美文网首页
少年谢尔顿第1季第16集台词

少年谢尔顿第1季第16集台词

作者: xiaoke_donkey | 来源:发表于2021-08-05 11:32 被阅读0次
    英文 中文
    On any given day, 随便哪天
    our school gymnasium presented a cocktail of horrors. 我们学校的体育馆都会发生各式各样的恐怖事
    From daily humiliation... 从日常丢脸
    ...to school-sanctioned violence... 到学校认可的暴力
    But one day a year, the gymnasium was transformed 但每年有那么一天体育馆会摇身一变
    into a haven of learning 成为学习的殿堂
    thanks to a remarkable institution 这都要感谢一个了不起的惯例
    known as the science fair. 科学展
    A chance for the student body to come together 全体学生都有机会
    in the name of research and progress. 以研究和进步之名齐聚一堂
    Uh, while some did the bare minimum... 有些人毫不努力
    ...and others preferred razzamatazz over raw data, 其他人则喜欢作秀多过原始数据
    范德格拉夫起电机 产生静电高压的装置
    I set out to save humanity from deadly asteroids. 我致力于拯救人类不被致命小行星灭绝
    小行星的追踪和偏移 由谢尔顿·李·库珀呈现
    And made it all neatly fit on three poster boards. 我把内容都整齐排在三块硬纸板上
    The science fair may be a competition, 科学展也许是场比赛
    but when the goal is promoting knowledge, we're all winners. 但当目的是分享知识时我们都是赢家
    And the winner 赢得
    of the Medford High School Science Fair is... 梅德福高中科学展的就是...
    SueAnn Ludlow! 苏安·拉德洛
    You've got to be kidding me! 你逗我呢吧
    Shelly. 谢利
    You people are crazy! 你们这些人都疯了
    Hey. All right. 好了
    You're celebrating mediocrity! 你们在赞美平庸
    Mediocrity! 平庸
    Mediocrity! 平庸啊
    ♪ Nobody else is stronger than I am ♪ ♪ 世上没人比我强壮 ♪
    ♪ Yesterday I moved a mountain ♪ ♪ 昨天我移了一座山 ♪
    ♪ I bet I could be your hero ♪ ♪ 我相信我能当你的英雄 ♪
    ♪ I am a mighty little man ♪ ♪ 我是个了不起的小家伙 ♪
    完整版请点击
    ♪ I am a mighty little man ♪ ♪ 我是个了不起的小家伙 ♪
    I'll be in my room. 我回房间去了
    Oh, come on, Shelly. 别这样谢利
    You still got an honorable mention. 你还是得到优等奖了呀
    Stop reminding me. 别提起我的伤心事了
    I hate to see him so upset. 我讨厌看到他如此不开心
    Well, give him a little time, he'll calm down. 给他点时间嘛他会冷静下来的
    Fiddle-faddle! 狗屁不通
    The F word. 都骂脏字了
    He's real mad. 他真的很生气
    You don't always win in life, he needs to learn that. 生活中并非次次能赢他需要学会这点
    I know, but these are big feelings for a little boy. 我知道但这对小男孩来说是很激烈的情绪
    They're feelings everybody has. 每个人都有这种情绪
    It's part of growing up. 这是成长必经阶段
    I guess. 说得也是
    Poodle poop! 狗狗屎
    Okay. 好了
    Somebody's got to teach this kid to swear, 得有人去教这孩子如何骂脏话了
    it's embarrassing. 这样很丢人
    Sheldon, listen, 谢尔顿听着
    I know losing ain't easy. 我知道输很难接受
    I deal with it on the football field all the time. 我在橄榄球场上经常要面对这个
    It's like that big game we had last year against Nacogdoches. 就像我们去年对纳卡多奇斯队那场重要的比赛
    We were down 28 points at the half. 中场休息时我们落后28分
    It was raining, it was muddy. 当时在下雨一片泥泞
    Everybody in the stands had gone home. 看台上的人全都回家了
    But somehow, we managed to claw our way back 但不知怎的我们成功在终场前一分钟
    to a tie with a minute left. 追成平手
