美文网首页
极品基老伴第1季第1集中英台词整理和单词统计

极品基老伴第1季第1集中英台词整理和单词统计

作者: xiaoke_donkey | 来源:发表于2022-05-17 23:01 被阅读0次

    极品基老伴第1季第1集中英台词整理和单词统计

    英文 中文
    Oh, my God! 上帝啊
    Oh, how dreadful! 太可怕了
    Poor Clive. 可怜的克莱夫
    At least he didn't suffer. 还好他没受什么苦
    Oh, he did. 受了啊
    Oh, my. That much? 真可怜这么惨
    Oh, well, I prefer to remember him as I last saw him. 我宁愿记住最后一次见到他时的样子
    Being fed apple sauce by a Jamaican woman. 当时他正被一个牙买加女人喂苹果泥吃
    Well, it's a reminder 这提醒我们
    that we should spend as much time as possible 趁自己还有能力
    with those we hold dear while we're able. 要多花些时间陪伴身边珍爱的人
    Anyway, thank you for calling, Mother. 就这样感谢打来妈妈
    For a moment, 曾有一瞬
    完整版请点击
    I thought those high-pitched, piercing shrieks 我以为那一惊一乍的尖叫声
    were coming from a gaggle of schoolgirls. 是出自一群女学生之口
    But now I see it's just you. 原来都是你一个人叫的
    I shan't be able to return to sleep now, thanks muchly. 托你的福我怕是睡不着了
    Who do you think you are? The Earl of Grantham? 你以为你是谁格兰瑟姆伯爵吗
    You're from Wigan. 你老家是威根
    极品基老伴高频词统计
    极品基老伴高频词
    It's better than being from Leytonstone. 那也比雷顿斯通强
    How dare you? 说什么呢
    I've been to Oxford. 我可是去过牛津的人
    Yes, for lunch. 去吃午饭而已
    Who were you squawking at on the phone just now? 你刚才和谁在那儿唧唧歪歪地打电话呢
    My mother, if you must know. 我妈妈如果你非要问的话
    Was she calling to tell you when she'd be dying? 打来通知你她的死期吗
    She was very distraught. 她心情很不好
    Why? Did you finally tell her about us? 怎么你终于跟她说咱俩的事了吗
    I'm waiting for the right time. 我还在等待时机
    It's been 48 years! 都等了48年了
    And there has not been a right time! 那就是时机未到啊
    Please, don't pressure me! I'm very emotional already. 别逼我了行不行人家已经够沉重的了
    We've had some frightful news. 噩耗传来
    Clive is dead. 克莱夫死了
    Your mother is always the first to know when someone dies. 你妈总是第一个知道谁死了
    Is she getting the news directly from Satan? 是从撒旦那儿八卦来的吗
    I would think you'd be a little more upset 我还以为你会伤心
    considering your history. 毕竟你们俩有段情史
    That was a long time ago. We were all in our early 20s. 都是老黄历了当时我们才二十出头
    What, I was 19. I wasn't in my 20s. 我才十九还没到二十呢
    People used to think I was your nephew. 那会儿大家都以为我是你侄子
    Yes, because you told them you were my nephew. 那是因为你跟他们说你是我侄子
    Anyway, I do feel bad about Clive. 总之克莱夫走了我很难过
    I just hope he didn't suffer. 希望他没受什么罪
    Apparently, they had to cut a foot off, 他一只脚被截肢了
    so I assume there was some discomfort. 所以应该还是有些痛苦的
    I dare say those thick ankles of his put up quite a fight. 我猜他那肥脚踝肯定殊死抵抗来着
    Who on earth is that? 谁这个时候来
    I have absolutely no idea. 我毫无头绪
    - Are you expecting anybody? - No! -你约了客人吗-当然没有
    These aren't calling hours! 现在根本不是拜访时间
    This is outrageous! 实在太无礼了
    You just don't go about ringing people's doorbells! 怎么能随便按人家的门铃
    Let's just see who it is, 去看看是谁
    and then put the whole ugly business behind us. 这事就先别提了
    Well, I'm going to give this intruder a real dressing down. 我要好好教训一下这个愣头青
    - Hello. - Can we help you with something? -你好-需要帮忙吗
    - Ash. - I didn't even know that was a name. -我叫艾什-我都不知道这是个人名
    I was here to see about the flat. Is this a bad time? 我是来看房的打扰到你们了吗
    极品基老伴台词本中英对照
    极品基老伴台词本单词标注
