大西洋帝国第1季第2集台词
英文 | 中文 |
---|---|
All right already. Come on. | 好了别挤了让开 |
Step through in here. | 从这穿过去 |
Behind the back. We're going. | 都往后退让我们过去 |
Sir, thank you. That's him. | 先生多谢就是他 |
Excuse me. Excuse me. | 借过一下借过 |
Pardon me. | 劳驾 |
There he is. Keep it moving, folks. | 他在这继续走伙计们 |
Torrio, you got a statement? | Torrio你有什么要说的吗 |
Mr. Torrio! | 托里奥先生 |
Ask him who ordered the hit on Colosimo. | 问他谁是谋杀科洛西莫的幕后主使 |
Mr. Torrio, | 托里奥先生 |
is it true the police questioned you about | 警方因"大块头"吉姆枪杀案曾传讯过您 |
big Jim's murder? | 这是真的吗 |
完整版请点击 | |
We was like brothers, me and Jim. | 吉姆对我来说就是亲兄弟 |
Like Cain and Abel? | 就像该隐和亚伯吗 |
- Wiseacre, huh? - Back off, creep. | -少在那自作聪明-滚开变态 |
So why do you think he was killed? | 那你认为他死于何因呢 |
It was a Robbery. How should I know? | 抢劫案我又怎么清楚 |
The cops said nothing was taken. | 警察说他什么都没丢 |
Some respect for the dead, huh? | 尊重下死者吧 |
We understand the police have already spoken with you. | 我们了解到警方已经传您问话了 |
- Is that true? - When did you speak to the police? | -这是真的吗-警方是什么时候传讯你的 |
All right, a couple steps back. | 好了都后退几步 |
There we go. All right. | 好了就这样 |
Come on, keep it moving here. | 好了出发吧 |
Come on, here we go. Here we go. | 好了出发走吧 |
- Watch the socks there, eh? - yes, Sir. | -看着点别弄脏袜子-是先生 |
You a family man, Harlan? | 你有家室吧哈兰 |
Got me a wife and four boys. | 老婆和四个儿子 |
- Agent Van Alden. - What? | -范·奥尔登探员-谁 |
- To see you. - Nelson Van Alden, | -一定要见你-尼尔森·范·奥尔登 |
Senior prohibition agent, bureau of internal revenue. | 国税局高级禁酒探员 |
Nucky thompson. | 在下努基·汤普森 |
Shoeshine? Coffee? | 一起来擦擦鞋还是喝杯咖啡 |
Or something stronger maybe? | 或者来点够劲的 |
Nice set you boys have a sense of humor. | 你们真是一点幽默感都没有啊 |
Have a seat. | 坐吧 |
You're a difficult man to see. | 见你可真不容易啊 |
I've been waiting since 9:00 a.m. | 我从早上九点等到现在 |
Well, there's your mistake right there. | 这就是你的错了 |
I don't keep regular hours. | 我从不按正常时间作息 |
That's a little odd for the county treasurer, isn't it? | 作为一郡之司库不应该啊 |
Both I and the city of Atlantic | 我和这大西洋城一样 |
march to our own drummers. | 我行我素 |
Well, what can I do for you? | 有什么要我效劳的吗 |
I'm investigating saturday night's shootings. | 我在调查周六晚上的枪击案 |
What's to investigate? | 有什么好调查的 |
We can all rest now that the architect | 杀人凶手已经畏罪自杀 |
of that slaughter'sbeen killed himself. | 我们现在都高枕无忧了 |
Hans Schroeder. | 你是说汉斯·施罗德 |
A hun. | 那个德国人 |
Is it any wonder, though-- the level of brutality? | 为什么会下手这么狠 |
Hans Schroeder was a baker's apprentice | 汉斯·施罗德在一家面包店做学徒 |
For the past 11 years. | 做了11年 |
He has one citation for public drunkenness-- | 他只因公共场合醉酒被传讯过一次 |
Octoberfest, 1912. | 那还是在1912年的十月啤酒节上 |
I wrote that summons myself. | 这传票是我亲手写的 |
