Sonnet CIX. 译文

作者: 东学西学 | 来源:发表于2019-11-01 16:57 被阅读0次

    CIX.

    译者  西学东鉴

    O! never say that I was false of heart,

    喔! 千万别说我口是心非,

    Though absence seem'd my flame to qualify.

    分离似乎细弱了我爱的火焰。

    As easy might I from myself depart

    如我不可能抛开自己远走,

    As from my soul, which in thy breast doth lie:

    我一样离不开我的灵魂,它栖息

    在你的心房:

    That is my home of love: if I have rang'd,

    它是我的爱之所寄: 我也曾经流浪,

    Like him that travels, I return again;

    如它一样,游子回归故乡;

    Just to the time, not with the time exchang'd,

    恰逢其时,时光未曾改样,

    So that myself bring water for my stain.

    所以我携带着洗净污垢风尘的清水。

    Never believe, though in my nature reign'd

    千万别误解,虽然我本性脆弱,

    All frailties that besiege all kinds of blood,

    像所有血肉之躯经不起诱惑,

    That it could so preposterously be stain'd,

    但不会如此荒诞不经,

    To leave for nothing all thy sum of good;

    抛弃你这样的人间至宝而追求乌有,

    For nothing this wide universe I call,

    因这大千世界于我都虚无缥缈,

    Save thou, my rose; in it thou art my all.

    只有你,我的玫瑰,才是我全部的宝藏。

    相关文章

      网友评论

        本文标题:Sonnet CIX. 译文

        本文链接:https://www.haomeiwen.com/subject/dcafbctx.html