美文网首页
疑犯追踪第1季第12集台词

疑犯追踪第1季第12集台词

作者: xiaoke_donkey | 来源:发表于2021-08-27 07:36 被阅读0次
英文 中文
You are being watched. 你在被监视着
The government has a secret system-- 政府有一套秘密系统
A machine that spies on you every hour of every day. 一台每时每刻都在监视你的机器
I know because... I built it. 我会知道因为它是我造的
I designed the machine to detect acts of terror 我设计这台机器是为了侦测恐怖活动
but it sees everything-- 但它却看到了一切
Violent crimes involving ordinary people. 它看到了与普通人相关的暴力罪行
People like you. 像你一样的普通人
Crimes the government considered irrelevant. 而政府认为这些罪行无关紧要
They wouldn't act, so I decided I would. 他们不肯作为所以我决定插手
But I needed a partner-- 但我需要一个搭档
完整版请点击
Someone with the skills to intervene. 一个有能力介入其中的人
Hunted by the authorities, we work in secret. 因为受到当局追捕我们只能秘密合作
You will never find us. 你永远找不到我们
But victim or perpetrator, 不管你是被害人还是行凶者
If you're number's up, we'll find you. 如果你的号码被列出来我们就会找到你
Your coffee's getting cold, detective. 咖啡要凉了哦警探
Nice suit. 西装不错
You finally found me. 你终于找到我了
but I don't hear any sirens 我却没听到警笛
or see you reaching for your gun. 你也没用枪指着我
I looked for a "I'm sorry I got you shot" Card, 我在找"不好意思害你中枪了"道歉卡
but they were all out. 结果身上没有了
I had no idea what Snow was capable of... 我不知道斯诺会做出这种事
that he'd actually try to kill you. 他真的是想杀你
Why did you contact me, Carter? 为什么联系我卡特
Got a lot of questions. 我有一肚子问题
Well, you managed to lose your tail. 你甩掉了你的跟屁虫
That's quite a feat. 干得不错
Those CIA boys spend a lot of time 那些中情局的小子花了不少时间
learning how to be invisible. 学会如何隐匿踪迹
Think Snow is my only problem? 你觉得就斯诺一个人盯着我吗
Is there another agency following you 还有连我都不知道的特工
that I'm not aware of? 跟着你吗
You've got an entire NYPD 你屁股后面跟着整个
task force looking for you. 纽约警局的特别小组
Had to run two lights getting here 我闯了两个红灯跑过来
just to make sure my own people weren't trailing me. 就为了躲开我自己同事的跟踪
I'm a cop, which means I've got rules. 我是个警察警察有警察的规矩
Rules that can't be broken. 不能破坏的规矩
But, um... I want to know more. 但是...我还是想知道内情
Once you go down that road... 踏上这条路
There's no looking back. 你就不能再回头了
How are you getting your information? 你怎么得到的那些信息
All I can tell you is we hear about people in danger. 我只能告诉你我们能知道有人有危机
or people who are causing it. 或是有人在制造危机
Why me? 为什么告诉我
Because your moral compass is pointed in the right direction. 因为你的道德观指向正确的方向
Because I'm tired of you chasing me. 因为我被你追烦了
How does this work? 接下来怎么做
Andrea Gutierrez? 安卓娅·古特雷斯
Civil litigation attorney with a sealed juvie record. 青少年时期有过保密犯罪记录的民事诉讼律师
I need it unsealed, Carter. 我要看她的档案卡特
What did I just say about rules? 我刚说过规矩
You have your rules... 你有你的规矩
and you have the chance to save a life. 也有机会救人
It's your choice. 选择在你
I'll be in touch. 等你联系
You look worried, Finch. 你看起来很担心芬奇
Did your tailor move out of the city? 你的裁缝搬出城了吗
How was your breakfast meeting with detective Carter? 和卡特警探的早饭吃得怎么样
You heard her. 你都听到了
She wants to know how we get our information. 她想知道咱们的信息是从哪来
She can never know about the machine. 绝不能告诉她机器的事
I doubt if she'd believe it if I told her. 我觉得就算说了她也不一定信
