叶芝名诗《当你老了》
When you are old and gray and full of sleep.
当你老了,头发发白,睡意沉沉。
And nodding by the fire ,take down this book.
倦坐在炉边,取下这本书来。
And slowly read ,and dream of the soft look .
慢慢读着,追梦当年的眼神.
Your eyes had once ,and of their shadows deep.
那柔美的神采,与深幽的晕影。
How many loved Your moments of glad grace.
多少人爱过你青春的片影。
And loved Your beauty with love false of ture .
爱过你的美貌,以虚伪或是真情。
But one man loved the pilgrim soul in you.
唯独一人爱你那朝圣者的心。
And loved the sorrows of you changing face .
爱你哀戚的脸上岁月的留痕。
And bending down beside the glowing bars.
在炉栅边,你弯下了腰。
Murmur ,a little sadly how loved fled.
低语着,带着浅浅的伤感,爱情是怎样逝去.
And paced upon the mountains overhead.
又怎样步上群山。
And hid his face amid a crowd of stars.
怎样在繁星之间藏住了脸。
网友评论