之间聚多离少 |
George's room is bigger than mine. | 乔治的房间比我的大 |
After a while... | 不久之后 |
I have more clothes, | 我衣服比他多 |
I should have the bigger room. | 大房间该归我 |
The ways of residency | 实习之道 |
I got here first. | 我先来的 |
It's Meredith's house she should decide. | 这是梅瑞狄斯的房子该由她决定 |
become the ways of life. | 变成了生活之道 |
完整版请点击 | |
My room is like two inches bigger than yours | 我的房间就大了两英寸 |
No.1... | 第一条 |
You have a bigger closet. | 你的衣柜比较大 |
Why is everything a competition? | 为什么所有事情都要攀比 |
Always keep score. | 时刻都在竞争 |
No.2Do whatever you can to outsmart the other guy. | 第二条尽你所能去超越他人 |
Everywhere else is | 其他地方 |
Filled with Meredith's mom's boxes. | 都堆满梅瑞狄斯妈妈的箱子 |
Meredith? | 梅瑞狄斯 |
When is your mom coming back to town, anyway? | 你妈妈什么时候回来 |
Because maybe we can put her boxes in storage. | 我们可以先把她的箱子放到储藏室去 |
Unpack a few things, make this place more homey. | 或者收拾一下让这儿更温馨点 |
Some throw pillows, lamps, a few paintings. | 放些靠垫安些灯挂几幅画 |
Paintings would be nice. | 画不错 |
You have this amazing stuff packed away. | 你把那么多好东西都放在箱子里了 |
I found this box with hundreds of tapes of your mother | 我发现一个装满了录影带的箱子 |
Performing amazing medical procedures. | 都是你妈妈做手术的精彩录像 |
Really? We should watch them. | 真的吗我们应该看看 |
Meredith Do you want to watch? | 梅瑞狄斯你想看吗 |
Meredith, do you want some privacy? | 梅瑞狄斯你想一个人待会吗 |
No.3Don't make friends with the enemy. | 第三条不要和敌人成为朋友 |
- Morning, Dr. Bailey. - Shut up. | -贝利医生早上好-闭嘴 |
You realize that I'm an attending, | 你知道我是主治医生 |
And you're only a resident | 你只是个住院医生 |
That you work for me? | 你是我手下是吧 |
I know I've forgotten something. | 我总觉得我忘了什么 |
Something is happening today. | 今天会有事情发生 |
I know I should know what it is, | 我该知道是什么的 |
But I just can't... | 可就是想不起来了 |
All right. nice talking with you, Dr. Bailey. | 好吧很高兴和你谈话贝利医生 |
It's right in front of my face | 应该就发生在我眼前 |
- Doctor! - Whoo-hoo! | -小心-喔 |
Now I remember. | 现在我想起来了 |
Watch out. Watch out. | 小心小心 |
Fools on bikes, killing themselves. | 一群骑车自杀的笨蛋 |
Natural selection is what it is | 还真是本性难移 |
So, what's up with the nazi? Is she off her meds? | 纳粹怎么了没吃药么 |
You never heard of the race? | 你没听说过那比赛吗 |
Excellent board, | 完美的手术板 |
Well-timed, balanced, efficient. | 及时均衡高效 |
If all goes well, we'll have an early night. | 一切顺利的话今天可以提前下班了 |
Chief, | 主任 |
Dead baby bike race started 20 minutes ago. | 死亡宝贝车赛20分钟前开始了 |
All right, people! dead baby bike race day! | 大家注意今天是死亡宝贝车赛 |
Every year, this bar... | 每年这个 |
The dead baby bar. | 死亡宝贝 |
Every year, they hold this underground bike race. | 每年他们都举办地下自行车赛 |
You wonder why someone would name a bar | 怎么会有人 |
Something so disgusting | 取这么恶心的名字 |
Keep your panties on, Nancy Drew. | 穿你的裤子吧"神探南希" |
- The race is completely illegal and... - Crazy. | -这比赛不但非法还-还疯狂 |
Bike messengers racing against traffic, | 车手们骑着车横冲直撞 |
Trying to beat each other | 只为了免费的龙舌兰酒 |
For free shots of tequila. | 想方设法打败其他人 |
