美文网首页
极品基老伴第1季第3集中英台词整理和单词统计

极品基老伴第1季第3集中英台词整理和单词统计

作者: xiaoke_donkey | 来源:发表于2022-05-19 12:21 被阅读0次

    极品基老伴第1季第3集中英台词整理和单词统计

    英文 中文
    Oh, dear, that sounds quite worrisome, mother. 老天听着怪让人担心的妈妈
    Have you been to a doctor? 你去看医生了吗
    Do they know why your hair is falling out in clumps? 他们知道你为什么一撮撮地往下掉头发吗
    Wasn't there just the one clump left anyway? 不过你不是只剩一撮头发了吗
    Oh, I see. Yes. 这样啊
    Oh, I see! 这样啊
    Yes, I see. 我明白了
    Oh, my God, I just dropped an entire pot of tea! 上帝啊我把茶壶给掉地上了
    It's everywhere. I'll call you right back. 溅得到处都是回头打给你
    If you're going to walk around in a towel again, 下次你要围着浴巾瞎转悠的时候
    I'm going to need at least 24 hours notice to pack a small bag 提前一天告诉我我好收拾细软
    and check into a hotel. 移居旅店
    And how do you propose I take a shower? 那你说我该怎么洗澡
    完整版请点击
    With as much clothing on as possible. 穿上衣服越多越好
    No-one should have to see you wet. 你湿身的样子简直没法看
    It was like a shaved squirrel with hips. 像只剃了毛的大屁股松鼠
    Now, I want you to be brutally honest. 我要你说实话
    I've got this audition tomorrow. 我明天要去试镜
    Do you think I can pass for 50? 你看我像五十岁的人吗
    极品基老伴高频词统计
    极品基老伴高频词
    I'm not even sure you can pass for the alive. 我看你都不怎么像个活人
    That's Violet. 是维奥莱特
    Hey, she was upset. 她心情不好
    She had something she needed to discuss with us. 想找咱们聊聊心事
    Poor dear. Just don't let her sit down. 真可怜不许让她坐下
    I want her in and out. 直接进门然后走人
    Hello, darling. Do I look terrible? 你好亲爱的我是不是很憔悴
    I've been crying for two days straight. 人家已经哭了两天了
    That sounds like something you probably don't want to talk about. 你现在应该不想跟我们谈这个吧
    It's an incredibly long and complicated story, I'm afraid. 太复杂了一时半会儿说不清楚
    - Hello, Freddie. - Hello, Vi. -你好弗雷迪-你好小维
    You do look awful. 气色是够糟的
    I'm going to need at least three cups of tea to get through this. 至少得有三杯茶的工夫才能把这事讲完
    Oh, look, and you're sitting down. 瞧啊你坐下了
    - Nicely done! - She's too quick. -干得好-她动作太快了
    Well... he broke up with me. 他和我分手了
    - Who did, dear? - Kristoff. -谁跟你分手了-克里斯托夫
    We didn't even know you were seeing anybody. 我们都不知道你在约会
    That's because Kristoff swore me to secrecy. 克里斯托夫让我保密
    He lives abroad and would fly me to Hungary once a month 他住在国外每个月都带我去次匈牙利
    to do unspeakable things. 做些难以启齿的事
    Well, he is Hungarian, dear. 他可是匈牙利人亲爱的
    It's probably very speakable over there. 说不定这事在他们那可好启齿了
    We were even talking about having a child. 我们甚至讨论过要孩子的事
    They can do incredible things nowadays in the world of science. 当今的科技真是无所不能啊
    You might also want to consider the supernatural world. 你也可以试试借助超自然的手段
    I don't even think God could impregnate you at this point. 这会儿恐怕上帝都没法让你怀孕了
    We were getting very serious, 我们就快确立关系了
    and then I get an email from him this morning 可他今早给我发了封邮件
    saying he never wants to see me again. 说要和我分手
    You poor thing. You probably want to be alone. 真可怜你很想一个人静静吧
    No, that's just it. I don't want to be alone. 不正相反我不想一个人
    I want a companion. I want what you both have. 我想有个伴儿就像你们那样
    Well, not that. That's horrific. 倒也不是你俩这样太可怕
    But I want something. Something meaningful. 我想拥有一段实实在在的感情
    Then might I suggest that next time an Eastern European asks you 我建议下次再有东欧佬找你
    to perform depraved sex acts, you politely decline. 进行恬不知耻的性爱活动时你最好婉拒
    That's good advice for anybody, really. 这倒是个人人受用的好建议
