美文网首页
少年谢尔顿第1季第17集台词

少年谢尔顿第1季第17集台词

作者: xiaoke_donkey | 来源:发表于2021-08-06 07:06 被阅读0次
    英文 中文
    In any ecosystem, 在任何生态系统中
    you'll find a delicate balance between predator and prey. 你都能发现捕食者与猎物之间那微妙的平衡
    Some well-known predators 某些知名的捕食者
    include Panthera leo, 比如狮
    Ursus arctos, 棕熊
    and star of the 1987 film Predator, 以及1987年电影《铁血战士》的主角
    Predator. 铁血战士[捕食者]
    Now, examples of prey 而猎物的例子呢
    include oryctolagus cuniculus, 包含了穴兔
    Gallus gallus domesticus,
    and weighing in at 58 pounds soaking wet, 还有个26.3公斤浑身湿透的
    Diminutive homo novus-- 小型新人
    curiously, a close relative 而且奇特的是
    of Gallus gallus domesticus. 他还跟鸡[懦夫]是近亲
    Cooper. 库珀
    Your stop. 你的站到了
    Would you mind dropping me off closer to my house? 能麻烦您在离我家近点的地方再放我下吗
    You know I'm not allowed to do that. 你知道按规定我不可以这样的吧
    What if I did your taxes? 如果我帮忙你报税呢
    Sorry, kiddo. 抱歉啦孩子
    I could've gotten you a nice refund. 本来我可以帮你弄到很不错的退税呢
    The perilous journey from the bus stop to my front door 从下车点到我家正门口的危险旅程
    was 97.5 meters. 有足足97.5米
    FYI, insisting on using the metric system 顺带一提在保守的老家德州东部
    in East Texas is another reason I was hunted by predators. 不使用美制度量标准也是我被人猎杀的原因之一
    Homo novus needs a Yoo-hoo. 新人需要来一罐巧克力饮料
    ♪ Nobody else is stronger than I am ♪ ♪ 世上没人比我强壮 ♪
    ♪ Yesterday I moved a mountain ♪ ♪ 昨天我移了一座山 ♪
    ♪ I bet I could be your hero ♪ ♪ 我相信我能当你的英雄 ♪
    ♪ I am a mighty little man ♪ ♪ 我是个了不起的小家伙 ♪
    ♪ I am a mighty little man ♪ ♪ 我是个了不起的小家伙 ♪
    Jiu-jitsu? 柔道
    完整版请点击
    I've decided to learn self-defense. 我决定学习防身术
    - Why? - I'm quite small, -为什么-因为我个子小
    and will be for several years, 而且还得小个几年
    maybe even more if I'm a late bloomer. 如果我发育晚甚至得小更多年
    Your dad's big, maybe you'll take after him. 你爸爸人高马大或许你会遗传到这点
    We both like my mom. 我们都爱我妈
    I think that's where the similarities end. 我跟他之间的共同点就这么多了
    You know, one of the books mentioned 跟你说啊其中一本书里有提到
    a Vietnamese martial art. 一种越南武术
    Vovinam. I'm a blue belt. 越武道我是蓝带了
    Don't be impressed. 没什么好震惊的
    It's what you get when your mom buys the uniform. 你妈帮你买一件制服你就是蓝带了
    Do you remember any of it? 你还记得那功夫吗
    I don't even know where the belt is. 我连那带子在那里都忘了
    The book says jiu-jitsu 书上说柔道
    is based on using your attacker's momentum against them. 靠的就是以柔克刚借力使力
    It's just physics. Come at me. 这只是物理学冲我来
    Like, run at you? 向你冲刺吗
    Well, I'm new to this, so maybe just walk quickly. 我还是新手你就快步向我来就好了
    And what happens when I get to you? 当我走到时呢
    I'll use your inertia to take you down. 我会利用你的惯性来放倒你
    Okay. 行吧
    And when does inertia take me down? 惯性什么时候会把我放倒
    Any second. 随时都可能
    I don't understand. 我不懂了
    I'm using physics. 我利用了物理学啊