    And then, they threw a Hail Mary, 然后他们传了一个孤注一掷的长传
    and the receiver stepped out of bounds, 接球员出界了
    but the ref didn't see it. 但裁判没看到
    After all that, we lose on a bad call. 经历了这么多后我们输在了错判上
    Believe me, I was furious. 相信我我当时气炸了
    But I sucked it up, 但我忍住了
    and I walked across that field and I shook their hands. 我走到球场另一边跟他们握手
    I didn't hear a word you said. 你刚说的我一个字都没听进去
    Okay. 好吧
    So while an animal cell has a membrane, 动物细胞有细胞膜
    a plant cell has a membrane and a cell wall. 植物细胞则有细胞膜和细胞壁
    Who cares? 谁在乎啊
    Sheldon, what are you doing? 谢尔顿你在干什么
    Being disrespectful, sir. 目无尊长老师
    Ah. How come? 为什么
    Because I'm disillusioned with the school system. 因为我对学校制度幻灭了
    Georgie, do you know what's going on with him? 小乔治你知道他怎么回事吗
    Actually, I'm trying to ignore it. 事实上我在努力无视他
    Well, get your feet off the desk. 你把脚放下来
    What if I don't? 如果我不放呢
    I was sent to see Principal Petersen. 老师叫我来见彼得森校长
    What is it this time? 这次你又做了什么
    Youthful rebellion. 青春期叛逆
    My voice hasn't changed yet, but my attitude has. 我还没变声但我的态度变了
    I'll let him know you're here. 我通知他你来了
    You do that. 麻利点儿
    Ma'am. 女士
    Sheldon Cooper's outside. 谢尔顿·库珀在外面
    Who sent him now? 这次是谁叫他来的
    - Givens. - Well, you know what? -吉文斯-你知道吗
    Givens needs to man up. 吉文斯应该爷们一点
    Cooper's a little boy. 库珀只是个小男孩
    It's not hard to handle him. 对付他一点都不难啊
    I'll send him in. 我叫他进来
    H-Hold on a minute, just... 先等一下
    Does he know I'm in here? 他知道我在办公室吗
    Attention, students and faculty. 全体学生和教员请注意
    Oh, no. 糟了
    This is Sheldon Lee Cooper. 我是谢尔顿·李·库珀
    What the hell? 什么鬼
    We're taught that hard work pays off, but that's not true. 我们被教导努力会有回报但那不是真的
    I came up with a solution to save Earth 我想出了从致命小行星手中
    from killer asteroids, 拯救地球的方法
    and lost the science fair 却在科学展中
    完整版请点击
    to SueAnn Ludlow, and her frizzy hair machine. 输给了苏安·拉德洛及她的炸头毛机器
    But it wasn't just me who lost, we all lost. 但输的不只是我我们都输了
    Wake up, people. 你们清醒一点
    The system's broken. 这个体制已经崩坏了
    Real innovation isn't valued. 真正的创新不被重视
    Nowadays, it's all about flash and style. 这年头浮夸和有型才是王道
    I blame MTV. 都怪MTV台
    音乐电视网频道节目主要面向青少年 有时被人诟病推广脑残内容
    Luckily, my parents can't afford cable. 幸好我的父母订不起有线电视台
    We can afford it. 我们订得起啦
    I urge you all to rise up. 我敦促你们都起来反抗
    They can't send everyone to the principal's office. 法不责众不可能全都去见校长
    Chew gum in class, use a number one pencil, 在课上嚼口香糖改用一号铅笔
    go nuts. 疯起来吧
    This is Sheldon Lee Cooper signing off. 谢尔顿·李·库珀发言完毕
    Live long and prosper. 生生不息繁荣昌盛
    You better run, you little punk! 有种你别跑小兔崽子
    I can't believe you sent him to bed without his dinner. 真不敢相信你让他饿着肚子就上床睡觉
    That's right. 没错
    On spaghetti and hot dog night. 而且今晚还是吃热狗意粉
    - That's rough. - He's got to learn. -够残忍-他必须学会教训
