![](https://img.haomeiwen.com/i15471626/6c2e82a9a3f8aeb0.jpg)
今天的5分钟辣椒英语,关于一个血拼狂人的自我修养
![](https://img.haomeiwen.com/i15471626/d6855abfc292773e.jpg)
一.基本常用词汇:
【shirt-衬衣】【suit-西装/套装】【dress-礼服】【skirt-裙子】【trousers-裤子】【jacket-夹克】【overalls-制服工作服】【sweater-毛衣】【raincoat-雨衣】【shorts-短裤】【waistcoat-背心马甲】【shoes-鞋子】【socks-袜子】【boots-靴子】【hat-礼帽】【cap-有帽舌的帽子】【belt-皮带】【gloves-手套】【blouse-女衬衫】【scarf-围巾】【skippers-拖鞋】【underpants-内裤】【bra-胸罩】【tie-领带】【receipt-小票】【changing room-更衣室】【shop assistant-导购员】
二.场景串烧:以下这个场景有点神经,请包涵
【N: Nicole,shopper 购物者】【 Assitant 导购员】
N: Good afternoon. I’d like to return these trousers. 下午好,我是来退裤子的
Assistant: Here you are. Some flowers. 噢,你要买花?
N: Flowers? No, I don’t want any flowers. Trousers! I want to return these trousers. 花?不,我不买花,我退裤子
Assistant: Oh, you want to buy some trousers? 噢,你要买裤子?
N: No, I want to return these trousers. They don’t fit. 不,我来退裤子的,裤子不合身
Assistant: Are you sure? 你确定吗?
N: Yes. 当然
Assistant: Let’s see. Put them on. 嗯,穿上我看看
N: What? Here? 啥?这里?
Assistant: Yes, go on. 对,快穿上
N: Don’t be stupid. Look, the trousers don’t fit and I would like to change them for another pair. They’re too small and tight. 你弄啥呢?裤子不合身,太紧啦
Assistant: Have you got the receipt? 带小票了吗?
N: Yes, here you are. 带了,给
Assistant: Good. Now, let’s just rip that up. That’s better. 很好,让我们把它给撕了,这样就更好了
N: What are you doing? 你又闹啥呢?
Assistant: Destroying the evidence. 毁灭证据
N: You can’t do that. 你不能够吧
Assistant: Oh, yes I can. Besides, it’s the most effective way of dealing with complaints like this. 我能。这是解决投诉最有效的办法啦
N: What? 啥?
Assistant: You can’t return these trousers anyway. 反正你不能退这条裤子
N: Why? 为啥
Assistant: Because they’re dirty. 因为脏
N: No, they aren’t. 哪里脏啊?
Assistant: Yes, they are. 全脏
N: No, they aren’t. 哪里全脏?
Assistant: Oh, yes, they are. Look, what I suggest is the “all inclusive incendiary device solution”. 很脏。我建议启动一个易燃易爆炸的装置。
N: The what? 啥?
Assistant: The “all-inclusive incendiary device solution”. 易燃易爆炸的装置
N: What’s that? 啥鬼?
Assistant: It’s simple. You take some lighter fuel and pour it over the offending item – in this case, the trousers. [He pours the lighter fuel over the trousers.] Then, you light a match just like this. [He burns the trousers.] And burn them. 你看着,我把一些打火机油倒在一些让人不愉快的物件上,比如这条裤子,然后点燃一根火柴,烧了去!
N: But… Oh, that’s a nice, warm fire. And pretty, too. 但。。。噢,这火苗,真漂亮!
Assistant: Yes. And now your problem is solved. 是吧,现在你的问题解决啦。
N: You’re right. I don’t have any trousers that don’t fit me any longer. 你说的对,我再也没有不合穿的裤子困扰我了。
Assistant: Exactly! Now, was there anything else? Because I am very busy. 对喽!请问还有别的事吗,我很忙的。
N: No. That’s all, thanks. And thanks for your help. 没有啦,太感谢你啦,我浑身舒畅!
Assistant: My pleasure. 帮助人是我的快乐。
常用的说法:
to fit vb 合身
if clothes “fit” you, they are the right size
tight adj 紧
if clothes are “tight”, they are too small for you and very close to your body
a receipt n 售货小票
a piece of paper with details of an object you have just bought in a shop
to rip up phr vb 撕碎
to break into small pieces
to deal with phr vb 处理问题
if you have to “deal with” a problem, you have to try to find a solution to it a complaint nif you make a “complaint”, you tell someone that you aren’t happy about a service / product
lighter fuel n 打火机油
a liquid that burns very quickly and easily
to pour vb 倾倒, 撒泼
to put liquid from one container into another or onto the floor, etc.
a match n 火柴
a thin piece of wood that you can light and use to make fire
busy adj 繁忙
with a lot of things to do
如果觉得有用的话,可以保存小卡片,随时复习。
![](https://img.haomeiwen.com/i15471626/a617d778db140a8d.jpg)
如需更多内容请移步微信“辣椒英语”
网友评论