    This leg lock is called an Outside Ashi Garami. 这个锁脚的关节技名叫外足缄[比赛禁用]
    What happens next? 接下来呢
    That depends, is this your foot or mine? 这得看了这是你的脚还是我的脚
    Cooper. Your stop. 库珀你的站
    I bowled a new high score last night. 我昨晚保龄球打了新高分
    Nice. 厉害
    - I got two turkeys. - What's a turkey? -我打了两次火鸡-什么是火鸡
    It's three strikes in a row. 连续三次全倒
    Why do they call it a turkey? 为什么会把这样取名叫火鸡啊
    Well, when they first invented bowling, 当保龄球游戏刚发明的时候
    they used to just throw frozen turkeys at the pins. 人们是用冷冻的火鸡肉来打倒球瓶
    Eventually, they switched to balls 后来才变成了用保龄球
    to cut down on the smell. 来减少球场的味道
    Why you lying to her? 你为什么要骗她
    I find it keeps my mind sharp. 我发现这样能让我脑筋保持灵活
    Sheldon, breakfast! 谢尔顿吃早饭啦
    Be right there! 马上来
    Sheldon! 谢尔顿
    Coming! 来了
    Hello. 大家早
    Shelly, you all right? 谢利你还好吗
    Yes. 还好啊
    I must be a little sore 可能是因为
    from doing jiu-jitsu with Tam yesterday. 昨天跟丹对练柔道所以有点浑身酸痛
    Why were you doing jiu-jitsu? 你们为什么要玩柔道
    We're boys. Roughhousing is what we do. 我们是男生啊男生就爱打闹
    - What was that? - What was what? -那是什么-什么什么
    That sound. 那个声音
    What sound? 什么声音
    What's all this? 这是什么
    An extra layer of protection. 一层额外的保护层
    Protection from what? 保护什么
    Sweetie, is someone bothering you? 亲爱的有人欺负你吗
    - Yes. - Who is it? -有-是谁
    I'd rather not talk about it. 我不想说
    No, I want a name right now. 不行我现在就要知道是谁
    Mary. 玛丽
    Have you been hurting him? 你有欺负他吗
    Only with my words. 我只用我的语言欺负
    Tell me who it is, Shelly. 谢利告诉我是谁欺负你
    Mary, slow down. 玛丽你冷静点
    Don't tell me to slow down. 你别叫我冷静
    Someone is bullying him. 有人欺负他
    Okay. Okay. 行行
    Sheldon, you can't go to school wearing all that. 谢尔顿你不能穿成这样去上学
    Go to your room and take it off. 回房间把它脱下来
    完整版请点击
    Yes, sir. 遵命
    You go with him. 你去帮忙他
    But my cereal's gonna get soggy. 但我的麦片快要泡糊了
    Go.
    I'd like one nice morning. 我就想有个清静的早晨
    Why aren't you more upset about this? 为什么这事情你都不生气的
    I am. I just think we should proceed with caution. 我不高兴啊但是我们应该小心处理
    - Someone is hurting our son. - I understand. -有人在伤害我们儿子-我知道
    But handling bullies is tricky. It... 但处理恶霸的事很复杂
    It's easy to make things worse. 很容易弄巧成拙害他更惨
    And what makes you the expert? 这事情你还是什么专家吗
    Honey, I was a bully. 亲爱的我当年就是恶霸
    He's right. 他说得对
    You get involved in this in the wrong way, 你用错误的方式插手此事
    and they'll take it out on Sheldon. 恶霸们就会在谢尔顿身上发泄
    Well, I'm sorry, but I can't just stand by. 抱歉啊但我就是没办法不作为
    Georgie, I need to talk to you, and wake up, 小乔治我有事情要跟你说你也该起床了
    you're gonna be late. 你会来不及的
    Got it covered. I slept in my clothes. 放心我换好衣服才睡的
    Oh, Lord. Look, somebody has been picking on your brother. 天啊你听我说有人在欺负你弟弟
    You know anything about it? 你知道这事情吗
    No. 不知道