    - Hi, Ash. - Hi. Is this a bad time? -你好艾什-你好打扰你们了吗
    - Of course not. Come in. - Hello, Ash. -当然没有快请进-你好艾什
    极品基老伴台词本中英对照
    极品基老伴台词本单词标注
    - You remember our friend Violet. - Hi. -还记得我们的朋友维奥莱特吧-你好
    Please, we've met so many times 拜托我们都见过好几次了
    I almost feel like we're an item. 感觉我俩跟一对儿似的
    People will start talking. 别人会说闲话的
    Yes, about how ill the thought makes them. 是啊说这种想法让他们多恶心
    - Ash, please, sit down. - Thanks. -艾什快请坐-谢谢
    You're sitting very far away from me, Ash. 你坐得离人家好远艾什
    I know. 我知道
    Would you like us to ask her to leave? 要我们请她离开吗
    No, I only feel bad that I'm interrupting. 不真抱歉打扰到你们了
    No, we finished, right, dear? 没有你已经说完了吧亲爱的
    You're sad, lonely and nobody's ever going to love you. 你伤心寂寞也不会有人再爱你
    Great! So, in that case, I wanted to ask your opinion on something. 太好了有件事我想问问你们的看法
    Well, we are all very good listeners. 我们可是倾听的好手
    OK, so, you know how I've told you 我跟你们说过
    that my father's been in prison ten years for armed robbery. 我爸因为持枪抢劫已经在监狱蹲了十年了
    No... I don't believe you did tell us 不你好像没跟我们说过
    that very, very disturbing bit of news. 这件骇人的事
    Oh, I thought I did. 我以为我说过呢
    Well, the whole story is... 大致就是
    my father's been in prison ten years for armed robbery. 我爸因为持枪抢劫已经在监狱蹲了十年
    Ah. Now we're caught up. 现在算是知道了
    And, anyway, you both have been like grandfath... 反正就是你们二位就像我的爷...
    Uncles to me, and I wanted to ask your advice. 伯伯一样所以我想让你们给点建议
    What a lovely thing to say. 这话真动听啊
    And are these uncles of yours in prison, as well? 那你的叔叔伯伯是不是也都在牢里蹲着呢
    No, I don't have any uncles. 我没有叔伯
    This is all very confusing. 这倒耐人寻味了
    See, I've been working at this restaurant, 问题是我现在在一家餐馆工作
    and it's going OK I suppose, 做得也挺好的
    but I don't think it's what I really want to do. 但我觉得这不是我真正想做的事
    Well, what are you interested in? 那你想做什么呢
    Dunno. I don't really know how to do much. 不知道我也没什么一技之长
    Well, what about acting? 做演员怎么样
    Yes, one doesn't have to know anything to do that. 对啊干那个都不用脑子
    - Do you really think I could be an actor? - Well, why not? -你觉得我能当演员吗-怎么不行
    - You've certainly got the right look. - And you have fantastic hair. -你长得这么俊-还有一头极好的头发
    A lot of acting is just good hair. 多少表演看的都是头发
    Yes, that's true. 说得没错
    I've always wondered what it would be like to be an actor. 我一直很好奇当演员会是什么样
    Yeah. So has Freddie. 弗雷迪也是
    Well, I think it sounds marvellous! 我觉得听起来就很拉风
    Just know you're going to have to take your shirt off a lot. 不过你得知道要经常露肉
    People are always wanting young men to take their shirts off. 观众总是希望看到年轻演员的肉体
    It's appalling, I know, but that's the world we live in. 我知道这很可怕但现实就是如此
    完整版请点击
    You might as well take it off now. 你不如这会儿就脱了吧
    I'd be happy to advise you, Ash. 我很乐意为你提供建议艾什
    I actually have an audition tomorrow. 话说回来我明天还要参加一个试镜
    And you can help me prepare, if you'd like? 如果你愿意的话可以帮我准备
    Great. What can I do? 好啊有什么我能做的
    Well, to start with, 首先
    you're going to have to take 25 years off him. 要让他年轻二十五岁
    Then teach him how to act. 然后教他怎么表演
    All right, my audition 我参加的是
    is for my favourite television programme... 我最爱的一个电视剧的试镜
    ..Downton Abbey. 《唐顿庄园》
    That's a great show! 这部剧很不错的
    Yes, I know it is, I don't need you to tell me that. 这我知道不用你来告诉我
    I'm feeling enough stress as it is! 我压力已经够大的了
    Sorry. 对不起