She did agree to get us Andrea Gutierrez's juvie file. 她倒是同意了给我们看安卓娅·古特雷斯的档案
Well, that's a step in the right direction. 不错这是个正确方向的开端
What else did you find out about our lawyer? 你还发现了这位律师什么信息
Andrea Gutierrez, born and raised in Queens. 安卓娅·古特雷斯在皇后区出生长大
Got her G.E.D. after dropping out of high school. 高中退学后接受了普教发展
Worked her way through community college, 社区大学毕业后
Then SUNY New Paltz and Queens college law 在纽约州立大学和皇后学院法学院读书
where she studied civil litigation. 学习民事诉讼
She's a scrapper. 她很有上进心
Ambitious. 野心勃勃
Just trying to make a better life for herself. 一心想过更好的生活
Yes, but a better life can be expensive. 是的但更好的生活代价也很高
She owes $50,000 in student loans... 她欠了五万美元的助学贷款
And another $20,000 on her credit cards. 信用卡还透支了两万
That's a lot of debt. 很大一笔债啊
Maybe she borrowed money from the wrong person. 也许她管错误的人借了钱
It's possible; she owes money on her business, too. 有可能她在生意上也欠着钱
Hey, watch it. 看这个
Apparently she's trying to carve out a niche for herself 最近她正在为那些
by suing the state on behalf of inmates and ex-cons 愤恨的罪犯和前科犯辩护
with grievances from their stay behind bars. 为自己的事业打下基础
How's that working out for her? 那她的情况如何
She's 0-for-6. 零胜诉六败诉
I imagine she hopes her current case will be lucky number seven. 估计她希望最近的案子能交上好运
Objection, your honor. 反对法官大人
Relevance of this testimony? 这些证据之间有关联吗
Your honor, I'm just trying to prove 法官大人我只是想证实
my client's only wrongdoing 我的委托人唯一的过失
was not cleaning his apartment well enough. 是没把他的公寓收拾干净
The drugs were old, dusty, 这毒品很旧上面都是灰
from the days before Mr. King was clean. 说明是金先生戒毒以前的
Objection. Is Ms. Gutierrez testifying now? 反对古特雷斯女士这算是在举证吗
Judge O'connor, this case is baseless, 奥康纳法官这个案子毫无根据
just like every other ex-con nuisance case 就像之前古特雷斯女士呈上庭的
ms. Gutierrez has brought before this court. 所有令人厌恶的前科犯案子一样
And we, the state, ask you to treat it as such. 我们作为公诉人要求一个公正的判决
- Give me a break. - Ms. Gutierrez. -得了吧你-古特雷斯女士
I'm sorry, your honor. 十分抱歉法官大人
I just have a hard time taking the state seriously 我只是很难听进去公诉人的话
完整版请点击
when it's wearing that tie. 因为他的领带实在太搞笑了
Let's adjourn while you two grow up. 休庭等两位成熟点再继续审判
Get your witnesses in order. 请双方管照好自己的证人
We'll reconvene on Friday. 周五再次开庭审理
I'll come see you tomorrow, I promise. 我明天过来看你我保证
- And you'll bring Jacob? - You bet. -你会带上雅各布吗-当然
This is so wrong. Andrea, I mean, I didn't... 这样不对安卓娅我是说我没...
I didn't even do anything. 我什么都没做
Remember what I said about not communicating 记住我说的话不要和那些
with anyone from the trial, Terrence? 法庭上的人说话特伦斯
He's my-- he's my parole officer. 他是...他是我的假释官
Not right now, he's not. 现在不行他什么也不是
Galuska, I told you those drugs weren't mine. 格鲁斯卡我跟你说过那些毒品不是我的
I mean, you tested me, man. Why don't you believe me? 我是说你还给我做过检测为什么不相信我
I just did my job, Terrence. 我只是尽我的职责特伦斯
Those drugs were in your place. That makes them yours. 毒品在你家里说明就是你的
You should have been more careful. 你应该更小心
Thank you for calling dfs. How may I assist you? 感谢致电家庭事务部我能为您做些什么
Pastrami from Zabar's? 拉巴超市的五香熏牛肉三明治
