美文网首页
德雷尔一家第1季第5集台词

德雷尔一家第1季第5集台词

作者: xiaoke_donkey | 来源:发表于2021-08-12 08:24 被阅读0次
    英文 中文
    我将和普鲁以及杰弗里于九月六日到达 期望你重回英格兰 赫尔迈厄尼姑妈
    However long you stare at it, they're still coming. 不管你盯着看多久 他们还是要来
    It might be nice to have some visitors. 能有人来拜访也是好事
    No, it won't. 才不是好事
    Let's make it horrible for them, 我们可以故意让他们过得不自在
    so they don't stay long. 这样就不会久留了
    It's already horrible. 这里环境已经够差了
    Gerry's turned this house into a zoo. 杰瑞把这房子变成动物园了
    No other family has to walk a pelican! 别人家可不用天天遛鸟
    God, what are they doing? They're arriving this afternoon! 天哪 他们想干什么 要今天下午来
    We don't have enough bedrooms. 我们的卧室不够
    We haven't got enough anything. 我们什么都不够
    And yet you seem untypically... relaxed. 然而你却异常... 轻松
    Yes. Why are you so happy? 是啊 你为什么这么高兴
    Oh, darling, because at my age, 亲爱的 到了我这个年龄
    nothing and no-one unsettles me. 这种事已经习惯了
    Oh, do clean and tidy up, though. 但你们还是要记得打扫
    Aunt Hermione can be a bit of a thug. 赫尔迈厄尼姑妈会很挑剔的
    - I can't. I'm writing. - Busy day at work. - Shooting. - 我不行 得写书 - 我上班很忙的 - 要去打猎
    德雷尔一家
    So, when are we going to tell the world about us? 那么 你打算什么时候公布我们的关系啊
    - What about us? - Well, that we're an item, Sven, - 我们什么关系 - 斯文 如果要浪漫地说
    as we British so romantically call it. 我们就是一对鸳鸯
    I think we should wait until your relatives have gone, 我觉得应该等你亲戚走了再说
    so I don't have to be part of this... circus. 这样我就不用被当作猴耍了
    God, no, I didn't mean tell THEM. 天哪 我可没想告诉他们
    Aunt Hermione has a history of meddling. 赫尔迈厄尼姑妈可喜欢管闲事了
    She's like a Medici tyrant. 她就像一个美第奇暴君
    - Oh, I'd like to meet her. - Oh... - 哦 我倒是想见见她 - 啊...
    I know what they're going to complain about... no electricity. 我知道他们会抱怨什么了... 这里没有电
    Did Adam and Eve have electricity in paradise? 在天堂 亚当和夏娃有电用吗
    You know this is paradise... on a good day. 你知道 日子顺利的时候 这里就是天堂
    完整版请点击
    And I know. 我也知道
    But will they? 但他们知道吗
    Kalimera, Mrs Durrells! 早上好 德雷尔女士
    Ah, kalimera, Spiro. 早上好 斯皮罗
    Maybe you can help me. I need a cheap generator. 也许你能帮我一个忙 我需要一个廉价发电机
    What's wrong with candles? 怎么不用蜡烛了
    It's a soft light, reduces the ugliness. 蜡烛光很柔和 不太容易显丑
    We have guests coming from England. 我们有客人从英国来
    More British people! Swell! 更多的英国人 好极了
    Yes, I'll find you a generator. 没问题 我给你找一个发电机去
    What would we do without you, Spiro? 斯皮罗 没了你 我们可怎么办啊
    - It doesn't bear thinking about. - It doesn't. - 想都不敢想 - 是啊
    Mrs Durrells? 德雷尔女士
    Why are you so happy? 你为什么这么开心
    Do you remember when we first met 你还记得我们初次见面时
    and you said you hated all those Brit exiles sipping G&Ts? 你说自己讨厌那些成天喝金汤力的英国人
    Well, you'd better steer clear of my house for a while! 那你这几天最好离我家远远的
    Anyway, deep breath, Sven and I are... 总之呢 斯文和我已经...
