She already fluffed that pillow. |
她已经拍松过那个枕头 |
Monica, you know, you already fluffed... |
摩妮卡 你已经拍过了枕头了 |
But it's fine. |
但是它很好 |
Look, I'm sorry. |
抱歉 各位 |
I don't want to give them any more ammunition than they have. |
我只是不想 让他们有藉题发挥的机会 |
Yes, we know how cruel a parent can be |
没错 我们都知道 父母对孩子的枕头 |
about the flatness of a child's pillow. |
要求有多苛刻 |
Monica?Hi. |
摩妮卡?嗨 |
Monica,um,you're scaring me. |
摩妮卡 你吓到我了 |
I mean, you're, like, all chaotic and twirly, you know? |
你慌慌张张的 |
Not in a good way. |
而且显得不是很好 |
Yeah, calm down. |
冷静 |
You don't see Ross getting all chaotic and twirly every time they come. |
你没见过每次他们来时 罗斯慌张的样子 |
That's because, as far as my parents are concerned, Ross can do no wrong. |
因为在我爸妈心目中 罗斯不可能犯错 |
You see, he's the prince. |
他是个王子 |
Apparently they had some big ceremony before I was born. |
显然 他们在我出生前有个大型仪式 |
Ew, ew, ew. |
嘘 |
What?Ugly Naked Guy got a ThighMaster. |
怎么了?丑陋裸男有个"美腿器" |
Ew. |
呃 |
Has anybody seen my engagement ring?Yeah, it's beautiful. |
有人看见我的订婚戒指吗?有 它真漂亮 |
Oh, God. Oh, God. |
糟了 糟了 |
Oh, God, oh, God, oh, God.No, don't touch that. |
哦 天呐不要动它们 |
Oh, like I wasn't dreading tomorrow enough having to give it back to him. |
明天就要还他戒指 我似乎还不够担心 |
"Hi, Barry, remember me? I'm the girl |
巴瑞 记得我吗? 我是那个 |
that stomped on your heart in front of your entire family" |
让你在亲友面前出糗的人 |
Oh, God. Now I'm gonna have to return the ring, without the ring |
天啊 如今我必须还他戒指 戒指却不见了 |
which makes it so much harder. |
叫我如何面对他! |
Easy, Rach, we'll find it. Won't we? |
别急 我们会找到的 对不? |
Oh,yeah.Okay,look |
哦 必须滴好的 想想 |
When did you have it on last? |
你最后记得它是什么时候? |
Doy. Probably right before she lost it. |
"孩仔" 大概是在遗失之前 |
You don't get a lot of "doy" these days. |
这年头说"孩仔"的人不多 |
I know I had it this morning. |
我今天早上还戴它 |
I know I had it when I was in the kitchen with |
我在厨房戴着做... |
Dinah? |
面条? |
Oh, don't be mad. |
别生气 |
You didn't.Oh, I'm sorry. |
你做的好事?对不起 |
I gave you one job. |
我只给了你一件事干! (你却把它搞砸了!) |
Oh, but look how straight those noodles are. |
你看面条现在变得多直 |
Monica, you know that's not how you look for an engagement ring in a lasagna. |
摩妮卡在意大利面中找订婚戒指不是那样找的 |
I just can't do it. |
我办不到 |
Boys |
伙计们! |
We're going in. |
我们上 |
Hi. |
嗨... |
Oh,that is not a happy"Hi." |
这不是个高兴的问候! |
完整版请点击 |
|
Carol's pregnant. |
卡萝怀孕了 |
Oh, I found it. |
我找到了 |
Well, what? What? |
什,什,什么? |
Yeah. |
耶 |
Do that for another two hours |
你(的表情)再保持这样两小时 |
you might be where I am right about now. |
就会变成我现在这样 |
Kind of puts that whole pillow thing in perspective, huh, Mon? |
这样的话 枕头的事就可先放在一旁?是不是? |
Well, now, how do you fit into this whole thing? |
你打算怎么处理(面对)整件事? |
Well, Carol says she and Susan want me to be involved. |
卡萝说她和苏珊想让我加人 |
But if I'm not comfortable with it, I don't have to be involved. |
但是对这件事我不太感到舒服, 我不想卷进去 |
Basically, it's totally up to me. |
一切由我做决定 |
She is so great. I miss her. |
她人好好 我真想念她 |
What does she mean by "involved"? |
她所谓的"加入"代表什么? |
I mean, presumably, the biggest part of your job is done. |
我猜,你大部分的工作已经结束了 |
Anyway, they want me to go down to this |
总之 她们要我和她们去做 |
sonogram thing with them tomorrow. |
B超检查 |
So, what are you gonna do? |
罗斯!你打算怎么做? |
I have no idea. |
我也不知道 |
No matter what I do, though, I'm still gonna be a father. |
不管我怎么做 我还是孩子的爹 |
Well, this is still ruined, right? |
面已经被搅乱了 不是吗? |
Oh. Martha Lugwin's daughter is gonna call you. |
玛莎路金的女儿会打电话给你 |
Mm. What's that curry taste? |
怎么会有咖哩味? |
Curry. |
因为有放咖哩 |
Mm. |
嗯 |
I think they're great. I really do. |
这东西很好吃 真的 |
You remember the Lugwins? |
你还记得路金一家人? |
The big one had a thing for you, didn't she? |
他们的大女儿喜欢你对不? |
They all had a thing for him. |
他们家的女儿都喜欢他 |
Oh, Mom. |
不要这样,妈妈 |
I'm sorry. Why is this girl going to call me? |
抱歉她为何要打电话给我? |
Oh, she just graduated, and she wants to be something in cooking or food |
她刚毕业 想找份烹饪的工作吧 |
or I don't know. |
可能 |
Anyway, I told her you had a restaurant, so... |
我告诉她你开了一家餐馆 |
No, Mom. I don't have a restaurant. I work in a restaurant. |
不 妈 我没开餐馆 我在餐厅工作 |
Well, they don't have to know that. |
呃 他们不需要知道 |
Ross, could you come and help me with the spaghetti. |
罗斯能帮我做义大利面吗? |
Yes. |
好的 |
Oh, we're having spaghetti. That's... |
我们吃意大利面呀 那也太 |
easy. |
简单了 |
I know this is going to sound unbelievably selfish on my part |
我知道这样要求过于自私 |
but were you planning on bringing up |
你能不能和他们说一下 |
the whole baby lesbian thing? |
小孩 女同性恋之类的事? |
Because I think it might take some of the heat off me. |
因为这样可以让我喘口气 |
What that Rachel did to her life? We ran into her parents at the club. |
瑞秋到底怎么了? 我们在俱乐部遇见她父母 |
They were not playing very well. |
他们很不开心 |
I'm not gonna tell you what they spent on that wedding |
我不想讲他们为此婚礼花了些什么 |
but $40,000 is a lot of money. |
但是4万块不是个小数目? |
Well,at least she had the chance |
但是至少瑞秋还有机会 |
to leave a man at the altar. |
在举行婚礼之际离开那个男人 |
What's that supposed to mean?Nothing. |
什么意思?没什么 |
It's an expression.No, it's not. |
随便说说不 不是的! |
Don't listen to your mother. |
别听你妈乱讲话 |
You're independent and you always have been. |
你一直都很独立 |
Even when you were a kid, and you were chubby |
就连你小时候 胖嘟嘟 |
and you had no friends, you were just fine. |
的一个朋友也没有 你还是活得好好的 |
You'd read alone in your room. And your puzzles |
你会待在你房里看书玩拼图 |
网友评论