    You better not be covering for anybody. 你最好不是在帮别人隐瞒
    I'm not. Most kids at school ignore him, 我没有啊学校里的大多数人都无视他
    and the girls all think he's cute. 而女生们全都觉得他很萌
    It's kind of annoying. 还挺烦的
    Well, I need you to look after him. 我希望你能照顾他
    Why? 为什么
    Because I'm your mother, and I'm asking you nicely. 因为我是你妈而我现在在好好拜托你
    What if I don't want to? 如果我不想呢
    I don't care, you're doing it. 我不管让你做就做
    How was that nice? 这怎么好好拜托了
    So there I was flying above the city, 当时我在城市上空飞翔
    but when I woke up, I couldn't fly. 但当我醒来后我发现自己不能飞
    That's like the dream you had where you were dating Madonna, 就像是你上次梦到自己跟女神麦当娜交往
    but when you woke up, you weren't. 结果梦醒后发现并不是真的
    Exactly. 没错
    You ever have the ones where your teeth are falling out? 那你梦过自己的牙齿在一颗颗掉吗
    Better my teeth than my hair, but... 虽然说掉牙好过掉发啦但...
    - Sheldon? - Over here. -谢尔顿-在这里
    - What are you doing? - Hiding. -你在干嘛-躲着
    From who? 躲谁
    Is Billy the one giving you trouble? 欺负你的人就是比利吗
    No. 不是
    His dad? 是他爸爸吗
    No. 也不是
    No... 不是吧
    She's a demon. 她就是个恶魔
    The little Sparks girl? 斯巴克斯家的小女儿吗
    You're kidding. She seems so sweet. 你开玩笑吧感觉很乖的小女孩啊
    He says she slaps him around, takes his lunch money. 他说她打他还抢他的午餐钱
    She even put a tadpole down his shirt. 还往他衣服里扔蝌蚪
    Poor kid, he tucks in those shirts. 可怜啊这孩子衣服都是扎裤子里的
    - She looks harmless. - She's cute. -她看起来人畜无害啊-她很可爱
    So she probably gets away with stuff. 这样做坏事就很容易逃过责难
    I'm like that. 我就像这样
    I wonder if stray cats poop in that sandbox. 真好奇会不会有野猫把那里当猫砂用
    George. 乔治
    You need to talk to her parents. 你得去跟她家长谈谈
    Me? Why me? 我吗为什么要我去
    Because you're more intimidating than me. 因为你比我更吓人啊
    That's rich. 这话她也好意思说
    Hey, Billy. 比利
    Hello, Missy's dad. 你好米希的爸爸
    - Is your father home? - Yes. -你爸爸在家吗-在
    Could you get him for me? 能去帮我叫他来吗
    Happy to. 没问题
    Dad, it's Missy's dad! 爸爸米希的爸爸来了
    He's also Sheldon's dad! 他也是谢尔顿的爸爸
    Well, howdy, neighbor. 你好啊邻居
    Hey, Herschel. 你好啊赫谢尔
    What brings you by? Chickens too loud? 怎么来了是鸡太吵了吗
    - Nah, they been fine. - Good, good. -没它们挺好的-那就好
    Fried up the noisy one last week. 上周把吵的那只炸了
    That shut him up. Anyway, how can I help? 这样它就安静了所以今天来是有什么事呢
    Uh, well... 这个嘛...
    It's come to my attention that, uh... 我最近刚知道一件事...
    Sheldon's run into a bit of trouble with your daughter. 谢尔顿跟你们家女儿有点问题
    What kind of trouble? 什么问题
    He says she been beating on him. 谢尔顿说她总打他
    - My Bobbi? - Yeah. -我们家芭比吗-是的
    This one? The six-year-old? 就是我家这个六岁的闺女
    Bobbi, get over here! 芭比你过来
    You realize I've taken dumps bigger than this kid. 你知道我拉过比这孩子还大的屎吧
    - Hi, Daddy. - Hey, babydoll, uh, -爹地-乖女儿
    Mr. Cooper says that you've been picking on Sheldon. 库珀先生说你欺负他们家谢尔顿