    - What... What's happened? - Nothing. - 什么... 发生了什么 - 没什么
    But your eyes are all red. 但你的眼睛都红了
    Well, why not? Green's not bringing me much luck. 有什么办法呢 这里的美景也没什么效果
    Oh... 哦...
    I, erm... I thought I was pregnant and I'm not. 我... 以为自己怀孕了 结果没有
    Oh, Florence! 哎 佛罗伦斯
    - How long have you been trying? - 11 years and five months. - 你们尝试多久了 - 十一年零五个月
    I don't think it's going to happen. 我觉得没什么希望了
    Well, think of the fun you've had trying. 可这过程很美好啊
    Anyway, so, yes, you and Sven... 先不管这个了 你和斯文怎么了
    Don't tell anyone, but, well, we've kissed, and... A bit more. 别告诉别人 我们接了吻 还干了点别的
    I think it's serious. 这段感情是认真的
    I just don't want anything to ruin it. 我不想任何东西毁了它
    Oh, hello. She's there! 你好 她在那儿
    Please be nice to us. 请对我们友好一点啊
    Aunt Hermione! Welcome! 赫尔迈厄尼姑妈 欢迎
    Good afternoon, Louisa. 下午好 路易莎
    And Cousin Prue! And Geoffrey! 还有普鲁表姐和杰弗里
    Oh, what an absolute pleasure. 见到你们真高兴
    If I have to sit and look out of another window, I'll scream. 要是还要闷在船里 我可要疯了
    - You must be exhausted. - No. - 你们一定累坏了 - 没有
    I'M exhausted. 我可累坏了
    That's the thing about your foreigner. It's exhausting. 你们这些外国人就是这样 动不动就累
    Well, my foreigner friend Spiro is going to drive us home. 我的外国友人斯皮罗可以开车带我们回家
    - Unless you'd prefer a guest house. - Ridiculous! - 除非你们想住在旅店 - 别开玩笑了
    There's one more. 还有一个人呢
    - Nancy! - Surprise! - 南希 - 没想到吧
    How's Larry? 拉里怎么样
    Well, all the better for seeing you, I'm sure! 见了你肯定会乐开花
    Well, erm, this way! 呃 这边请
    - Hairete. - Hello. - 你好 - 你好
    - Oh, what rough hands you have. - Huh? - 啊 你的手真粗糙啊 - 什么
    It's from Little Red Riding Hood. 那是小红帽里的一句话
    Mm, that isn't. 这个倒是很细腻
    We mustn't. We'll get into trouble. 我们不能这样 会惹上麻烦的
    I think about you... very much. 我特别特别地想你
    Oh. Well, in that case... 如果是这样的话...
    An immoderate volume of creatures. 这数量快赶上动物园了
    Yes. Gerry collects them. 是啊 都是杰瑞收集的
    And we won the turkeys in a court case. 火鸡是打官司赢的
    Animals are walking germ dispensers. Are they safe? 动物就是长着腿的细菌传染源 它们安全吗
    Mostly. 大部分是安全的
    - Larry, darling, put her down. - Don't mind us. - 拉里 亲爱的 你俩休息休息 - 别管我们
    I hear you aspire to being a writer, Lawrence. 我听说你想当作家 劳伦斯
    More than aspire. He's just waiting for the publisher to confirm 不光是想 他现在就等着出版商确认
    that he's going to put his novel out. 把他的小说发布出去了
    He'd tell you himself if he wasn't doing that. 如果不是这样 他会亲口告诉你的
    This is Lugaretzia. She helps us out occasionally. 这是鲁格勒斯雅 她时不时地来帮帮忙
    She's lovely. 她很友善
    Margo, darling, tell everybody about your job. 玛戈 亲爱的 告诉大家你的工作
    I'm companion to the Countess Mavrodaki. 我是马夫罗达琪伯爵夫人的女伴
    That will hardly stretch your mind. 这对你的智力可没什么帮助
    Ooh, and Leslie... 等等 莱斯利...
