When you are old and grey and full of sleep,
当你老了,头发花白,睡意沉沉,
And nodding by the fire,take down this book,
倦坐在炉边,取下这本书,
And slowly read,and dream of the soft look
慢慢读者,追梦着曾经眼神
Your eyes had once,and of their shadows deep
那柔美的神采和深幽的晕影
How many loved your moments of glad grace.
多少人爱过你青春的片影
And loved your beauty with love false or true
爱过你的美貌,以虚伪或真情
But one man loved the pilgrim soul in you
唯独一人曾爱你那朝圣者的心
And loved the sorrows of your changing face
爱你哀戚的脸上岁月的留痕
And bending down beside the glowing bars
在炉罩边低眉弯腰
Murmur,a little sadly,how Love fled
忧戚沉思,喃喃而语
And paced upon the mountains overhead.
爱情是怎样逝去,又怎样步上群山
And hid his face amid a crowd of stars
怎样在繁星之间藏住了脸
网友评论