美文网首页
极品基老伴第1季第2集中英台词整理和单词统计

极品基老伴第1季第2集中英台词整理和单词统计

作者: xiaoke_donkey | 来源:发表于2022-05-19 12:21 被阅读0次

极品基老伴第1季第2集中英台词整理和单词统计

英文 中文
Oh, I'm so glad you enjoyed your cruise, Mother. 很高兴你在游艇上玩得开心妈妈
Yes, you told me all about the islanders. 是的你跟我说过岛民的事了
Please stop calling them that. 请别这么称呼他们
Because we don't use that word any more. 因为我们已经不用这个词了
I'd love to come and see you, but I've got a cold. 我也很想去看你可我感冒了
Atchoo! See? 阿嚏听到没
Yea... actually, I should lie down. 其实我该卧床休息的
Really, I must be going, I'm very ill. 我真得去躺会儿了病得厉害
I'm hanging up, dear. Stop talking. 挂了哦娘亲别说了
Good lord, was that your mother? 苍天啊是你妈打来的吗
Don't tell me she managed to make it back alive again? 别跟我说她又活着回来了
Next time, you should send her somewhere really exotic, 下次应该把她送到真正的异国番邦去
smother her with a pillow. 直接用枕头闷死
完整版请点击
How dare you talk about her like that? 你怎么敢这样说她
Oh, please! 得了吧
All that money and the nicest present she ever gave us 在她身上花了那么多钱她给我们最好的回报
was breaking her leg last Christmas. 就是在去年圣诞节弄折了自己的腿
Well, I never spoke poorly of your mother. 我可没这么恶毒地说过你妈
Well, that's because my mother had the decency 因为她老人家端庄得体
极品基老伴高频词统计
极品基老伴高频词
to know the appropriate time to die. 懂得把握时机寿终正寝
A characteristic you both don't share, unfortunately, 可惜你没能继承这个优点
although the way you look this morning, 不过照你今早这副样子
I'll be surprised if you make it to teatime. 要是能撑到下午茶就不错了
Bugger. I've got to look my best. 该死的我要展现完美形象
I've got this fan club 有个粉丝俱乐部
screening of my Doctor Who episode, this week. 这周要放我演的那集《神秘博士》
What can I do to look younger? 怎样才能不显老呢
Not go? 别去呗
You'd like that, wouldn't you? 你巴不得吧
You've always been jealous of my success. 你啊无时无刻不在嫉妒我的成功
It is sad. 可悲啊
I feel sad for you. 真替你感到悲哀
You're a poor, sad, invisible, little man. 你个卑微悲凉备受忽视的小老头
I think one of your teeth just fell out. 你刚刚掉了一颗牙
I'll get it. 我去开门
Any time I'm walking away from you, 一从你身边走开
I can feel the blood start returning to my veins. 立马血液回流畅快无比
Hello, Ash. 你好啊艾什
It's Ash. 是艾什
- Our new neighbour. - I hope it's not too early. -我们的新邻居-希望我没有来得太早
Of course not. 当然没有
Freddie, don't stand so close to the boy. 弗雷迪离小艾远点儿
His breath is nothing to be alarmed about, Ash, 不用在意那股难闻的气息艾什
it's just his insides decaying. 那只是他内脏腐烂的味道
Would you like a cup of tea? 要喝杯茶吗
That'd be great, thanks. 好啊谢谢
I've got a bit of a problem. 我遇到些问题
And... I don't have anyone else to talk to. 也没有别人可以倾诉
You remember that girl from back home I told you I was seeing? 还记得我说过我在老家有个女朋友吧
- Tracey? - Eurgh! Her! -特雷西-是她呀
Stupid name. 蠢名字
Yes, of course we remember. How can we help? 是的当然记得要我们帮什么忙吗
She says she doesn't want to see me any more, 她说想跟我分手
but I really like her and I don't know what to do. 可我真的很喜欢她不知道该怎么办
She sounds like a complete idiot. 她简直就是个白痴
Good riddance, I say. 要我说眼不见心不烦
I never seem to know what girls want. 女孩的心思我总也搞不懂
Women just want somebody to make them feel special. 女人希望能有人带给她们特别的感觉
A little kindness goes a long way. 一点点温情能让她们感动好久