    Well, he's gone. 好吧 他跑了
    完整版请点击
    Larry, for God's sake, take her upstairs. 拉里 拜托 带她上楼去吧
    The question is, Louisa, why are you all still here 我有个疑问 路易莎 为什么你们还呆在这里
    rather than in England? 而不是回英国
    Because we like it here. 因为我们喜欢这里
    - Where's Gerald? - Gerald is very interested in natural history. - 杰拉尔德呢 - 杰拉尔德很喜欢博物学
    It's a science, so he is gathering... 这是一种科学 所以他在收集...
    - Was that a donkey? - research material. - 那是一头驴吗 - 研究材料
    Your foreigner loves a donkey! 你们外国人喜欢驴
    Hello. 你们好
    I hate wildlife. 我讨厌野生动物
    What is that noise? 那是什么声音
    Larry stubbing his toe. 拉里撞到他的脚了
    Oh, no. Now Nancy's stubbed hers! 真惨 南希也撞到了
    They're married. Why don't they share a bloody bedroom? 他们结婚了 为什么不能住一间卧室呢
    Because Geoffrey snores, apparently, 很明显 因为杰弗里打鼾
    like wildebeest being murdered. 就像牛羚被猎杀了一样
    - And his wife Prune... - It's Prue, darling, not Prune. - 他的妻子普李... - 是普鲁 不是普李
    - What's she so scared of? - I'd be scared of snapping - 她害怕什么啊 - 是我的话 害怕一时没忍住
    and clubbing Geoffrey to death in his sleep. 在杰弗里睡着的时候把他敲死
    Why are they all so horrid? 他们为什么都这么招人厌啊
    They're not horrid, they're just... 他们不是招人厌 只是...
    better in captivity, in England. 最好呆在英国别出来
    It's very dark. 太黑了
    Are you sure there isn't any electricity anywhere? 你确定这里没电吗
    Wait a minute, I'll, erm, I'll just check under the sofa. 那你等一下 我去沙发底下找找
    Of course I'm sure! I'm sorting it out, Prue! 我当然确定啊 普鲁 这是我的家
    Somebody move that away from the house! 谁快把那东西带走
    I can hear your son and his lady friend in the next room 我能听见隔壁房间 你的儿子和他的女性朋友
    having... carnal relations. 正在体验... 肉体关系
    Well, lucky them! 他们真幸运
    If only all relations were that much fun. 要是所有关系都那么有趣就好了
    I thought you hated bicycles? 你不是讨厌自行车吗
    Oh... I was so desperate to escape. 我只是想赶快逃掉
    I would've saddled up a goat and ridden it. 骑山羊走我都愿意
    Oh, families. 这就是家庭关系啊
    More pain than pleasure. 痛苦多 欢乐少
    Well, tell that to Florence. 这话给佛罗伦斯说吧
    She confessed to me that they can't have children. 她告诉我她怀不上孩子
    Oh, how sad. 真惨啊
    But there's consolation in work... and friendship. 但是有人安慰她 还有友谊
    Well, if you feel the urge to ravish me, 嗯 如果你想推倒我
    you have my full permission. 我准了
    Listen, I will always respect your honour. 听着 我会珍惜你对我的欣赏
    Oh, let's not worry too much about that. 先别管那么多了
    Mrs Durrells? Hello? 德雷尔女士 你在吗
    I don't want to intrude, 我无意打扰
    but I have found you a generator. 但是我找来了一台发电机
    I... I saw nothing! 我... 我什么都没看见
    Spiro, I have to ask you to keep this a secret. 斯皮罗 我要请你保守这个秘密
    Can you do that? 可以吗
    - Leslie, go and get Larry. - I'm not going into his den of vice. - 莱斯利 去叫拉里 - 我才不去他那个淫窝
    - I've got him. - Can we make this short? - 我把他叫来了 - 你能长话短说吗
    Do we have to talk here? It's full of... 我们非得在这里说吗 这里满是...
