美文网首页心理语言·翻译婚姻育儿
中英双语:童言------六岁的你 Conversations

中英双语:童言------六岁的你 Conversations

作者: 空谷百合 | 来源:发表于2017-05-10 23:30 被阅读0次

    以下是和六岁儿子一些有趣的生活对话,不时想起来,觉得蛮有意思。

    Kiss

    “Mummy, could you please stop kissing me? “

    “妈咪,你可不可以不要亲我了?”

    “Why? I love kissing you”

    “为什么?我就爱亲你。”

    “ I am a big boy now. I don’t like kisses from girls in public, it is embarrassing.”

    “我是大男孩了,我不喜欢被女孩子在大庭广众下亲吻,真羞死人了。”

    “ But I am mummy, not other girls.”

    “我是妈妈啊,我不是其他的女孩子。”

    “ you are still a girl. “

    “但你也是女孩子。”

    “But I would like to kiss you good bye when I drop you to school.”

    “可是妈妈送你上学,说再见的时候希望亲你一下啊。”

    “You are so sooky, mummy. How about I fly you a kiss then? “

    “妈咪,你真是粘人。算了,以后我给你个飞吻吧?”

    “I fly you a kiss, blow it to you , and you just catch it with your hands…"

    “我给你个飞吻,吹到你那里,你用手接住,接好了……”

    Wedding photo结婚照

    “Mummy, where were I when you and daddy got married? How come I am not in the photo ? “

    “妈咪,你和爹地结婚时我在哪里?为什么结婚照里没有我?”

    “Where do you think you were?”

    “你认为你在哪里呢?”

    “I don’t know, I must be in your belly, I guess….”

    “我不知道啊,我恐怕在你肚子里面藏着吧………”(这不是污蔑我未婚先孕??)

    “No ,you are not, you are in my plan …..” I laughed.

    我笑了:“哪有啊,你在我的计划中……”

    Fur Elise钢琴曲《致爱丽斯》

    “Mummy, I decided I am not going to play Alla Turca for the Music Matinee”

    “妈咪,我决定学校演奏会上不弹《土耳其进行曲》了,我要弹《致爱丽斯》。“

    “Why, you play very well and it sounds really nice. “

    “为什么?你弹的不是很好吗?“

    “ I love Fur Elise better now, it is so,so emotional and romantic …….“

    “我更喜欢《致爱丽斯》,它太,太感人了,太浪漫了“

    “Emotional ? Romantic? Do you understand Beethoven’s emotions and feelings behind this piece?

    “感人?浪漫?你确定你明白贝多芬这个曲目后面的情感吗?“(我心想:六岁小屁孩懂什么,还要演绎爱情曲目??还懂浪漫??)

    “Oh, I love it, Elise must be a girl, so Beethoven must be in love! “

    “噢,我爱这首曲子,爱丽斯是女孩,贝多芬肯定爱上了她!“

    I will play it emotionally. So emotional, I love it, it touches my heart!

    “我会充满感情的弹,太感人了,我太喜欢了,这首曲目触动心弦!“

    (我晕,六岁小孩是不是太成熟了??)

    Girlfriend 女朋友

    “ Mummy, Elliot has a girlfriend, I saw them holding hands in the car yard!”

    “妈咪,艾略特有女朋友了,我在停车场看到他们牵手了!“

    “Oh really? Elliot is a big boy now. “

    “噢,真的?艾略特是大男孩了。“

    “Mummy, I have many girlfriends……”

    “妈咪,我有很多女朋友……”

    “Seriously? Do you know what girlfriend mean? “

    “不会吧?你知道什么是女朋友吗?”

    “She is a girl and she is my friend, that is a girlfriend, easy! “

    “那就是:她必须是一个女孩,她还是我的朋友,这就是女朋友,很简单啊!”

    Boys don’t play with girls 男孩不跟女孩玩

    “Hey Isaac, who do you want to invite to your birthday party?”

    “小辰,你的生日会准备邀请谁呢?”

    “ Only boys, I want a boys party.”

    “只邀请男孩,我要一个男孩的派对。”

    “Why?”

    “为什么?”

    “ Girls are sooky and weak, boys don’t really like playing with girls, they just like dolls“

    女孩子好难缠,爱委屈。女孩子只喜欢玩洋娃娃,男孩子们不喜欢和她们玩。“

    “Mummy, have you heard this:”

    “妈咪,你听过这个顺口溜吗?

    “Boys are strong, like King Kong; girls areweak, chunk them in the creek!”

    “男孩强壮像金刚,女孩柔弱,丢小溪里去。”

    “That’s mean! “

    “你们太坏了!“

    “Anyway, girls are too much trouble. “

    “算了,反正女孩就是麻烦。“

    Saving up 存钱

    “Mummy, can I save up?”

    “妈咪,我可以自己存些钱吗?“

    “Sure you can, I have a list of jobs for you to do and a price list. You could clean the toilets, polish the shoes, wash the cars …..”

    “当然可以啦,我给你开个家务活清单和对应劳务费。你可以去刷马桶,擦鞋,洗车……“

    “Do I only get 50 cents to polish shoes ? Can I please have 1 dollar?

    “擦一双鞋只给五毛钱吗?可以给一元钱吗?“

    “ No, daddy will do it for free if you don’t want to do it.”

    “不给,爸爸擦鞋是免费的,你爱擦不擦。“

    “Mummy, you are a slave driver, daddy said it ….”

    “妈咪,你真是个奴隶主……爸爸说的……”

    Show and Tell演讲展示课

    “ Mummy, Could you please help me with a PPT about Egypt for my show and tell tomorrow?”

    “妈咪,我需要你帮助我做个PPT,关于埃及的,明天我要演讲。”(我心想,搞得跟职场精英似的,每周都做PPT。)

    “ Come on, you are only 6 , you don’t always need a PPT for show and tell. “

    “行了,你才六岁,不是每次演讲都需要PPT的。“

    “ But this is a presentation, do you understand what presentation means?”

    “但这是演示,妈咪,你明白做一个演示意味着什么吗?”

    “ Just bring a book to show the class, Okay?“

    “难道你不可以带一本关于埃及的书去班上讲吗?”

    “ No mummy, I need a PPT so I can use Miss Naomi ‘s multimedia board, otherwise why would we have this technology? Don’t forget to find some pictures of Cleopatra, mummy!”

    “不可以,妈咪。我需要一个PPT,我要用老师的多媒体演示屏幕。不然,我们教室的演示屏幕是不是浪费了?妈,不要忘了我需要一些埃及女王的图片!”

    It is hard to be a mummy in 21st century, I am a wife, a mummy, a cook, a gardener and secretary, driver,amazingly good at multitask!

    当代妈妈不容当啊,我是一个妻子,母亲,厨师,园丁,秘书,司机,关键是还要擅长于一专多能,痛并快乐着。

    相关文章

      网友评论

        本文标题:中英双语:童言------六岁的你 Conversations

        本文链接:https://www.haomeiwen.com/subject/kujntxtx.html