美文网首页
大西洋帝国第1季第3集台词

大西洋帝国第1季第3集台词

作者: xiaoke_donkey | 来源:发表于2022-02-17 22:48 被阅读0次

    大西洋帝国第1季第3集台词

    英文 中文
    - Keep him steady. - Watch the coner. -别让他乱动-注意拐角
    I got it. 好的
    Watch the door. 小心门
    How's he still alive after three days out in the cold? 他在野外冻了三天怎么能还活着
    He's fat. 因为他胖
    The fuck's that supposed to mean? 这是什么意思
    He's insulated. I don't know. How should I know? 胖子能抗吧我也不知道我怎么会知道
    The cold and the buckshot. I'm not a doctor. 严寒还有枪伤我又不是医生
    Really? 是吗
    I thought we killed them all. 我想我们把他们全干掉了
    He thought. Fuckin' Aristotle. 他丫还想真拿自己当思想家了
    So what are they doing to him? 那他们要怎么治疗他
    What difference does it make? 有什么区别吗
    完整版请点击
    This guy's got a hole in his belly big as a grapefruit. 这家伙肚子上开了那么大的一个洞
    He thaws out a little-- he's a goner. 等他体温恢复一点就立马见上帝了
    So now you're a doctor. 现在你又是医生了
    What are you mad at me for? 你跟我发什么火
    I'm late. 我知道了
    Let nature take its course. Help it along if you can. 先顺其自然适当的时候推波助澜一下
    And you'd better hope he dies real soon. 他最好是快点自己死掉
    Yah! Yah! 驾驾
    Quick now, close them doors. 动作快点关门
    About time, eh? 迟到了你
    Yeah, well, this nag isn't exactly man o' war. 抱歉这可不是军马
    You didn't happen to run at Saratoga last summer, did you? 你去年夏天没在萨拉托加赌马是吧
    Let's go. Open it up. 干正事吧打开
    I'ma do a bottle count as soon as we're done. 干完了这一票我要喝上一整瓶
    And for every drop goes missing, 敢给老子偷喝一滴
    I'ma take a drop of blood out of one of y'all asses. 老子就把你们的血抽出来补
    Simon Legree. 西蒙·列格里
    I don't give a fuck they agree or not. 我他妈才不管他们同不同意
    So what do you think, Chalky? 你怎么打算的朝琪
    I can mix this up real nice. 交给我的话能办得很漂亮
    500 bottles will get you 3000. 三千块钱五百瓶
    So how're we working the split? 怎么分成
    Assuming this batch goes well-- 80-20, my favor. 如果这批货顺利二八分你二我八
    I supply the product; you and your people work your magic. 我供货你和你的人运作
    That's a whole lot of magic for only 20%. 这么高风险两成也太少了
    It's the same deal I gave Mickey Cusick. 这和我给米奇·库斯克的价一样
    Did you know that motherfucker changed his name to Doyle? 你知道这傻逼改名叫多伊尔了吗
    I did. 我知道
    40%. 四成
    - What happened to 30? - I charged you 10% extra -干嘛不从三成开始讲价-我多收你一成
    For thinking I'd take the same deal as Mickey. 就因为你拿对米奇一样的筹码和我谈生意
    I didn't realize you were so sensitive. 我还真不知道你这么敏感
    As a baby's ass, motherfucker. 敏感的不得了傻逼
    Let's call it 35. 三成半
    We in business. 成交
    Come on now, hurry up. 好了快着点
    What's "Motherfucker" Mean? 什么叫"傻逼"
    I suppose it's a shvartze word. 我想应该是句骂人的话吧
    You want two of them right now? Let me get that. 你想现在就要两瓶马上给你拿
    Why aren't you eating? 你为何不吃
    I'm not hungry. 我不饿
    You need your strength back. 你需要恢复体力
    I'm stronger than I look, Edith. 我比看上去强壮伊迪斯
    I suppose you'd have to be, after what you put up with. 经历这般种种想不坚强也不可能了
    I'm considering taking in a boarder. 我想找一个寄宿的人
    What, some burlesque performer? 什么那种滑稽演员吗
    大西洋帝国中英对照台词本截图
    Come stay with me if you like. 愿意的话来跟我住吧
    Thank you. We couldn't. 谢谢可我们不能
    What about your own people? 你娘家人呢
    Have you thought about going home? 没想过回家去吗
    I came to this country for a better life. 我来这个国家就是想过上更好的日子
    When's the baby coming, mama? 妈妈小宝宝什么时候出生啊
    I don't know, dear. 我不知道宝贝
    The stork must have gotten lost. 驮着宝宝的鸟儿一定是迷路了
    Eat your egg. 快把煎蛋吃了吧
    I'm gonna make you a brisket, 我给你做个前胸肉排
    Some potatoes on the side. 再放点土豆做配菜
    That'd be lovely. 那真是太好了
    - Mrs. Schroeder? - Who are you? -是施罗德太太吗-你是谁
    I'm Mrs. Schroeder. 我是施罗德太太
    A job for you from Mr. Thompson. 汤普森先生给您找了一份工作
