美文网首页英语点滴语言·翻译翻译干货
英文已如此搞笑,再神翻译加持,无敌了!

英文已如此搞笑,再神翻译加持,无敌了!

作者: 8243ec3abb02 | 来源:发表于2018-06-05 10:43 被阅读122次

    说起翻译,如果是直译的话,

    可能小伙伴们就不以为然了。

    如果翻译得又狠又准、又有味道那是很考验翻译功力的哦!

    让我们一起来看看下面这些最具创意的英文神翻译,

    在让你会心一笑的同时惊叹于其中大智若愚的道理。

    1.The last thing I want to do is hurt you. But it’s still on the list.

    直译:在这个世界上,我最不愿意做的事就是伤害你,但是这件事仍在我的考虑之列。

    意译:我真不想伤害你,但你也别逼我。

    高级:吾虽不杀伯仁,伯仁由我而死。

    2.Politicians and diapers have one thing in common. They should both be changed regularly, and for the same reason.

    政客和纸尿布有一个共同点就是:他们都很有规律地被替换,而且因为同一个理由——脏了!

    3.War does not determine who is right – only who is left.

    战争不能决出正义,但能判出哪方出局。

    4.Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit; Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

    直译:知识就是说你知道西红柿是一种水果;智慧就好似不要把它放进水果沙拉里。

    意译:知识就是告诉你说应该把鸡蛋放进篮子,智慧则是叫你不要把所有鸡蛋都放进一个篮子。

    5.If God is watching us, the least we can do is be entertaining.

    上帝瞅着咱们呢,大伙好歹喜感点吧!

    6.I didn’t fight my way to the top of the food chain to be a vegetarian.

    老子拼死拼活奋斗到食物链顶端,不是为了成为一个素食者。

    7.A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station.

    公车站呀公车停。火车站呀火车停。俺桌上有个工作站…

    8.Better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.

    直译:剽悍的人生不需要解释!

    意译:越解释越SB,不说话最NB。

    9.A clear conscience is usually the sign of a bad memory.

    无愧于心哈?记性不好吧?

    10.Women will never be equal to men until they can walk down the street with a bald head and a beer gut, and still think they are sexy.

    如果女人能做到以秃顶和啤酒肚在大街上晃还觉得自己倍儿性感——此时估计男女能平等。

    11.To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism. To steal from many is research.

    窃钩者诛,窃国者为诸侯。

    12.The sole purpose of a child’s middle name, is so he can tell when he’s really in trouble.

    直译:小孩子要中间名,纯粹是为了让他知道他啥时候真的有麻烦了。

    意译:起个全名就为了揍孩子前可以底气十足地喊出来。

    意译:贾君鹏这名字就为了让他妈喊他回家吃饭!

    13.It’s not the fall that kills you; it’s the sudden stop at the end.

    跳楼的时候,“啊——”的时候还没死,“啪”那才是死了。

    14.Hospitality: making your guests feel like they’re at home, even if you wish they were.

    好客就是:让客人觉得他们像在他们家一样,尽管你真的希望他们滚回他们家。

    15.You’re never too old to learn something stupid.

    越活越二。

    活到老,二到老。

    16.Just remember…if the world didn’t suck, we’d all fall off.

    记着吧……世界要不恶心,我们早被吐掉了。(提示:看出哪个词是一语双关了吗?)

    17.If you keep your feet firmly on the ground, you’ll have trouble putting on your pants.

    直译:如果你始终脚踏实地,那就别想穿裤子了。

    意译:人太老实没法活。

    18.We never really grow up, we only learn how to act in public.

    我们永远不可能真正的成熟,我们只是学会在众人面前装逼。

    19.Crowded elevators smell different to midgets.

    直译:你若是挤满人的电梯里的小矮人,肯定能嗅出不同的味儿。

    意译:灵感来自于所站的角度与众不同。

    ✔翻译、实用干货、经济学人、CATTI笔译、口译,MTI、小语种、招聘等资讯,欢迎关注——翻译米

    相关文章

      网友评论

      本文标题:英文已如此搞笑,再神翻译加持,无敌了!

      本文链接:https://www.haomeiwen.com/subject/dphpsftx.html