    Let's talk about something else. 我们聊点别的吧
    Georgie, how was your day? 小乔治你今天过得怎么样
    My brother told the entire school we can't afford cable. 我弟弟告诉全校的人我们家订不起有线电视
    Oh, right. 对哦
    Missy? 米希
    Good, until I learned we can't afford cable. 本来挺好直到听说我们订不起有线电视
    I've been thinking, and there's something I'd like to say. 我一直在思考我有话想说
    Unless it's an apology, I don't want to hear it. 除非是道歉否则就不用说了
    I'm quitting science. 我要放弃科学
    Not an apology. 并不是道歉
    Spank him, Dad. 打他屁股爸爸
    I'm really getting worried about Shelly. 我真的开始担心谢利了
    Acting out, and now quitting science? 之前是发脾气现在还要放弃科学
    Oh, I'm sure he'll get right back to it. 他一定马上就重新沉迷科学的
    I've quit smoking and gambling plenty of times. 我也戒过烟和赌博很多次了
    Hmm. Look in my purse. 打开我包包看看
    Nothing but cigarettes and scratchers. 里面只有烟和刮刮乐彩票
    Maybe he should talk to somebody. 也许他该找人谈谈
    Not it. 做梦
    I meant a professional, George. 我是指跟专业人士谈乔治
    But way to be a dad. 不过你可真是"好"爸爸啊
    Welcome back. 欢迎回来
    Thank you for seeing us on such short notice, Doctor. 谢谢你这么快就腾出时间见我们医生
    Oh, not a problem. 不客气
    Sheldon, 谢尔顿
    I remember you. 我记得你
    Do you remember me? 你记得我吗
    I remember everything. 我什么都记得
    Okay. 好吧
    Uh, you two, make yourselves comfortable. 二位女士请随意
    Me and my main man Sheldon are gonna go 我跟我兄弟谢尔顿
    have a little chitchat in my office. 要到我办公室里好好聊聊
    I don't like chitchat, and I'm not your main man. 我不喜欢聊天我也不是你兄弟
    Right on. 好极了
    Have fun. 玩得开心
    Now, Sheldon, I understand you've changed your mind 谢尔顿我知道你改变主意
    about being a scientist. 不想当科学家了
    And you're gonna say I can't? 你打算说我不能这么做吗
    No. I think that's great. 不我觉得那样很棒
    - You do? - Yeah. -真的吗-嗯
    I think it's important to keep your options open. 我认为对人生选择保持开放态度是好事
    Let me tell you a little story 让我告诉你一个小故事
    about an extremely smart young boy. 主角是一个非常聪明的小男孩
    Me? 我吗
    Me. 是我
    For the longest time, 有很长一段时间
    I thought I was gonna be 我都以为自己会成为
    a professional figure skater. 一名专业花样滑冰运动员
    And then you became disenchanted with the field like I did? 然后你跟我一样对那个领域幻想破灭了吗
    Exactly. 正是
    Someone skated right over my foot. 有人穿着冰鞋在我脚上滑过
    And that was that. 从此没戏了
    I'm not sure that's the same thing. 我不确定这是一回事
    I'd say you lost your passion the way I lost my big toe. 你失去激情与我失去脚趾的方式如出一辙
    Don't draw in that. 别在上面乱画
    Hey. We're all done. 我们结束了
    - How'd it go? - Great. -怎么样-很好
    I feel a lot better. 我感觉好多了
    Well, that's just wonderful. 实在太棒了
    So, you're going back to science? 那你要继续研究科学吗
    No. In fact, I'm going as far away from science as possible. 不事实上我要离科学越远越好
    I plan to pursue the arts. 我打算投身艺术行业
    What kind of arts? 哪种艺术
    I've decided to become an actor. 我决定以后要当演员
    Of course you have. 不出所料
    Why's he want to study acting? 他为什么想学演戏