    - What the heck are they? - My brown rats. - 它们是什么鬼 - 我的褐鼠
    - Do you want to hold one of them? - What do YOU think? - 你想抱抱它吗 - 你觉得呢
    What's this about? Supper needs shooting. 你要说什么 晚饭可不会从天上掉下来
    I have an announcement to make, before Spiro blurts it out. 我要公布一件事 省得斯皮罗说出来
    - You're getting together with Spiro? - No! - 你要和斯皮罗在一起了吗 - 没有
    No. 不是
    Sven and I... are becoming more than good friends. 斯文和我... 关系不仅仅是朋友了
    - Oh, we knew that. - No, we didn't! - 我们早知道了 - 我们并不知道
    - I knew that. - This is so exciting! - 我早就知道了 - 这太让人激动了
    It's been... eight years since Father died. 父亲去世已经... 八年了
    Well, yes. And... Well, I'm very fond of Sven. 是的 并且 我很喜欢斯文
    And it has been a long time coming. 这么久了 终于遇到了心上人
    There was Mr Davis. 还有戴维斯先生呢
    Yes, Mr Davis was a mistake, as antique dealers often are. 是的 戴维斯是个错误 一般来说古董商都不适合我
    You don't need anyone. You have us, and me. 你不需要别人 你有我们呢 还有我
    Leslie, darling, don't be upset. I still love you. 莱斯利 亲爱的 别不开心啊 我还是爱你的
    Gerry, darling, say something. 杰瑞 亲爱的 说句话啊
    - Do you think he'll let me have one of his goats? - No. - 你觉得他会给我他的一只羊吗 - 不
    Oh, and do keep this from Aunt Hermione. 还有 千万别给赫尔迈厄尼姑妈说
    She could make our lives very unpleasant if she wanted to. 她要是拿这个说事 咱们谁也受不了
    - Why would she do that? - Because she's the head of the family, - 她为什么要这样 - 因为她是家里的老大
    and she likes everyone to know it. 还拼命要展现这一点
    Leslie, you're hiding something. 莱斯利 有什么事你藏着没说
    Is it to do with your mother? 跟你母亲有关吗
    - I can't say. Mum told us to keep quiet. - I sense it's a man. - 妈妈不让我们说出去 - 我感觉跟男人有关
    Is he Greek? 是希腊人吗
    Swedish. 瑞典人
    - What does he do? - Plays the accordion. - 他是做什么的 - 拉手风琴
    - As a profession? - No. He owns a smallholding. - 当作职业吗 - 不 他有个小农场
    - How small? - I haven't measured it. - Leslie, don't be saucy! - 多小 - 我又没量过 - 莱斯利 别这么无礼
    Niece! Geoffrey! 尼斯 杰弗里
    - Louisa has a beau, here on the island. - Oh! - 路易莎在这座岛上有个情郎 - 天啊
    How exciting! 真让人激动
    I want us to make it quite clear 我想严肃声明
    - that this is a mistake. - Oh... - 这是一个错误 - 好吧...