- You must need something big. - Terrence King's blood test. -你肯定要使唤我了-特伦斯·金的血检结果
His parole officer did one when he was arrested, 他被捕的时候假释官给他做过
and I need it to help me prove that he wasn't using. 我要用它来证明他没在吸毒
- Did you put in a request? - Weeks ago, but... -你向法庭提出申请了吗-过去几周了但...
I'll look into it, Andi. 我给你查查小安
Thank you. 谢谢啦
You better go. Boss lady's coming. 你最好快走老大来了
I thought you were working through lunch, Chris... 我以为你在午餐时间加班呢克里斯
Not entertaining visitors. 没想到是在开小差
She just came for a file. 她就是来取个文件
Did you go through proper channels? 你有相应的手续吗
I did, Gloria, I swear. 我有格洛丽亚我发誓
But those channels are so freaking...Slow. 但那些手续都太...太太慢了
All right, to Poe finally getting his diploma. 恭喜坡终于拿到了他的毕业文凭
Did ms. Gutierrez go home? 古特雷斯小姐回家了吗
She stopped for drinks with some friends. 她和一些朋友在喝酒
I was worried you'd change your mind. 我本来还担心你改主意了
Ha, not yet. 呵暂时没有
I've got your girl Andrea Gutierrez's juvie records. 我拿到了安卓娅·古特雷斯的秘密档案
Teenage troublemaker, B&E her sophomore year, 典型的麻烦精整个大学二年级麻烦不断
and a string of larceny charges. 还受到过一连串的盗窃起诉
Hold on, carter. 别挂卡特
- What is it, Lionel? - Carter's up to something. -什么事莱奈尔-卡特有动作
You need to watch your ass. 你别顾头不顾腚
I appreciate your concern about my ass, Lionel, 谢谢你这么关心我的腚莱奈尔
But I can handle detective Carter. 卡特警探的事我能自己处理好
I'm telling you, she's talking to someone 我可告诉你她在和什么人打电话
and keeping it on the down low, 鬼鬼祟祟压着声音
Working something on her own. 她在调查什么事
I'll keep that in mind. 我会留意
You still with me, Carter? 还在吗卡特
Uh, yeah, yeah, I'm still with you. 我还在
So what do we do now? 我们现在该怎么做
We'll watch and wait. 静观其变
And Carter? 卡特
Thanks. 谢谢
Mr. Reese, I'm not sure that keeping both of our detectives 里瑟我不确定把那两个警探
in the dark is the best course of action. 都蒙在鼓里是不是个好办法
This could get really complicated. 情况会变得很复杂
They're assets. 他们都很宝贵
The less they know about each other, the safer they'll be. 他们对彼此了解的越少就越安全
Right now, I'm more concerned with Ms. Gutierrez. 现在我更担心古特雷斯小姐
Finch, someone's tailing our girl. 芬奇有人在跟踪她
Someone other than you? 除你以外的人吗
Mr. Reese? 里瑟先生
Mr. Reese, are you all right? 里瑟先生你还好吗
Yeah, wishing gunshot wounds... 现在可希望那枪伤
healed faster right about now. 能痊愈得更快些了
Assailant's into anabolic steroids. 袭击者在用合成类固醇
Where's Ms. Gutierrez? 古特雷斯小姐呢
She's safe for now. 她现在很安全
But with the way that guy handled himself, 但是看那个人的身手
I don't know for how much longer. 我不确定以后会如何
Any guesses about who'd want to kill our attorney? 知道是谁想杀害律师小姐吗
The guy who tried to attack her last night 昨晚袭击她的人
looked like he'd done time. 看起来坐过牢
Could be, uh, angry former client? 可能是愤怒的前委托人
Excuse me. 别盯着看
Well, we need to get her files. 我们得拿到她的档案
See if the assailant is one of her clients. 看看攻击者是不是她的委托人
Narrow down our suspects. 缩小嫌疑犯范围
Yes? 什么事
I'll be there as soon as I can. 我尽快赶过去
Half day, Finch? 请半天假吗芬奇
Stay close to Ms. Gutierrez. 盯紧古特雷斯小姐
I'll be back soon. 我马上回来
You cut your hair...finally. 你终于减头发了
Got new glasses. Finally. 你也终于换眼镜了