极品基老伴台词本中英对照
极品基老伴台词本单词标注
Oh, for Christ's sake, Violet! 老天啊维奥莱特
Why don't you ever call first? 就不能打个招呼再来吗
Er, Ash, you remember our friend, Violet? 艾什还记得我们的朋友维奥莱特吧
So nice to see you again, Ash. 真高兴又和你见面了艾什
Does it make you uncomfortable if I tell you 如果我说你这洋溢的胸肌
the musculature of your chest 让我想起了儿时的一位表弟
reminds me of a cousin from my youth? 你会觉得不舒服吗
I-It makes me feel very uncomfortable. 非常不舒服
I love how playful you are. 我真是爱死你的幽默了
Ash was just telling us about 艾什正和我们说
this drug-addicted slag who's broken his heart. 他被一个吸毒成瘾的婆娘伤透了心
She's actually a nurse. 她其实是个护士
Well, maybe you should try dating someone a bit older. 那你应该找个成熟点的女人约会
Violet, stop turning your head to flirt. 维奥莱特别摇头晃脑地调戏人家了
Your neck keeps cracking. 你脖子老是嘎吱作响
Ash was asking for advice about women. 艾什是来寻求女性方面的建议的
Then, why did he come here? 那他怎么会到这来
We don't like those kinds of jokes. 这种玩笑我们可不喜欢
Look, Ash, if this is a girl that you like, 艾什如果你喜欢这姑娘
you should just tell her how you feel. 就该把你对她的感觉告诉她
- Does that really work? - Of course. -这样有用吗-当然了
You need to be direct. 你得直截了当
Women are less forthcoming than men. 女人可不像男人那么主动
Is that cotton? 这是纯棉的吗
Why are you here, Violet? 你来这干吗维奥莱特
I suppose I thought we could all spend the day together. 我是觉得我们几个今天可以一起过
We can't. We're shopping today. 不行今天我们要去商场
Freddie needs a new coat 弗雷迪要买件新外套
for his Doctor Who screening. 好出席他的《神秘博士》放映会
Apparently, I have been voted 我被观众票选为
the tenth most popular villain of all time. 史上第十位最受欢迎的反派角色
Does something like that even mean anything? 你们说这种东西有意义吗
I dunno. 不知道
Of course it means something! 当然有意义了
And I don't need a new coat. 我不用买新外套
The one I've got is perfectly fine. 原来那件就很好
It's not perfectly fine, you've had it for ages. 哪里好了都已经穿了几十年了
All right, stop spitting. 行了别乱喷唾沫
So which villain did you play? 那你演的是哪个反派人物
I don't want to talk about it any more. Everybody go home! 我现在没心情说这个了各回各家吧都
Why is it all so bright and garish? 怎么都这么花哨
It's like walking into Elton John's dressing room. 就像进了艾尔顿·约翰的更衣室一样
I don't like it here. Let's go. 我不喜欢这里咱们走吧
Nonsense, we're getting you a new coat. 说什么呢要给你买新外套
Well, why do I need a new coat? 为什么要给我买新外套
完整版请点击
I just got this, last year. 我去年才买的这件
You did not get that last year. 这可不是去年买的了
Well, recently. 反正是最近买的
Look, here's a ticket stub for... 这还有张票根呢
Lawrence Of Arabia. 《阿拉伯的劳伦斯》
Mm, all right, let's go. 好吧咱们走
No. We're not leaving. 不准走
Well, maybe it was a little longer than I remembered. 看来这衣服是比我印象中来得久远些
Ah, now, what about this one? 这件怎么样
Oh, I like that. Oh, that would be perfect for the screening. 我喜欢太适合出席放映会了
Everybody who's anybody's going to be there. 到时有头有脸的人物都会去
- Who exactly? - Doctor Who. -都有谁-是《神秘博士》
Oh, God, has your memory gone now, too? 你现在还开始失忆了是不是
Oh, look, that can't be right. 怎么能这样
Excuse me. Excuse me! 不好意思请问一下
Arsehole. 臭小子
They make me nervous, 这些年轻人真让我紧张
all these young people skittering about like mice, 像老鼠似的跑来跑去