    My deepest condolences on account of your husband. 您丈夫的事请节哀
    "Belle femme. The Ritz-Carlton." "丽嘉酒店女佣"
    Sounds fancy. What is it? 听起来不错是什么地方
    A shop, I suppose. 我觉得可能是商店吧
    It's French. 是法语
    And how do you know a man like Nucky Thompson? 你怎么认识努基·汤普森这号人物的
    Through a friend. 通过朋友
    The temperance league. 戒酒协会
    I'll need you to look after the children. 我需要你帮我看孩子
    Those French-- I've read about them. 那些法语我也认识
    All right. You all set? 好了你都弄好了吧
    That wound needs attention. 伤口需要照料
    Later. I need to question him. 等会再说我要问他些问题
    This man is gravely ill. 这人病情很严重
    He has a massive internal infection. 他内部感染得很厉害
    I'll just be a few minutes. 就几分钟
    What did he do, officer? 他做了什么长官
    Go to sleep. 睡你的觉
    What's that? 什么声音
    What did you say? 你说什么
    What's going on over there? 你们在那边干什么呢
    So what do you know about saturday night's events? 你对周六晚上的事了解多少
    Is he all right? 他没事吧
    You don't say. 是真的吗
    How many men? 多少人
    You can't go in there. 你不能进去
    You can't go in there. 你不能进去
    Poor bastard. 可怜虫
    Sir? 先生
    Sir, can you hear me? 先生能听到我讲话吗
    完整版请点击
    He needs his rest. He has a massive infection. 他需要休息他伤口感染很严重
    And I need to speak with him. 我有话要问他
    No interviews. This witness is in my custody. 禁止讯问这个证人由我监护
    We're over the Pennsylvania border, 我们权逾宾夕法尼亚
    which makes the locus federal. 是联邦级别的
    Says you with all your fancy talk. 别在那里自说自话了
    Go on now. Shoo. 赶紧走人
    You're obstructing a federal investigation, sheriff. 你在妨碍联邦政府执行公务治安官
    Yeah? So get a warrant. 是吗你有搜查令吗
    Stay here and guard this witness. 待在这看住这个证人
    Jeez. 天呐
    Almost there. Hold still. 就快好了别动
    Jesus, if I knew this was the cure, 天呐早知道这样才能治好
    I'd have taken my chances fighting the huns. 还不如上战场
    You should've thought of that before intentionally 卢西亚诺先生您在故意染上淋病之前
    exposing yourself to gonorrhea, Mr. Luciano. 就应该想到这点
    The good news is 好消息是
    the zinc sulfate treatments've worked. 用硫酸锌方法治疗是有效的
    Your symptoms have abated? 你感觉好些了吗
    Yeah. 好些了
    The faucet stopped dripping, if that's what you mean. 你指遗尿的话是好些了
    And urination-- any burning, itching? 排尿呢灼伤感瘙痒感
    Nothing I can't take. It's just... 没有我不能它就是
    What? 什么
    Sometimes I-- 有的时候我
    I don't know. 我也说不清
    It's like when I'm doing it, 就好像我和妞一起
    Or trying to do it 做那事
    With a broad... 或是想做那事的时候
    Yes? 然后呢
    Well... 然后
    It starts out fine, 开始还一切正常
    And then it goes away. 但之后就没后劲了
    Your penis becomes flaccid? 你的阴茎变得疲软
    Come again? 什么意思
    It doesn't stay hard. 它不能持续坚挺
    Ah, uh-huh.Sometimes, yeah. 这个有时候是
    What are you doing? What, are you writing a book? 你在干什么你往本子上写的什么
    Mr. Luciano, I need to document your recovery, 卢西亚诺先生我需要记录你的恢复过程
    The course of treatment. 和整个疗程
    Forget it. I'm fine. 算了吧我没事
    - Forget I said nothin'. - But-- -忘掉我说的一切-但是
    Look, you hear what I says or what? 你听见我说什么没有
    Huh? 听见没
    Sure, put me down for a grand. 当然我赞助一千
    Well, it's a wonderful cause. 哪里这是个好事
    Righty-o. I'm glad I could help. 好的很高兴能帮上忙
    Who're you giving money to now? 你又再往哪儿扔钱
    Nobody. 没有哪儿
    The premature baby hospital. 医院的早产儿
    On the boardwalk? 是大西洋城的医院吗
    Did I say I was finished? 我说我吃完了吗
    That place gives me the willies. 那地方让总让我焦虑不安
    You were so smart not to have children. 你不要孩子真是明智
    You know, Flo's in town. 你知道弗洛在城里
    - Who? - Ziegfeld. -谁-齐格菲尔德

    获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字

    相关文章

      网友评论

          本文标题:大西洋帝国第1季第3集台词

          本文链接:https://www.haomeiwen.com/subject/mtxvhrtx.html