I used to be sheriff here. | 我曾是这里的治安官 |
He pissed inside of a moving trolley. | 他在一辆电车里小解 |
![](https://img.haomeiwen.com/i9173322/e37fb0d053c0ad74.jpg)
Yet no other criminal record. | 但他没有任何其他犯罪记录 |
Be that as it may, innocent people don't end up dead in fishing nets. | 无辜的人是不会无缘无故死在渔网里的 |
Not even in atlantic city? | 连大西洋城也不例外 |
You know, you really should be speaking to our current sheriff. | 这话你得跟我们现任的治安官说 |
- Your brother Elias. - That's right. | -你弟弟伊莱亚斯-没错 |
Have you seen "The Hottentot"? | 你看没看过 "霍屯督人" |
It's a terrific show. Laugh a minute. | 很精彩的节目特别搞笑 |
And if you're stag, I can certainly | 而且如果你单身的话 |
introduce you to some eligible young ladies. | 我还能介绍几个美女给你认识 |
I don't go in much for the theater. | 我不怎么喜欢去戏院 |
Then tell me what you do like. | 那么你喜欢什么 |
I stopped by Schroeder's home. | 我去过施罗德的家 |
His wife isn't there. | 他老婆不在 |
Do you have any idea where I might find her? | 你知道我怎么才能找到她吗 |
Correct me if I'm wrong, but your bailiwick's alcohol, isn't it? | 没记错的话你职责范围仅限禁酒对吧 |
Shouldn't you be out somewhere raiding another still? | 你现在是不是该去搜捕突查了 |
I suppose I march to the beat of my own drummer as well. | 我想在执行任务上我也是我行我素 |
- How the hell did he get in here? - He was waiting for-- | -你干嘛放他进来-他等了... |
- Get my brother on the phone. - Ja. | -给我弟打电话-是 |
- Now. - Ja. | -马上-是 |
Citizens, countryman, | 市民们同胞们 |
Veterans, patriots, | 老兵们爱国者们 |
join your white brothers | 加入你们的白人兄弟 |
in the knights of the ku klux klan. | 加入三K党吧 |
Here you are. | 给您 |
Sir, take one. | 先生拿一张吧 |
We are a christian, | 我们信奉基督 |
Fraternal and pro-American organization governed by... | 团结友爱支持美国政府... |
Thompson. Mr. Thompson. | 汤普森汤普森先生 |
Shit. What's this sap's name again? | 妈的这人叫什么来的 |
It's George Baxter. He sells cutlery to the restaurants. | 乔治·巴克斯特他供应餐厅的餐具 |
Well, if it isn't good old Baxter. | 这不是老朋友巴克斯特吗 |
How's tricks, my friend? | 近况如何朋友 |
I'm in clover, I tell you. | 我最近受老天爷眷顾 |
business is grand and I just picked up | 生意兴隆还泡到个靓妞 |
this little chippy down in Baltimore. | 带去巴尔的摩玩 |
Come here, doll. Say hello to Mr. Thompson. | 过来宝贝跟汤普森先生打个招呼 |
- Hello. - Her name's Claudia. She's a shy little thing. | -你好-她叫克劳迪娅害羞的小妞 |
Not especially. Just sometimes. | 没那么害羞就偶尔啦 |
You're in good hands with this one, I'll tell you that. | 我肯定地告诉你你绝对找到好归宿了 |
Thompson's a big cheese, big as they come. | 汤普森可是块肥肉肥的流油啊 |
Some say a big rat. | 有人也叫肥耗子 |
How about it? Is he a card? | 看我说吧多搞笑的人 |
I certainly hope you'll take in some of our attractions. | 我无比期待您能多惠顾我们的赌场 |
We're gonna paint the town, kiddo. | 我们待会儿要去狂欢一把 |
完整版请点击 | |
I wanna go rollerskating. | 我想去玩轮滑 |