No-holds-barred competition, sounds like fun. | 毫无限制的比赛听起来很刺激 |
The race doesn't even have any rules, | 这比赛好像连规则都没有 |
Except eye-gouging. No eye-gouging. | 除了不能挖眼睛不能挖眼睛 |
We'll be trapped in the pit band-aiding idiots | 我们今天要给一群疯子包扎了 |
When we could be up in the OR. | 本来可以进手术室的 |
What kind of people engage in a race | 什么样的人会参加这种比赛啊 |
That has a only rule | 这比赛唯一的规则是 |
That you can't rip out the eyeballs of another human being? | 不能把另一个人的眼睛挖出来 |
Men, Georgie. Men. | 男人会小乔治男人 |
I need someone to get up to the or floor. | 我需要人去手术室那边 |
The chief needs a right hand | 主任要个帮手 |
Oh, and yeah, number four... | 对了还有第四条 |
George. | 乔治 |
Everything, everything, is a competition. | 竞争无处不在 |
Ok, people. The rules of trauma. | 大家注意外科医生守则 |
Don't mingle with ER interns. | 别和急诊实习生搅和 |
They don't know their ass from esophagus. | 他们什么都不懂 |
Sew fast, discharge faster. | 快速缝合快速出院 |
Get bodies up to the OR. | 严重的就上手术室 |
And don't let me catch you fighting over patients. Got it? | 别让我抓到你们在抢病人 |
Come on, let's go. | 快走 |
Oh, it's like candy, but with blood, | 他们就像糖果但流着血 |
Which is so much better | 真是不错 |
- Oh, my god. - Mine. | -天啊-归我了 |
No! I saw him first! | 不我先看到的 |
Whoever said winning wasn't everything... | 无论谁说过胜利不代表一切 |
Ooh. I'll take that guy. | 那个人我要定了 |
You'll have to beat me to him first. | 你得先搞定我 |
... never held a scalpel. | 他们永远也拿不了手术刀 |
Heads, he's mine. Tails, he's yours. | 我选正面你是反面 |
Why do you get to be "heads"? | 为什么你选正面 |
I have a head, and honey, you are a tail. | 因为我有头脑宝贝你有翘臀[和正反同音] |
Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
How do you manage to make everything dirty? | 你怎么有本事把所有事都变下流 |
Ha! Tails. | 哈是反面 |
There are plenty of other cases. | 还有很多病人等着你 |
So, go get one. I was here first. | 那你去啊是我先到的 |
I am not backing down | 我不会让步的 |
So I can do sutures all day | 你休想让我在这缝合一整天 |
完整版请点击 | |
While you up in the OR | 自己却跑到手术室去 |
This is a surgical case, and you know it. | 这病人要手术你心里明白 |
It's superficial. | 这伤口很浅 |
It's cool, but it's superficial. | 看起来挺酷但实际很浅 |
You know those things didn't rupture his peritoneum? | 你怎么知道那些东西没刺破他的腹膜 |
Because he's sitting up | 因为他正坐在那 |
And he's sitting there talking to us. | 还能跟我们说话 |
Hello. Excuse me, | 打扰一下 |
I was wondering if you could take these out | 你们能不能帮我把这些弄出来 |
And sew me up so I could go and win my race. | 帮我缝合让我继续去比赛 |
Well, we can't just pull them out... | 我们不能就这么拔出来 |
- We have to do some tests - Ow, wicked. | -得做一些检查-哇真棒 |
Are you out of your mind? | 你疯了吧 |
It's a superficial wound. | 只是皮外伤 |
Sew him up and let him finish his race. | 给他缝合让他去完成比赛 |
Hey, good man. | 干得好 |
John doe, mid-30s pedestrian, | 无名氏30岁的中年路人 |
Hit by a motorist swerving to avoid a bike. | 被躲避自行车的摩托撞倒 |
GCS 3. Pupils fixed and dilated. | 昏迷指数3瞳孔扩散 |
Atropine given for a pulse in the 40s. | 已经注射阿托品脉搏维持40 |
BP 183 over 112. Pulse ox is 98% | 血压183/112血氧98% |
Chest showed widened mediastinum | 胸片显示纵膈增宽 |