desperate to get back onto the Internet. 迫不及待地想奔回去上网
Let's just pay for it and go. 咱们直接付了钱走吧
No. Actually, 不事实上
I think we can probably find something better elsewhere. 说不定别的店里有更好的
No, let's go. 不我们走吧
Actually, that works. 别说这也行
You know, when we filmed that Doctor Who episode, 我们拍那集《神秘博士》时
I never dreamt it would become 我从未想过它会成为
one of the most iconic roles of my career. 我职业生涯里最为标志性的角色之一
Or only. 那是也没别的了
Well, I think it's quite exciting, Freddie. 我觉得这很是令人激动弗莱迪
Thank you, Penelope. 谢谢佩内洛普
Now, is this a television programme 话说我们谈论的
we're talking about, or a book? 是个电视节目还是本书
It's a television programme. 是个电视节目
What's the matter with you? How could it be a book? 你是犯了什么毛病怎么可能是本书
I'm sorry, I'm only half-paying attention, 抱歉我有些心不在焉
but I got a lot right before this. 不过我蒙对了不少
You're doing fine, darling. 没事亲爱的
Freddie's the actor, right, or is it the other one? 做演员的是弗莱迪还是另外那个人
Stuart. 斯图尔特
My name is Stuart and we've known each other for 50 years. 我叫斯图尔特我们都认识五十年了
Of course I know your name S... Stuart. 我当然知道你叫啥名斯... 斯图尔特
You're all invited to the screening. 我邀请你们所有人来参加这次放映会
Except you. 除了你
It's going to be quite the evening. 当晚一定会非比寻常
Will there be a lot of single men? 到时会有很多单身男性吗
It's a science fiction fan club event. 这是科幻迷的聚会
They'll be single, but they'll be disgusting. 那些人的确单身可他们也会很恶心
I have broad tastes, I am over 40. 我涉猎广泛我都四十出头了
Oh, are you? Because I thought you were still 39. 是吗我还以为你才三十九呢
It is rather stressful, coming here. 到这里做客压力好大
Oh, Ash, come in. 艾什请进
Ah. You remember our friend Violet? 你还记得我们的朋友维奥莱特吗
- And Penelope, of course? - Hi. -当然还有佩内洛普-你好
Stuart, don't just stand there like a lump, get Ash a drink. 斯图尔特别傻站着快给艾什倒杯喝的
I haven't been offered a drink. 我这边还没有喝的呢
Then get up and get one. 自己起来倒
I'll get you a drink, Penelope. 我给你倒一杯佩内洛普
Thank you, S... Stuart? 谢谢你斯... 斯图尔特
So, what is it we can do for you, Ash? 有什么可以帮忙的吗艾什
- More problems with the ladies? - I'm afraid so. -和女朋友又有状况了-恐怕是的
They are a lot of work. 她们确实劳神
Men, on the other hand, are simpler. 男人则要简单多了
Take Stuart and me, it's just fun, fun, fun, all the time. 看看斯图尔特跟我整天除了乐呵没别的
- Isn't that right, Stuart? - Yes. -是不是这样斯图尔特-是啊
It's like living in Disneyland. 就跟住在迪士尼乐园一样
Well, I'm not a lot of work, Ash. 我可一点都不劳神艾什
Do you understand what I'm saying? 明白我的意思吗
I hope not. 但愿没有
I just wish I knew how to win Tracey back. 我只是想知道怎么才能挽回特雷西
Didn't you tell her how you felt? 你没有告诉她你的感受吗
Yes, but she still doesn't want to see me any more. 说了但她还是不想见我
What about a gift? Penelope and I could take you shopping. 不如送件礼物吧佩内洛普和我可以带你去购物
- That's a great idea. - Stuart, what about some lunch? -好主意-斯图尔特吃午饭吧
No, I can't. I've... got an appointment. 不我就算了我... 要赴个约
I'll be gone all day. Best of luck, Ash. 我一天都会在外面祝你好运艾什
Where the hell are you going? 你到底要去哪

获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字

相关文章

网友评论

      本文标题:极品基老伴第1季第2集中英台词整理和单词统计

      本文链接:https://www.haomeiwen.com/subject/gxfsurtx.html