英文 | 中文 |
---|---|
"My husband and I are deeply touched by our welcome here." | 我和我丈夫被这里的热情所打动 |
- Ma'am? - Yes. How long do we have? | -夫人-还有多久 |
We land in ten minutes. | 我们十分钟后降落 |
No. Martin. | 等等马丁 |
- Will there be a microphone? - I'm sure, ma'am. | -现场有话筒吗-肯定有夫人 |
"Little more than 50 years ago..." | 50多年前 |
"My husband and I are deeply touched | 今天上午我和我丈夫 |
by our welcome here this morning. | 被这里的热情深深打动 |
Little more than 50 years ago, Nairobi was a savage place, | 50多年前内罗毕还是蛮荒之地 |
the home of wild animals and uninhabited | 野兽出没杳无人烟 |
except for the occasional band of nomadic herdsmen. | 只有迁徙的牧民偶尔路过 |
Now, it is a modern, vibrant city, | 现在这里是生机勃勃的现代化城市 |
a striking tribute to the men and women of all races, | 向各族男女致以崇高的敬意 |
who have made it a great center of commerce and finance. | 他们把这里建设成商业与金融中心 |
Now, it remains only for me | 现在该由我来替我父亲 |
to pass on the apologies of my father, King George..." | 乔治国王致歉 |
Who is, no doubt, | 无疑 |
very jealous indeed that I have come in his place. | 他十分嫉妒我能踏上这片土地 |
He's getting stronger every day. | 他的身体日益康健 |
And he will be here with you all again very soon. | 很快就能来此与你们见面 |
Your Royal Highness, may I present | 殿下这位是 |
Senior Chief Waruhiu wa Kung'u of the Kikuyu. | 吉库尤的高级酋长瓦鲁西乌·瓦库恩 |
- Hello. - Chief Sironka of the Kipsigis. | -你好-吉普赛吉斯的希罗卡酋长 |
- Hello. - Good morning. | -你好-上午好 |
- Lembui of the Maasai. - Yes, hello. | -马赛的兰布伊-您好 |
- Pelipel of the Turkana. - Such a pleasure. | -图尔卡纳的佩里佩尔-深感荣幸 |
Oh, gosh, look, I've got that one, and that one, actually. | 老天这个我也有还有那个 |
Oh, Christ, I've got that one too. Look! | 那个我也有瞅瞅 |
Oh, come off it, where did you steal that one from, eh? | 少来你从哪儿偷的 |
Independence is sweeping across the continent. | 独立运动席卷这片大陆 |
Their support is important more than ever. | 他们的支持比以往更重要 |
- Yes, thank you. - Oh, like the hat. | -好的谢谢-帽子不错 |
完整版请点击 | |
It's not a hat. It's a crown. | 这不是帽子是王冠 |
Breathe in, Your Majesty. | 陛下吸气 |
And out. | 呼气 |
I tell you, I woke up this morning feeling like a new man. | 我跟你说我今早醒来觉得焕然一新 |
I think you should enjoy it, sir. | 您应该好好享受这种感觉陛下 |
Enjoy every minute while you can. | 趁着还有机会好好享受每一分钟 |
Well, I intend to. | 正有此意 |
And I'll head straight to | 要是你解除我的健康警报 |
Sandringham if you give me the all-clear to shoot. | 我还想去桑德林汉姆 |
Consider it given. | 警报解除 |
Sorry, ma'am, can I help you? | 女士有什么能帮您的吗 |
Oh, Venetia Scott. I'm new. | 我是新来的叫薇妮莎·斯科特 |
It's all right. She's with me. Come along. Thank you. | 没问题她是跟我一起的来吧谢谢 |
- He's awake. - Yes, sir. | -他醒了-是先生 |
Actually, he's asked to see you. | 其实他要见的是你 |
- Prime Minister? - Is that the new girl? | -首相-是新来的女孩吗 |
Yes, sir. Venetia. | 是先生我是薇妮莎 |
Louisa? | 路易莎 |
- Venetia. - Venetia. | -薇妮莎-薇妮莎 |
Have they told you terrible things, | 你楼下的同事 |