And head CT revealed cerebral edema. | 头部CT显示脑水肿 |
He's gotten 70 of mannitol, | 已经注射70毫克甘露醇 |
Dexamethasone 10, | 10毫克塞米松 |
And a gram of phenytoin | 和1克苯妥英 |
Get him to the OR? | 要送他去手术室吗 |
- Is he gorked? - Looks like. | -没救了-好像是 |
The bike race claims its first victim. | 自行车赛的第一个受害者 |
I'll make my AAA repair after all. | 我一定得去买个车险了 |
Uh, Dr. Shepherd? | 谢博德医生 |
He's not going to the OR? | 不用送他去手术室吗 |
No. Do an EEG and confirmatory tests. | 不用给他做个脑电图和确认检查 |
If he doesn't respond in six hours, | 如果6小时内还没有反应的话 |
Declare him. | 就可以宣布了 |
Declare him? Declare him what? | 宣布宣布什么 |
Brain-dead. | 脑死亡 |
Sir, Dr. Bailey sent me to assit you. | 先生贝利医生让我协助你 |
Should I scrub in? | 需要我加入手术吗 |
No. I'm stuck here all day. | 不我一整天都要呆在这了 |
I need you on the floor | 你去病房吧 |
Monitoring my pre and post-op patients. | 帮忙照看术前和术后的病人 |
You got a problem with that, O'malley? | 有什么意见吗 |
Oh, uh, no, sir. | 没有 |
A buddy of mine in 4451, | 我有个老朋友在4451病房 |
Lloyd Mackie | 劳埃德·麦凯 |
Give him whatever he needs | 照顾好他 |
Yes, sir. | 遵命 |
Mr. Mackie... | 麦凯先生 |
No smoking! | 不准吸烟 |
- There's no smoking. - Why not? | -这儿不让吸烟-为什么 |
Oh, my god... You're in a hospital! | 天啊您现在可是在医院里 |
Your point being? | 你是说 |
I don't know if you've listened | 我不知道你有没有听说 |
To the surgeon general lately say, | 卫生局长最近常说 |
In the past 20 years, | 过去二十年来 |
But smoking is bad. Smoking will kill you. | 吸烟不单有害还会要你的命 |
Liver cancer will kill me. | 肝癌会要我的命 |
Smoking will just speed up the process. | 吸烟只是加速这个过程罢了 |
You're at the top of the donor list for a new liver. | 你已经在肝脏捐赠名单你是首位 |
There's hope. | 还有希望 |
Sweetheart, I've been at the top of the list for... | 亲爱的我在那个首位已经有 |
...Eight months. | 八个月了 |
I'm not in a batter's cage. | 我不是投手了 |
I'm in a dugout, about to be traded. | 我只是板凳球员就快被卖掉了 |
- You like baseball? - No. | -你喜欢棒球-不 |
Well, the chief wanted me to look in on you. | 主任让我来关照你 |
Richard's a dear old friend. | 理查德真是个不错的老朋友 |
He's been my doctor for 30 years. | 他做我医生已经30年了 |
Well, whatever you need, I'm your man. | 您有任何需要都可以说 |
Just name it. | 只要叫我就行 |
I'm sure I'll think of something. | 我肯定会有需要的 |
Absent corneal reflexes. | 没有角膜反射 |
It's been 55 minutes. | 已经55分钟了 |
If he doesn't respond to tests in the next five hours, | 如果5个小时内他都没有反应 |
What? | 会怎么样 |
We suppose to just stand here and watch him die? | 我们就站在这看着他死吗 |
If he doesn't respond to tests, | 他对这些检查都没有反应 |
It's because he's already dead. | 是因为他已经死了 |
Technically. Legally. | 学术法律上的说法 |
Actually, Izzie. Actually dead. | 事实伊兹事实是死了 |
- He's breathing. He has heart beat | 可他还在呼吸还有心跳 |
Look at his EEG. | 看他的脑电图 |
There's no higher-brain function. | 已经没有高级的大脑功能了 |
He'll never talk, move or think again. | 他再也没法说话行动思考了 |
There's no one in there. | 这人已经不存在了 |
Think like a doctor, izzie. | 你得用医生的方式去思考 |
He could wake up. | 他有可能醒过来 |
What about a miracle? | 不是还有奇迹吗 |
There are medical miracles, you know. | 有过很多医学奇迹 |
