美文网首页英汉美诗
「英汉诗」第一次的茉莉

「英汉诗」第一次的茉莉

作者: 林生簡筆 | 来源:发表于2020-06-22 11:13 被阅读0次
    第一次的茉莉

    随着我们逐渐长大,生活中与之增添了许多欢乐,但这些欢乐与最初接触的欢乐确是大不相同。

    青春的记忆就像五彩斑斓的花束,散发着淡雅的馨香,就像年少时第一次捧起白色的茉莉花,心里充满了回忆的甜蜜。

    初体验的感觉,就像第一次的茉莉,一起触碰的是那潺潺的流水和绿色的大地。

    正如诗中借茉莉,表现对大自然的美的向往,生活惬意的同时,也劝勉大家应该感恩自己曾经得到的欢乐,以及珍惜现在所拥有的一切。


    The First Jasmines第一次的茉莉

    Rabindranath Tagore-拉宾德拉纳特.泰戈尔

    Ah, these jasmines, these white jasmines!

    啊,这些茉莉花,这些白的茉莉花!

    I seem to remember the first day when I filled my hands with these jasmines,these white jasmines.

    我仿佛记得我第-次双手满捧着这些茉莉花,这些白的茉莉花的时候。

    I have loved the sunlight, the sky and the green earth;

    我喜爱那日光,那天空,那绿色的大地;

    I have heard the liquid murmur of the river through the darkness of midnight;

    我听,见那河水淙淙的流声, 在漆黑的午夜里传过来;

    Autumn sunsets have come to me at the bend of the road in the lonely waste, like a bride raising her veil to accept her lover.

    秋天的夕阳在荒原上大路转角处迎我,如新妇揭起她的面纱迎接她的爱人。

    Yet my memory is still sweet with the first white jasmines that I held in my hands when I was a child.

    但我想起孩提时第一次捧在手里的白茉莉,心里充满着甜蜜的回忆。

    Many a glad day has come in my life,and I have laughed with merrymakers on festival nights.

    我生平有过许多快活的日子,在节日宴会的晚上, 我曾跟着说笑话的人大笑。

    On grey mornings of rain | have crooned many an idle song.

    在灰暗的雨天的早晨,我吟诵过许多飘逸的诗篇。

    | have worn round my neck the evening wreath of Bakulas woven by the hand of love.

    我颈上戴过爱人手织的碎花的花圈, 作为晚装。

    Yet my heart is sweet with the memory of the first fresh jasmines that filled my hands when I was a child.

    但我想起孩提时第一次捧在手里的白茉莉,心里充满着甜蜜的回忆。

    相关文章

      网友评论

        本文标题:「英汉诗」第一次的茉莉

        本文链接:https://www.haomeiwen.com/subject/qgitfktx.html