您好,欢迎光临Outback 牛排餐厅。两位吗?
Hi, welcome to the Outback Steakhouse. Two?
是的。
Yes.
您想坐里面还是外面?
Do you have a preference inside or outside?
今天有点冷,还是坐里面吧。
Oh, it's a little cold today, so maybe inside.
好的,这边请。
Okay, right this way.
小桌可以吗?
Is a table okay?
当然可以。
Sure.
这是菜单。
Here's some menus.
您的服务生马上就会过来解说特色菜并为您的饮品下单。
Your server will be right over to explain the specials and take your drink order.
谢谢。
Thanks.
好的。
Okay.
您好,欢迎来到Outback 餐厅。
Hi, welcome to Outback.
我是丹,今天我是您的服务生。
I'm Dan, I'm gonna be your server today.
你好。
Hi.
您以前来过这里吗?
Have you been here before?
不,我没来过,但他来过。
No, I haven't, but he has.
真好,感谢你在这里用餐。
Great, thanks for dining with us.
我们今日的特色餐在这里的菜单板上。
Our specials are on the menu board over here.
我们有19.99美元的海鲜牛排餐,其中是烤鳟鱼配四盎司菲力牛排,
We have a surf and turf, grilled trout with a four-ounce filet mignon for 19.99
还有15.99美元的炸鸡配烤时蔬。
and a fried chicken plate with grilled seasonal vegetables for 15.99.
您想要在这俩中选呢,还是需要我帮您下菜单?
Would you like either of those or would you like help with the menu?
我还要看一下菜单。
I'll just take a look at the menu for a little bit.
好的,要先给您来点饮料和开胃菜吗?我们有名的炸洋葱球怎么样?
All right, can I get you started with a drink and an appetizer, maybe our famous bloomin'onion?
我只要一杯水,谢谢。
I'll just have a glass of water, thanks .
好的,柠檬水吗?
Okay, lemon?
当然。
Sure.
好的。我马上端水回来。
All right. I'll be right back with that.
这是你的水。
Here's your water.
谢谢。
Thank you.
您决定点什么了吗?有什么疑问吗?
Have you decided what you'd like? Have any questions?
是的。我想我会选择炸鸡特餐,但时令蔬菜是哪些呢?
Yeah, I think I'm going to with the friend chicken special, but what are the seasonal vegetables?
让我看一下。时蔬里有西葫芦,南瓜和胡萝卜。
Emmm, let's see. We have zucchini, squash, and carrots.
好的,我就点这个了。
Okay, I'd like that.
我还可以要一份配菜沙拉吗?多少钱?
Can I also have a side salad? How much is it?
配菜沙拉是1.99美元。
The side is $ 1.99.
您想要什么酱汁呢?
What would you like for dressing?
有什么酱汁?
What have you got?
我们有意大利酱汁,田园酱汁,千岛酱和柠檬覆盆子酱汁。
We have Italian, ranch, thousand island and a lemon raspberry vinaigrette.
我想要油醋汁。可以把酱汁放在沙拉旁边吗?
I think I'll go with the vinaigrette. Can I have it on the side?
没问题。
No problem.
您点了炸鸡特餐配上旁边放了柠檬覆盆子醋汁的配菜沙拉。
So we have the fried chicken special, a side salad with a lemon raspberry vinaigrette on the side.
好的,听起来不错。
Yes, that sounds great.
好的,现在为您下单后马上为您上沙拉。
All right, I'll put in your order and I'll be right back with the salad.
谢谢。
Thank you.
这是您的配有酱汁的配菜沙拉。
All right, here's your side salad with a side of dressing.
谢谢。我还想要一杯啤酒。
Thank you. I think I'm also gonna get a beer.
好的。店里有什么?
Okay. What do you have on tap?
我们有Blue Moon、Bud Light、Corona和本地的Highland IPA啤酒。
We have Blue Moon, Bud Light, Corona and a local beer, Highland IPA.
我想要本地的Highland IPA啤酒。
I think I'll get that local beer, the Highland IPA.
很棒的选择。
Great choice.
我能看看你的身份证吗?
Can I see your ID?
没问题,给你。
Sure, here you go.
好的,我会马上带着啤酒回来。
Okay, I'll be right back with that.
谢谢。
Thanks.
好的,给您奉上Highland IPA。
All right, here you go, Highland IPA.
谢谢。
Oh, thanks.
请尽情享用。
Enjoy.
炸鸡特餐来了。
I have the fried chicken special.
非常感谢你。
Thank you so much.
您现在还需要什么?
Can I get you something else right now?
不用了,这看起来很棒。谢谢。
No, this looks great. Thanks.
那好,请享用。
All right, enjoy.
味道怎么样?
How is everything?
很好,谢谢。
Oh, it's good, thanks.
您还想要一杯啤酒吗?
Would you like another IPA?
不用了,谢谢。够喝了。
No thanks, I'm fine.
好的,请享用。
All right, enjoy.
您对餐还满意吗?
How was your meal?
很棒,谢谢。
It was great, thanks.
您对我们顶上有新鲜草莓的芝士蛋糕甜点感兴趣吗?
Can I interest you in our dessert special, cheesecake with fresh strawberries on top?
不用了。刚刚已经吃了顿大餐,谢谢。
Oh, no. That was a big meal, thanks.
好的,这是您的账单,但您不用着急,随时都可以。
Okay, here's your check, but take your time, whenever you're ready.
我已经吃好了,你现在可以结账了。
Oh, I'm ready, you can take it now.
好的,谢谢您。
All right. Thank you.
给您,感谢您在我们这里用餐,祝您有个美好的夜晚。
Here you go, thanks for dining with us, have a great night.
谢谢,再见。
Thanks. Bye-bye.
再见。
Bye.
网友评论