    - Now, is that true? - No, Daddy. -这是真的吗-不是的爹地
    Are you sure? 确定吗
    Okay, go wash up for dinner. 行吧去洗手准备吃晚饭
    I don't know what to tell you, George. 我不知道了乔治
    I mean, is it, is it possible 你觉得会不会有可能
    your son has a little crush on her? 是你儿子有点暗恋她
    Oh, I don't think he's wired that way. 我感觉他应该没这个办法
    Oh, are you saying that he's a... 你是说他是同...
    No, no, I'm saying he's a bookworm. 不是我的意思是他就是个书呆子
    Unless she's math or a dictionary, he ain't interested. 除非她是数学或是字典不然他应该没兴趣
    Thanks for hearin' me out. 谢谢你听我说这事情
    Your wife sent you over here, didn't she? 是你老婆叫你过来的吧
    I don't want to talk about it. 我不想谈
    I bet she did! 肯定是她
    Not talkin' about it! 我不想说
    Tell her I said hi! 帮我跟她问个好
    How'd it go? 怎么样了
    Uh, good. Yeah. 挺好的
    I handled it. 我处理好了
    Oh, thank the Lord. 谢天谢地
    Yeah. Me and the Lord. 是啊谢我跟老天吧
    Team effort. 我们合作的成果
    Hello, Bobbi. 芭比你好
    You told on me. 你告我的状
    Well, actually, my brother figured it out, 其实是我哥哥想出来的
    so, technically, I would argue that I didn't. 所以严格来说我觉得我没告发你
    Doesn't matter. 这不重要
    Uh, I should let you know, 我应该告诉你
    I've read a book on jiu-jitsu. 我看了一本讲柔道的书
    And I'm prepared to throw it at you. 我准备好拿这本书丢你了
    Shelly, it's just Bactine. 谢利这只是急救喷雾
    I didn't even put it on you yet. 我都还没涂到你身上
    You want to tell me what happened? 你想告诉我发生什么事了吗
    Bobbi Sparks came into the garage... 芭比·斯巴克斯到车库里来了
    And she attacked you? 她袭击你了吗
    Not exactly. I tried to use jiu-jitsu on her, 没有我试图用柔道对付她
    but I tripped and fell. 但我绊倒了
    Aw, baby. I'm so sorry you're havin' to deal with this. 宝贝你得面对这些我很抱歉
    It's okay. 没关系
    German philosopher Friedrich Nietzsche said, 德国哲学家弗里德里希·尼采说过
    "That which does not kill us makes us stronger." "但凡不能杀死你的最终都会使你更强大"
    And do you feel stronger? 你觉得自己更强大了吗
    No. 没有
    How are the knees? 膝盖怎么样了
    Better, thank you. 好多了谢谢
    Good. 那就好
    And regarding this jiu-jitsu stuff, you should know 至于柔道这件事你该知道
    that a man's not supposed to raise his hand to a woman. 男人不应该对女人动手
    Oh, I won't. I don't want to hurt myself again. 我不会的我不想又伤到自己
    Did you ever have a bully when you were growing up? 你小时候遇到过恶霸吗
    Have you met your grandma? 你见过你姥姥了吗
    I thought you said you handled it next door. 你不是说邻居的事你处理好了
    I did say that. 我是那么说过
    Where you goin'? 你要去哪儿
    To handle it. 去处理此事
    Should've been you in the first place. 一开始就应该由你出面
    What? 什么
    Good luck! 祝好运
    Way to go, Scooby! That's my newshound! 真棒史酷比不愧是我的新闻狗仔
    Missy, I could really use your help. 米希我很需要你的帮助

    获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区(无需赞赏),关键字“少年谢尔顿”

    相关文章

      网友评论

          本文标题:少年谢尔顿第1季第17集台词

          本文链接:https://www.haomeiwen.com/subject/quorvltx.html