    Now, the first thing you have to do when preparing for an audition 准备试镜所要做的第一件事就是
    is to work out what it is your character wants. 弄清楚你的角色有什么需求
    - How do you do that? - By studying the script. -要怎么弄清楚-仔细研究剧本
    Looking for any clues the writer might have given us. 看看编剧有没有给我们任何暗示
    So we'll start with my first line. 从我的第一句台词开始
    Which character are you auditioning for? 你试镜的是哪个角色
    Cook Staff Number Four. 厨师丁
    But I'm calling him Thomas. 不过我叫他托马斯
    There's already a character called Thomas on the show. 那部剧里已经有一个托马斯了
    Yes, I know there is. I watch the show, for God's sake. 我知道我也看过那部剧
    But this way I've created conflict. 不过这样我就建立起了冲突
    - That's important? - Very. -这很重要吗-相当重要
    It's all necessary for the making up of the backstory for your character. 要借此为角色构建出背景故事
    I already know that these two Thomas' 我已经知道这两个托马斯
    despise each other 相互看不顺眼
    and I haven't even read my first line. 虽然我还没读我的第一句台词
    So, how do we find out what it is the character wants? 我们怎么知道这个角色有什么需求
    And, you see, you've always got to want something. 你瞧人总得有点需求
    You can't just be standing there not wanting anything, 不可能光站在那里无欲无求
    looking like some sort of idiot, can you? 看起来就跟傻子似的对吧
    I suppose not. 我想也是
    All right. Well, now, you give me my cue. 好现在你来帮我引入
    That means you read out the line 就是把我的第一句台词
    before my first line. 之前那句台词念出来
    There are a lot of technical terms i'm going to be throwing at you 接下来我会使用很多术语
    and you've go to be ready! 得时刻准备着
    OK. Got it. 好的明白
    Give me my cue. 引入吧
    'Yes, what is it?' 是什么事
    'I just wanted to put these potatoes away.' 我只是想把这些土豆放好
    Is there anything more? 还有吗
    No, that's it. 就这一句
    Now, how do we work out what it is that Thomas wants? 我们怎么知道托马斯有什么需求呢
    Any ideas? 有想法吗
    To put away the potatoes? 想把土豆放好吗
    And why would you say that? 为什么这么说
    Because his only line is, 因为他唯一的一句台词就是
    'I just wanted to put these potatoes away.' 我只是想把这些土豆放好
    Yes, that's the obvious answer, I suppose. 好吧表面上看来的确是这样
    Remember, when you have a very small part, 记住当你扮演一个小角色时
    your job, as an actor, is to make it bigger. 作为演员你的使命就是要为其添彩
    I think Thomas really wants to be the head of the cook staff 我觉得托马斯真正想要的是做厨房领班
    and actually doesn't want to put those potatoes away. 而且并不想把土豆放好
    In that way, he can blame 这样的话他就能责怪
    the other Thomas for not putting them away. 另一个托马斯没把土豆放好
    Do you see? 明白吗
    I would never have thought of that. 这我真想不到
    Well, that's your job as an actor to think of these things. 作为演员你就得考虑到这些
    Right, well, now, if you would give me my cue again 好现在再帮我引入一次
    and let me see 我看看
    if I have my line memorised. 有没有记住自己的台词
    'Yes, what is it?' 是什么事
    Hello. 你好
    I'm bringing all of these potatoes 我要把这些土豆
    to put them into that cupboard right over there. 放到那边的橱里
    So if you would just excuse me, please, 能不能麻烦你让一下
    I need to squeeze by. 我要过去
    The line is actually 'I just wanted to put these potatoes away.' 台词是"我只是想把这些土豆放好"
    It's all right to paraphrase as long as 只要掌握了台词的精华所在
    you get the essence of the line. And I think I improved it. 就可以自己演绎我觉得我说的台词更好
    Thanks very much, Freddie. I'm learning tons. 非常感谢弗雷迪我获益匪浅

    获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字

    相关文章

      网友评论

          本文标题:极品基老伴第1季第3集中英台词整理和单词统计

          本文链接:https://www.haomeiwen.com/subject/oxfsurtx.html