Well, if you need anything, you know where to find me. | 需要我的地方尽管说 |
Your friend's a big shot, huh? | 你朋友是个大人物嘛 |
Old Baxy knows 'em all, baby. | 什么大人物老巴克都认识宝贝 |
Henry James | 象牙塔 |
Mrs. Schroeder, | 施罗德夫人 |
There's a Mr. Thompson here to see you. | 有位姓汤普森的先生来看你 |
Yes, please. | 请他进来 |
I wasn't sure if you wanted visitors. | 我不确定你是不是想见访客 |
I'll need a moment. | 给我点时间 |
It'll just be a minute. | 请等一分钟 |
She's just woken up from her nap. | 她刚睡醒 |
You can come in now. | 可以进来了 |
Mrs. Schroeder, | 施罗德夫人 |
Elias Thompson. I'm the sheriff. | 我是治安官伊莱亚斯·汤普森 |
Yes, I know. | 我知道 |
Well, you're looking well. | 你气色不错 |
I go home tomorrow, back to the children. | 我明天就回家回到我的孩子们身边 |
That's fine. | 那很好 |
I wanted to talk to you about your husband-- | 我想跟你聊聊你丈夫的事 |
Late husband-- | 前夫 |
And his involvement in illegal alcohol. | 他涉嫌违反禁酒令 |
He was never in trouble a day his life, | 他这辈子从没惹过任何麻烦 |
Not in that manner. | 也不会违反禁酒令 |
The man beat you, Mrs. Schroeder. | 这男人打过你施罗德夫人 |
He was not a murderer. | 但他不是杀人犯 |
Didn't you just lose a child? | 你腹中的孩子不就是他杀的吗 |
Did you ever follow your husband when he went out at night? | 你丈夫夜间出门的时候你跟踪过吗 |
Of course not. | 当然没有 |
Question who his friends were, his associates? | 没怀疑过与他交好共事的人吗 |
No. | 没有 |
Then the fact is you don't really know what he was up to | 怀疑过你其实根本不知道他在做什么吧 |
And he could have been involved in these shootings. | 也怀疑过他其实可能参与了枪击案吧 |
Well, I-- I suppose anything-- | 这个我我猜 |
Then he could have been involved. | 他有可能参与了 |
I suppose so. | 我猜可能是吧 |
Then if anyone happens to ask, that's what you'll tell them. | 那么如果有人问你就这么回答 |
- I don't see how-- - You have children-- | -我不明白我凭什么要-你有孩子 |
Theodore, Emily? | 西奥多艾米莉对吧 |
I'm sure you'd be horrified if they ended up | 要是政府拿走你的监护权 |
in the custody of the county. | 你会崩溃吧 |
Please, I meant no disrespect. | 求求你我没有任何不敬的意思 |
Of course not. | 当然我知道 |
My brother would like you to have this. | 我哥哥要你收下这个 |
Keep what we discussed in the forefront of your mind. | 慎重考虑今天我们谈的事 |
Who is he, the mayor? | 他是什么人市长吗 |
He's the county treasurer, but he lives like a pharaoh-- | 他是郡司库但却像个土皇帝 |
The entire eighth floor of the ritz. | 包下了豪华旅馆的整个八层 |
All at the public's expense. | 全部由公款支付 |
Grand furniture, crystal vases, | 豪华家具水晶花瓶 |
Oil paintings, tailored suits. | 高档油画高级西装 |
Drives a rolls-royce too. At least his chauffeur does. | 座驾是劳斯莱斯还有专属司机 |
He's corrupt as the day is long. | 他贪污有目共睹 |
And I'm not just talking about a little graft. | 我说的可不是小打小闹 |
There isn't a single business he doesn't get a piece of. | 他的触角延伸到了所有领域 |
- Huh? - Fleming. | -怎么样-弗莱明 |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字
网友评论