美文网首页热文推荐佳文共赏美文美读
〔诗翻译〕海狂热 Sea Fever

〔诗翻译〕海狂热 Sea Fever

作者: 北京文元 | 来源:发表于2019-03-24 14:49 被阅读76次

    Sea Fever

    海狂热

    BY JOHN MASEFIELD

    约翰·梅斯菲尔德 作    夜阑 译

    All I ask is a tall ship and a star to steer her by.

    I must go down to the seas again, to the lonely sea and the sky,

    我必须要回到大海之上,到那孤独的天空和汪洋,

    And all I ask is a tall ship and a star to steer her by;

    我只要求一艘桅杆高耸的舰船和一淼星辰来驾她起航,

    And the wheel’s kick and the wind’s song and the white sail’s shaking,

    舵轮打到尽头,风呼啸着让吹鼓的白帆颤抖

    And a grey mist on the sea’s face, and a grey dawn breaking.

    一团灰暗的迷雾笼罩海面,黎明的曙光把灰暗穿透。

    I must go down to the seas again, for the call of the running tide

    我必须要回到大海之上,因为奔腾潮汐的呼唤直至心房

    Is a wild call and a clear call that may not be denied;

    野性汹涌,鲜明确凿得不容迷惘;

    And all I ask is a windy day with the white clouds flying,

    我只需要一个风啸云涌的日子让我遨游

    And the flung spray and the blown spume, and the sea-gulls crying.

    浪击船舷四散飞沫,海鸥一展歌喉。

    I must go down to the seas again, to the vagrant gypsy life,

    我必须要回到大海之上,回到那吉普赛人般的流浪,

    To the gull’s way and the whale’s way where the wind’s like a whetted knife;

    回到风如尖刀的那海鸥之畔和鲸鱼身旁;

    And all I ask is a merry yarn from a laughing fellow-rover,

    我只希望能与一位美妙传奇的知己相逢,

    And quiet sleep and a sweet dream when the long trick’s over.

    以及漫长游历结束后的一顿安眠美梦。

    相关文章

      网友评论

        本文标题:〔诗翻译〕海狂热 Sea Fever

        本文链接:https://www.haomeiwen.com/subject/zjluvqtx.html