    No, no. No, no, no, no, no, no, 不不没有不会不能够
    not at all. 完全没打扰
    - Great. - Yes, great. -太好了-是很好
    Can I get you some tea? 你要喝茶吗
    No, thanks. I'd just really like to see the flat. 不用了谢谢我想先看看房
    You've come to the wrong door, I'm afraid. 恐怕你走错门了
    - The flat for rent is one floor up. - Oh, sorry. -楼上那间才是要出租的-抱歉
    Don't be sorry. I'm Freddie. 没关系我是弗雷迪
    This is Stuart, my friend. 他是斯图尔特我朋友
    Freddie Thornhill. 弗雷迪·唐希尔
    You probably recognise me from the television or the stage. 你可能在电视或舞台上见过我
    Do you go to the theatre often, Ash? 你经常去剧院吗艾什
    Am I saying that correctly? 我真的念对了吗
    Yeah. Ash. 对的艾什
    I don't get to the theatre much. 我平常不怎么去剧院
    Well, of course, you're a young man, you do young man things. 那当然了年轻人做年轻人的事嘛
    I'm quite certain I'm old enough to be your father. 我觉得我这年纪够当你爸爸了
    Yes, I'm quite certain, too. 我也这么觉得
    - My father's 46. - Ah, and so am I. -我爸四十六岁-跟我同岁
    Do you mind if I use your toilet? 介意我用下厕所吗
    Mind? We'd be devastated if you didn't. 介意什么啊你不用我们会伤心死的
    You are making such a fool of yourself. 你这是在出洋相
    Then you should leave. It's quite clear he hates you. 那你就走吧他显然很讨厌你
    - Do you suppose he's "family"? - Oh, God. -你说他是不是弯的-这个啊
    It's so tricky to tell now. 这可不好说
    I thought Graham Norton was straight. 我当时还以为格雷厄姆·诺顿是直男呢
    Well, my dear Stuart, I will work it out. 好吧亲爱的斯图尔特我会搞清楚的
    After all, I did spend a year playing the detective in The Mousetrap. 毕竟我还演过一年《捕鼠器》里的侦探
    Oh, please! Our postman's been in The Mousetrap. 拜托连邮递员都演过《捕鼠器》
    This is complete lunacy! 简直太不象话了
    It's like Victoria Station! 跟维多利亚车站一样
    - Who's there?! - It's Violet, darling. -谁啊-是维奥莱特亲爱的
    I came as soon as I heard. 一听到消息我就赶来了
    - Poor Clive. - Yes, it's been a great shock -可怜的克莱夫-是啊很震惊
    - as you can imagine. - We're absolutely devastated. -你也懂的-我们都悲伤至极
    - Now, I must ask you. - Anything, darling. -我得问你-尽管说亲爱的
    Is Leytonstone any better than Wigan? 雷顿斯通比威根好吗
    - A bit, darling. - Bollocks. -好一点吧亲爱的-胡说
    I was thinking 我在想
    perhaps we should host a small gathering here tomorrow. 明天要不要在这里办个小聚会
    - Just our little circle. - That will be lovely. -就我们这么几个人-真好
    I can't believe he's gone. 不敢相信他去世了
    Dear, sweet Clive. 可怜的克莱夫啊
    - Did you hear about the foot? - Yes. Unfortunate. -听说脚的事了吗-听说了太不幸了
    Oh, damn, I wanted to tell you. 讨厌我还想亲口告诉你呢
    完整版请点击
    Poor Freddie, you were quite close, back in the day. 可怜的弗雷迪你们以前关系很好吧
    Well, Clive was very much smitten with me, that is true. 克莱夫可喜欢我了真的
    Obsessed, really. 应该说是着迷
    I was young, handsome, famous. 我年轻英俊又出名
    You were barely one of those things. 净说些你没有的
    I'm just going to use the loo before I go out. 走之前我想用下卫生间
    There has to be somebody who hasn't heard about that foot. 肯定有人没听说过脚的事
    - Oh! But wait... He's still in there! - Who's still in there? -等下他还在里面呢-谁还在里面
    The young man who came to see about the flat upstairs. 来看楼上公寓的年轻人
    He's been ages. 他进去好久了
    Go and see what's going on. 快去看看怎么回事
    No, no, I don't want to disturb him. 不我不想打扰他
    It's very rude to disturb attractive people. 打扰有魅力的人是很无礼的
    Well, we can't leave him in there all day. 我们不能让他整天都待在里面吧
