翻译随笔:
后悔当年还什么也不懂就恋爱并结婚了?
哈,这就是活在过去。
现在好好爱身边的人,才是正念!
单身狗这次有优势了,可以带着大脑操作手册去恋爱。
MEDITATION FOR REAL LIFE
《纽约时报》专栏:真实生活中的冥想
How to Be Mindful While Falling in Love
Open yourself to the experience of loving without judgment.
如何在坠入爱河时练习正念
敞开心扉去体验爱而不是去判断
By David Gelles 2017.02.08
“Falling in love is an interesting term. We could say ‘strolling into love’ or ‘mentally preparing for love’ but we use the term ‘falling.’ It’s almost like it’s we’re throwing ourselves off a cliff and falling without any hope of parachute or sense that we may get wounded along the way. It’s simply opening ourselves up to the experience and hoping the other person is also falling beside us.”
— Lodro Rinzler, author of the new book “Love Hurts” and co-founder of MNDFL meditation studio.
“坠入爱河是一个有意思的说法。我们可以说‘在爱中漫步’或者‘心理上准备好恋爱’,但是我们却用了‘坠入’这个词。这很像我们在没有考虑带降落伞或者没有意识到自己会受伤的情况下,就把自己扔下了悬崖,坠落下去。我们往往只关注了爱的体验,而且希望对方也要和自己一起坠落。 ”
— Lodro Rinzler,新书《爱之伤》作者, MNDFL 冥想工作室联合创始人。
Take three deep breaths, in through the nose and out through the mouth.
做三次深呼吸,用鼻子吸气,从嘴巴呼出。
Look at your beloved.
看着你的爱人。
Let go of all thoughts around how he or she has hurt you or shown you kindness in the past.
不要再去回忆过去TA如何伤害了你,或者如何与你温存。
Do not try to imagine how he or she may hurt you or show you kindness in the future.
也不要试着去想象未来TA会如何伤害你,或者如何与你温存。
Simply feel how you feel and know that it is O.K.
只是单纯地去体会自己有何感受,并知道爱就是这样。
Let your love flow, free of mental clutter.
让爱河流动,送走一切胡思乱想。
Rest your mind in your own boundless love.
让自己的心在无尽的爱河中徜徉。
除了打赏,您也可以用支付宝红包码606624600,让我分享您的幸运。
请关注我的微信公众号:鹤嘴锄
网友评论