美文网首页英语达人想法哲思
潘多拉日常口语打卡笔记(7)

潘多拉日常口语打卡笔记(7)

作者: 英语小魔王 | 来源:发表于2019-06-20 03:24 被阅读10次

    I'd like to open a new account please.

    Sure. What kind of account would you like to open?

    A savings account.

    Okay, I'll need to see your ID while you fill out these forms.

    Here you are. Is there a minimum deposit required?

    Yes, a minimum of $50.


    核心知识点:

    I'd like to open a new account please.

    我想要开个账户。

    account/bank account 银行账户 

    open an account 开户 


    电影片段1.

    Apparently, he set up an account eight years ago.

    显然,他八年前开了一个账户。

    set up an account 开户 


    Sure. What kind of account would you like to open?

    好的。您想要开什么类型的账户?

    I would like to hear it from his lips.

    我想听他亲口对我说。

    A savings account

    储蓄账户 

    checking account 

    支票账户 

    investment account

    投资账户 

    Okay, I'll need to see your ID while you fill out these forms.

    好吧。请把身份证件给我看一下,然后您填一下这些表。

    ID=identity 身份 

    ID card 身份证 

    driving license 驾照 

    social security number 社保账号

    fill out these forms 填写这些表格 


    电影片段2

    This is my sixth phone call and the only thing anyone ever tells me is I have to fill out a form to get in line for an insurance payment.

    这已经是我打的第六个电话了,而我唯一被告知的是,我需要填写一张表格然后排队交保险费。

    fill out a form 填表格 

    get in line 表格 

    Let's just get in line before it gets any longer.

    我们还是在人多起来之前排队吧。

    insurance payment 保险费 

    If you don't wanna fill out a form, I will fill one out for you, but you're still going to have to come in and sign it.

    如果您不愿意填写表格,我可以为您填写一份。但是您依旧需要过来签字。


    Here you are. Is there a minimum deposit required?

    给。你们有最低存款额吗?


    电影片段3 

    Five dollars won't even cover the interest you're accruing.

    五块钱都不够付你的循环利息。

    What's the interest rate on your credit card?

    你信用卡的利率是多少?

    interest rate 利率 

    What's the deposit interest rate?/What's the deposit rate?

    存款利率是多少?

    The deposit rate is 0.8% every month.

    存款月利率是0.8%。


    电影片段4

    Good planning, careful saving.

    计划合理,存款得当。

    No apparent plan. Small, random deposit.

    无明显计划,存款数目小且随机。

    Okay, you've mad your point.

    行了,你已经表明的很清楚了。

    Yes, I'm basically emptying our account, but it's worth it to have a commercial during the Super Bowl.

    是的,我几乎要取光账户里所有的钱。但是为了在超级杯登广告,还是很值得。

    I mean, I'll be  back in here in no time depositing  twice as much.

    我很快就会再回来存上超过两倍的钱。

    Oh, that'll be fun. I'll have our vault and enlarged.

    有意思,那我还得把金库扩大一些。

    相关文章

      网友评论

        本文标题:潘多拉日常口语打卡笔记(7)

        本文链接:https://www.haomeiwen.com/subject/josyfctx.html