    The doctor encouraged him to try something different. 医生鼓励他尝试不一样的东西
    Maybe he'll learn to act normal. 也许他能学会表现得像正常人
    How about you learn to act nice? 不如你学学如何友善待人吧
    You people don't appreciate my sense of humor. 你们都不懂欣赏我的幽默感
    As long as he starts behaving himself in school, 只要他开始在学校乖乖的
    I don't care what he does. 我不在乎他做什么
    You know, I actually did a little community theater 其实我20几岁时曾在一个社区小剧团
    back in my 20s. 演过戏
    Is that so? 是吗
    I had a good part in Oklahoma. 我在《俄克拉荷马》演了个很棒的角色
    ♪ I'm just a girl who can't say no. ♪ ♪ 我就是一个无法拒绝的女孩 ♪
    Say no to what? 拒绝什么
    Well... 这个嘛
    To, uh, eating her vegetables. 无法拒绝吃蔬菜
    It was fun. 特别好玩
    But I'm pretty sure doing plays 不过我很肯定排戏
    is just an excuse to change in front of each other backstage. 只是为了能在后台一起换衣服
    - Really? - Yeah. -真的吗-是啊
    Theater folk just love to take their clothes off. 戏剧圈的人可爱脱衣服了
    How many people saw you naked? 有多少人看过你的裸体
    A lot. 很多
    - Mom. - Enough. -妈妈-够了
    Y'all don't understand my sense of humor, either. 你们也不懂我的幽默
    Hello. Are you Mr. Lundy? 你好请问你是伦迪老师[先生]吗
    My father is Mr. Lundy. 我父亲才是伦迪先生
    Well, then what should I call you? 那我应该怎么称呼你
    I guess Mr. Lundy. 伦迪先生吧
    My father's dead. 毕竟我爸不在了
    I was told you're the head of the drama department. 他们告诉我你是戏剧部的负责人
    Mm-hmm, and the girls' volleyball coach, 没错也是女子排球队的教练
    which, between us, is the real drama department. 偷偷告诉你那边的人戏才多
    Was that a joke? 这是个笑话吗
    I thought so. 我觉得是
    Can I help you? 你有什么事
    I'm interested in becoming an actor. 我想当演员
    Well, good for you. 那敢情好
    You've come to the right place. 你来这里就对了
    You know, I-I've been a professional actor 我也是个职业演员呢
    for years and years. 当了好多好多年了
    Really? What have you been in? 真的吗你演过什么
    Well, have you seen the mattress madness commercials 你看过一个床垫的广告吗
    on channel 68? 在68频道播出的
    I'm soft and firm 我又柔软又结实
    in all the right places. 该软则软该结实则结实
    Wow. You're famous. 你是名人啊
    Well, I... 这个嘛...
    And I was Carbucketty 我也曾经出演过
    in the Dallas-Fort Worth Players production of Cats. 达拉斯沃斯堡市制作的音乐剧《猫》
    Did you see that? 看到没
    No, I'm afraid of cats. 不要我怕猫
    Well, you realize the cats are just the actors. 你知道那些猫都是演员演的吧
    I still wouldn't risk it. 我还是不想冒这个险
    You're an odd boy, but you make it work. 你真是个奇特的孩子但你应该能行
    Anyway, uh, auditions are next week. 好了试镜是在下周
    - You're welcome to come on by. - Excellent. -到时候欢迎你来-太好了
    I checked out a book on acting 我借了一本讲演戏的书
    so I should have the hang of it by then. 到时候我应该已经掌握得差不多了
    Well, I like that confidence. 我喜欢你这自信
    Thank you. Most people find it off-putting. 谢谢大多数人都觉得反感

    获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区(无需赞赏),关键字“少年谢尔顿”

    相关文章

      网友评论

          本文标题:少年谢尔顿第1季第16集台词

          本文链接:https://www.haomeiwen.com/subject/yyorvltx.html