I suppose you could use some rest before I lecture you 我想在开始教训你的地下赌博行径前
on the perils of underground gambling. 你可以抓紧时间休息一下
That'd be great. I've been up almost 48 hours. 那太好了我快四十八小时没睡了
My cellmate snored like a freight train. 我的狱友打呼噜像火车过境一样
Happy you're home, Will. 很高兴你回家了威尔
Sorry you had to bail me out again. 抱歉又让你帮我保释
Well, it's good to have you back either way. 不管怎样你回来了就好
How'd you get into my office without anyone noticing? 你怎么神不知鬼不觉地潜入我办公室
Trade secret. 行业秘密
I need you to help me to find out 我要你帮我查出
where to buy that brand of steroid. 在哪可以买到那个牌子的类固醇
What, you looking to beef up? 怎么你要锻炼肌肉吗
It belonged to a guy I had a run-in with last night. 它属于昨晚和我打过一场的家伙
Skilled fighter. 他很有技巧
Looking to track down the gym where he juices up. 我想找出他活跃的那个健身房
Are you having second thoughts? 你有别的想法吗
There's just a lot of prying eyes around this place. 只是办公室里的眼线比较多
You're getting paranoid, Carter. 你也开始疑神疑鬼了呀卡特
That's a step in the right direction. 那就意味着你的方向正确了
So you want to sue your boss. 你想起诉你的老板
Wonderful, uh... we can absolutely do that. 很好我们完全可以代理这个案子
Um, what, uh... what type of work do you do? 你做什么工作
Uh, it's um, complicated. 挺复杂
Okay. How did you hear about me? 你是怎么听说我的呢
A bailiff said ex-cons with gripes against the state 一个法警说对国家有抱怨的前科犯
is your specialty. 是你的专长
- Is that bad information? - Um, no, not at all. -这是个不良信息嘛-当然不是
It's just I thought you were a clear-cut civil case. 我以为这个是干净的民事案件
The unicorn I've been looking for... 我一直在找的理想对象
like the perfect man. 比如完美男人
Sorry, I'm all thumbs today. 对不起我今天笨手笨脚
I do it all the time. I'll be right back. 我经常这么干我马上回来
Nicely done, Mr. Reese. I have a signal now. 漂亮里瑟先生有信号了
How was your appointment? 你的约会如何
Quite productive, thank you. 很有效果谢谢关心
Here we go. 好了
So, tell me, why do you want to sue your boss? 告诉我你为什么想起诉你老板
Well, my working conditions are, um... 我的工作环境
unsafe. 很不安全
I slipped and hurt my back. 我滑到了伤了背
- Did that happen on the job? - Just last night, actually. -是在工作时发生的吗-就在昨晚
Mr. Reese, I've got sound in both microphones, now. 里瑟先生两个话筒都有声音了
Connecting to her hard drive. 正在接通她的硬盘
I sent an email with a virus 我会发一封病毒邮件
promising 40% off any purchase at Bloomingdales. 伪装成布卢明代尔百货的任选六折优惠券
She couldn't resist downloading it. 她肯定会下载
So, what's this boss of yours like? 你老板是什么样的人
Very manipulative. Secretive. 控制欲强鬼鬼祟祟
We've had some personality conflicts. 我们有些私人恩怨
I take it he has a lot of money. 我猜他很富有
He's, uh, one of those rich loner types. 他是那种独来独往的富翁
Kind you'd call strange if he didn't have so much cash. 如果他不是这么有钱肯定会被人当成怪胎
So, instead, he's, uh, eccentric. 所以他的话是很古怪
Well, this case is going to rack up a lot of hours. 这个案子会占用很多时间
I can pay upfront. 我可以预付费用
Then I can start immediately. 那我可以开始了
Well, after my next appointment. 不过要在下个预约之后
I'm, uh, running late. 我要迟到了
I'll call you. 我会打给你

获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区(无需赞赏),关键字“疑犯追踪”

相关文章

网友评论

      本文标题:疑犯追踪第1季第12集台词

      本文链接:https://www.haomeiwen.com/subject/tjtkiltx.html