美文网首页简友广场星火花记语季
【翻译习作】没有走的路

【翻译习作】没有走的路

作者: 舒心的话 | 来源:发表于2023-06-16 23:16 被阅读0次

    作者:罗伯特·弗罗斯特

    译者:舒心

    Two roads diverged in a yellow wood, And sorry I could not travel both.

    金黄的树林深处,有两条分叉的路,可惜我不能一一涉足

    And be one traveler, long I stood And looked down one as far as I could.

    孤独的旅者,久久地徘徊在路口,目光投向一条路的尽头

    To where it bent in the undergrowth; Then took the other, as just as fair,

    直到它消失在灌木丛中, 转身踏上另一条路,一条看起来合情合理的路

    And having perhaps the better claim, Because it was grassy and wanted wear;

    那一刻,这条路有着强大的吸引力,只因它青草萋萋,只因它鲜有人迹

    as for that the passing there Had worn them really about the same,

    而那些路过的人们,看起来也没有什么不一样

    And both that morning equally lay In leaves no step had trodden black.

    那天清晨,两条路静静地躺在没有被踩踏的落叶间

    Oh, I kept the first for another day! Yet knowing how way leads on to way,

    哦!留下一条路给明天吧,尽管我深深明白,路途遥远,归期难待

    I doubted if I should ever come back. I shall be telling this with a sigh

    我不敢确定我是否会后悔,也许多年以后, 我会在某地轻轻地叹息

    Somewhere ages and ages hence: Two roads diverged in a wood,and I

    一片树林里,有两条分叉的路

    I took the one less traveled by, And that has made all the difference.

    而我选择了少有人走的那一条, 于是一切都不一样了

    知识拓展:

    罗伯特·弗罗斯特(Robert Frost 1874年3月26日——1963年1月29日),美国诗人。

    选择了荒芜的路,经历痛苦、磨难,旅途中不断回想起那条未选择的路。“要是我走那条未选择的路,也许我就不会这般痛苦?”诗人写出了漫长人生路中的种种迷惘、惆怅。全诗最后并没有指出诗人选择那条路以后最终的结局,只是说“And that has made all the difference”。

    相关文章

      网友评论

        本文标题:【翻译习作】没有走的路

        本文链接:https://www.haomeiwen.com/subject/azykydtx.html