    You let a complete stranger use your loo? 你让一个彻头彻尾的陌生人用你的厕所
    What if he comes out and rapes me? 他出来把我上了怎么办
    Let's cross that bridge when we come to it, shall we? 等真的发生了再说吧好吗
    Everything all right in there, Ash? 里面还好吗艾什
    Well, we tried. 好了我们问过了
    - So that's it, then? - I don't see what else we can do. -就这样吗-我们还能做什么
    - Try calling him again. - No, you try. -再叫他试试-不你去
    Oh, somebody do something. I'm so frightened I'm going to be raped. 你们快做点什么吧我好怕被强奸
    Oh, for God's sake, Violet, nobody wants to rape you. 老天啊维奥莱特没人想强奸你
    What an awful thing to say. 嘴可真毒
    - Thanks very much. - Of course. -非常感谢-不客气
    Everything.. all right? 一切都好吗
    Yeah, sorry. Had to make a call. 是的抱歉我刚打了个电话
    Ah. A call to your...? 打给你的...
    - Mate. - I see. -伙伴[伴侣]-我懂了
    - A close mate? - I guess. -很亲近的那种-算是吧
    I see. And is this your special mate? 懂了是那种特别的"伙伴"吗
    Er, dunno. 我也不知道
    I should probably go and see that flat now. 我得去看房了
    Has anybody ever said you remind them of Zac Efron? 有没有人说你长得像扎克·埃夫隆
    That's a person, right? 这是个人名吧
    Or is it a place? 还是个地名
    This is our friend Violet, Ash. 这是我们的朋友维奥莱特艾什
    Yes, she's our friend 她是我们的朋友
    and Stuart here is my "friend". 这位斯图尔特是我的"朋友"
    OK. 好吧
    Haven't I seen you in my yoga class? 我是不是在瑜伽课上见过你
    I go to yoga. I'm great fun. 我也练瑜伽我可潮了
    I don't think so. 我们应该没见过
    Well, I'm certain I know you. 我很确定我认识你
    Have you ever been to Zac Efron? 你去过扎克·埃夫隆吗
    I'm covered either way now. 这样就保险了
    I should probably go. It was nice meeting you all. 我该走了很高兴认识你们
    And good luck with the flat. 祝你看房愉快
    I do hope we become neighbours. 希望我们能成为邻居
    And you can bring round here anybody you like. 而且不管是谁只要你中意就往这带
    Boys, girls, whichever you prefer. 男孩子女孩子喜欢哪种带哪种
    Thanks. 谢谢
    Nicely done, Miss Marple! 好一招马普尔小姐
    I only hope his flesh didn't rot off where you touched him. 我只希望他被你碰到的地方不会烂掉
    I'm surprised you could see it 你居然还能看见啊
    through the milky film that coats your cataracts. 眼睛都白内障加三层了
    I'm going to make another pot of tea. 我再去泡壶茶
    I never know when I'm going too far, 我从来不知道何时会玩得太过火
    but I'm always so glad when I do. 但每次过火我都很开心
    Your mother looked well 就一个没有心跳的人来说
    for someone who doesn't have a heartbeat. 你妈妈看上去非常不错
    She always rallies for a funeral. 她总是热衷于参加葬礼
    Do you know, Freddie, as grotesque a thought as it is, 知道吗弗雷迪尽管这样的想法很奇怪
    you might have been the love of Clive's life. 但你可能是克莱夫一生的至爱
    I do believe I was. 那是当然了
    It's sad that it took the passing of a dear friend 我得靠一个挚友的死
    to make me realise how special I am. 来意识到自己有多么特别真是伤感
    Are you wearing mascara? 你是不是涂了睫毛膏
    No. 哪能
    Well, I must prepare for our guests. 我必须为客人的到来做准备了
    I want everything to be perfect. 一切必须尽善尽美
    I bought two sandwiches that I can cut up into sixteenths. 买来的两块三明治能分成十六块
    That should do it. 这下应该够了
    Oh, that is it! 真是够了
    We are disconnecting this bell! 我们必须把这门铃给拆了
    Oh, hello. 你好啊

    获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字

    相关文章

      网友评论

          本文标题:极品基老伴第1季第1集中英台词整理和单词统计

          本文链接:https://www.haomeiwen.com/subject/wxfsurtx.html