我们最好买一栋独立屋,建筑面积要大。
We'd better buy a single-family home with more square footage.
我们还得考虑下位置。最好是学区房。
We should also take the location into account. And school district will be the best choice.
我只希望新房子比现在租的房子好。
I just want this new house to be a step-up from the rental one.
皇后区是我们的首选,但是我们也想听听你的建议。
Queens is top of our list, but we're open to suggestions.
某人的首选
be top of one's list
接受建议
be open to suggestions
我第一眼看到这栋房子时,我就爱上了它。
I've loved this house since I first laid eyes on it.
请问有优惠吗?
Is there any possibility of a discount?
我们就贷款吧。首付要付多少呢?
We are gonna ask for a loan. What's the down payment?
如果一切都能维持正常的话,您就能负担得起70万元左右的房子。
With everything in order, you could easily afford a house around $700,000 give or take.
我已经想好房子的配色和设计了!
I have the perfect color scheme and designs in mind!
咱们先把想法都列出来,然后可以和承包商谈了。
Draw up your ideas, and we'll go over them with the contractor.
那咱们约一下见面时间吧。
Let's set up a time for our meeting!
可以留一些以前的家具,然后再买一些和新家相配的不是更好嘛。
We can keep some of our furniture but it'd be nicer to have pieces that match.
真幸运有你父母留下来的这些旧家具,它们还都挺好的。
We're lucky to have the hand-me-downs from your parents. They're still in good condition.
请问您是想让我们这边这届送货上门还是您自己来取货呢?
Would this be delivered or are you coming to pick it up?
那我们自己来取吧。
I think we'll go with pickup.
您要租用多久?
How long are you looking to have it for?
那我选后一种套餐。
I prefer the latter.
我从第一眼看到这个色彩设计就喜欢上了。
I‘ve loved this color scheme since I first laid eyes on it.
我有更好的想法。
I have something better in mind.
网友评论