I know. You're right, miracles happen. | 我知道说的对奇迹会发生 |
People do wake up. | 有人是醒了 |
That's why we do a series of tests over a number of hours. | 所以我们要花好几个小时做一系列测试 |
So when we call time of death, | 当我们宣布死亡时间时 |
We know that we've done everything to make sure | 我们已经竭尽全力 |
It's actually his time of death. | 从而确定是真实的死亡时间 |
That there isn't gonna be any miracles. | 不会再发生任何奇迹 |
This is the hard part. | 确实让人很难受 |
To stand around as surgeons and not cut. | 作为外科医生却束手无策 |
That's what "do no harm" means. | 这就是"不伤害原则" |
I wish he'd just go into the light | 我真希望他断气了 |
Already so I can get on another case. | 这样我就能负责其他的病人了 |
Oh, I'm the devil because I'd rather be in surgery | 我是魔鬼宁愿待在手术室里 |
Instead of standing watch over the death squad? | 也不要站着照顾这个敢死队员 |
It's depressing. | 太压抑了 |
Look at his sneakers. They're brand-new. | 看他的运动鞋全新的 |
And somebody sewed this tear in his shirt. | 有人帮他补好了衬衫上的洞 |
And he has one of those electronic key cards. | 而且他有一张电子钥匙卡 |
He belongs to someone. | 他属于某个人 |
An hour ago, he was out there, alive. | 一小时以前他还活蹦乱跳的 |
To simply stand here and wait for him to die... | 现在只能眼睁睁看他死去 |
- It would be a waste of life. - Exactly. | -真是浪费生命-是的 |
It'd be a waste of organs. | 也浪费了这些器官 |
Ahh. You've got a nice touch. | 你手势不错 |
And, by the way, you are a rockin' babe. | 还有你还是位辣妹 |
Seriously, do you actually think you have a shot here? | 说真的你觉得在这里还能泡美眉么 |
I'd like to think I've got a shot anywhere. | 我觉得我到哪都可以 |
Look, you really have to let me take you for some tests. | 听着你真的得做些检查 |
You could have internal bleeding. | 可能有内出血 |
No, thank you, I've got a race to get back to. | 不谢谢我得回去比赛 |
Why? You can't win now, anyway. | 为什么你反正都赢不了 |
Doesn't mean I can't cross that finish line. | 但不代表我不能越过终点线 |
There's a party at the finish line. | 终点处有个聚会 |
Do you want to meet me there? | 你想在那里见到我吗 |
One test. a CT. I'll have you out of here in an hour. | 就做个CT1小时内就让你出院 |
I can't do it. Got to go. | 不行我得走了 |
Well, you realize you're leaving against medical advice, | 你要知道这是在违抗医嘱 |
And that I strongly urge you to stay. | 我强烈建议你留下 |
The frat guy said I could go. | 那个兄弟说我可以走了 |
The frat guy is an ass. | 那兄弟是混蛋 |
Ok, well, you have to sign an AMA form. | 好了你要在"违背医嘱书"上签字 |
Darling, I will do anything you want me to. | 亲爱的我都听你的 |
What is it with you guys | 你们男人为什么可以把所有事 |
And your need to dirty everything up? | 都说的那么下流 |
I don't know. Maybe it's just testosterone, eh? | 不知道也许是雄性激素作怪 |
Maybe. | 也许 |
You might want to see a doctor about that too. | 你也许该找个医生检查下 |
Come here. | 给我吧 |
That was for good luck. | 这是为了好运 |
Don't worry, darling, you'll see me again. | 别担心亲爱的我们会再见的 |
For your sake, I hope not. | 为你好还是别见了 |
What do you want? | 你想干嘛 |
You make out with patients now? | 你现在和病人们约会了 |
What, are you jealous? | 你在嫉妒吗 |
I don't get jealous. | 我没有妒忌 |
We had sex, once. | 我们上过床一次而已 |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区(无需赞赏),关键字“实习医生格蕾”
网友评论