    Even Leslie agrees, 就连莱斯利都同意
    and he's not the sharpest knife in the drawer. 而他的头脑都不怎么灵光
    If it becomes serious, 如果他们感情认真了
    she'll want to keep the family here forever. 她就会把家定居在这里了
    BBC News will be on soon. BBC新闻就要播了
    Hurry up, there's a chap. 小伙子 快一点
    Ah, Leslie, bring me a footstool, dear. 莱斯利 帮我拿一个脚凳
    I can feel my fallen arches falling even further. 我感觉我的足弓越来越塌了
    Thank you. 谢谢
    Gerry, this is a terrible step backwards in transport. 杰瑞 这种交通工具可是一种退步啊
    Sally's really useful for getting around the island. 在这座岛上行走 萨莉很有用的
    Sven's got one. 斯文就有一头
    Mrs Durrells, I must 德雷尔女士 我一定要对
    apologise again about the unfortunate incident 那次有关部分裸体的不幸事件
    - with the partial nudity. - It's fine, Spiro. Really. - 再次道歉 - 没关系 斯皮罗 真的
    I saw nothing. It was a blur. 我什么都没看见 就是一团模糊
    Ti thes? Ase me! 你要干什么 不用管我
    - Now this is a local delicacy... - What am I... I can't... - 这是本地的一种美食... - 我要怎... 我不能...
    Apologies. 不好意思
    Oh, it's fine. Absolutely fine. 没关系 一点关系都没有
    - Theo! - Gerry! - 西奥 - 杰瑞
    Leslie's cross cos she pooed on his head in the night. 莱斯利很生气 因为她晚上在他头顶排了便
    Well, it can take some getting used to, huh? 习惯它还是需要下一点功夫的 不是吗
    They're really weak. 它们很虚弱
    - I fear to get stronger, they need meat. - I know. - 恐怕要想变得强壮 它们需要吃肉 - 我知道
    I mentioned you to my friend, Mrs Vadrukakis, 我向我的朋友 瓦杜卡基斯 提起了你
    - who is interested in conservation. - What's that? - 对生态保护很感兴趣 - 那是什么
    A new branch of zoology, 动物学的一个新分支
    to stop us tampering with our habitat 阻止我们破坏栖息地
    or hunting species to extinction. 或是将某一物种赶尽杀绝
    Oh, I have a letter from England ford Larry. 我有一封英国来信 是给拉里的
    The postman Georgios says it's important. 邮递员乔治斯说很重要
    I worry that he knows. 我担心他知道了
    And actually, why am I delivering his letters? 话说回来 我为什么要给他送信
    You might want to slide it under the door. 你最好从门缝下塞进去
    Larry's girlfriend's here and they're... copulating a lot. 拉里的女朋友在这儿 他们... 没事就交媾
    Right. 好吧
    Hm... You have a very diligent postman. 你们的邮递员真勤奋
    From England. 从英国来的
    Publishers. 出版商寄来的
    'We regret we are unable to publish your novel.' "很抱歉 我们不能发表你的小说"
    Oh, Larry, baby. 拉里 亲爱的
    It's OK. More fool them. 没关系 是他们没眼光
    So, what would you like to see on Corfu? 你们来科孚想看看什么
    The scenery is... stunning. 这里的景致... 美不胜收
    It's a little... hot for movement. 天气有点热... 不适合出行
    - We could go swimming. - I no longer swim. - 我们可以去游泳 - 我已经不游了
    Your cousin Frank drowned, of course. 毕竟 你的表亲弗兰克淹死了
    Well, I'll tell you what, we won't go on a warship like he did. 我们又不会像他一样 上一艘战舰
    'Owing to the need for propriety on these occasions, 由于在这些场合下 需要有礼节
    it was felt that a gift of...' 所以准备一个礼物...
    I am not God, but... 我虽然不是上帝 但是...
    let there be light! 要有灯光
    - Good morning, Margo. - Hello. - 早上好 玛戈 - 你好
    - Where's the Countess? - Resting. - 伯爵夫人呢 - 在休息
    She's feeling fragile. 她今天稍感不适
    Ah, I know what that means. Hung over. 啊 我知道 一定是宿醉了
    No. She has a history of fragility and dark moods 不 她过去也时常感到不适 心情低落

    获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区(无需赞赏),关键字“德雷尔一家”

    相关文章

      网友评论

          本文标题:德雷尔一家第1季第5集台词

          本文链接:https://www.haomeiwen.com/subject/mkhovltx.html