your colleagues downstairs? | 跟你说什么坏话没 |
Go on. Be candid. | 说吧别客气 |
It is said... you can be difficult. | 据说您挺难对付 |
I can be a monster. Did they say that? | 我可是个怪物他们这么说没 |
- Yes, sir. - It's true. | -说了先生-这是真话 |
But you need to be a monster to defeat Hitler. | 要对付希特勒就得变成怪物 |
- Did Jock give you my box? - He did, sir. | -乔克把我的匣子给你了吗-给了先生 |
What's in it? | 里面是什么 |
You'd like me to open it? | 您要我打开吗 |
Unless you have X-ray vision, you will need to open it, | 除非你有透视眼不然就得开 |
so as to be able to tell me what's in it. | 好能告诉我里头有什么 |
- Some papers about rationing. - What else? | -一些有关限量供应的文件-还有呢 |
Some papers from the Exchequer. | 还有财政部送来的文件 |
Anything from the Foreign Office? | 有外交部的消息吗 |
About America or the Soviet Union? | 有美国或苏联的消息吗 |
- No, sir. - Oh, very well. | -没有先生-很好 |
Then start with the Exchequer. Read it aloud. | 从财政部的消息开始念大点声 |
Don't be alarmed if you hear no response. | 我要是没反应别着急 |
I shall be making mental notes. | 我可能正默记呢 |
- "The economic situation-- - What? | -经济形势-什么 |
"The economic situation we have inherited | 我们面临的经济形势 |
is worse than 1949... | 比1949年更为严峻 |
and, in many ways, worse-- | 很多方面比 |
worse than 1947. | 比1947年还不如 |
Confidence in Sterling is impaired. | 人们对英镑的信心有所动摇 |
And now our latest estimates suggest that in 1952..." | 根据我们目前的最新估算1952年 |
the United Kingdom will have a deficit | 英国总贸易额的 |
on its general balance of overseas payments | 海外回款赤字 |
of between five and 600 million pounds. | 会高达五百万至六亿英镑 |
Given these circumstances, | 鉴于这些条件 |
I'd be interested to hear the PM's views | 我很想听听首相 |
regarding the chances for recovery. | 在经济复苏概率这个问题上的观点 |
Either we get rid of him now or we lose the next election | 要么现在废了他不然下次选举输了的话 |
and, quite possibly, lose power for a whole generation. | 这一代人可能都要完蛋了 |
You must act, Anthony! This is your time. | 安东尼你必须有所行动该你上场了 |
The country needs a younger, more dynamic man. | 国家需要更年轻更有活力的人 |
And what do you expect me to do? | 你想要我怎么做 |
He's the party leader. | 他是政党领袖 |
And he became party leader on our recommendation. | 是我们推他上去的 |
I can't just push him out. | 我不能就这么把他挤走 |
Then you must go and see the one person who can. | 那你就必须得去找唯一能让他下台的人 |
- Welcome to Sagana Lodge, ma'am. - Thank you very much. | -欢迎来到萨加纳宾馆-非常感谢 |
Hello. | 你好 |
Are those for me? Thank you very much. | 这是给我的吗非常感谢 |
- Karibu. - Thank you. | -送给您-谢谢 |
Apparently, | 显然 |
there's a large breeding herd of elephants at Treetops. | 树顶公园有一群正在交配的大象 |
- So we've got to get there early. - Not too early, I hope. | -我们得早点过去-我希望别太早 |
And why? What else have you got in mind for our little holiday? | 为什么你对我们的假期有别的安排吗 |
Why does everybody think, just because we're royal, | 为什么人人以为我们出身皇室 |
we like fine dining? | 就一定讲究用餐礼节 |
Don't they realize we're savages? | 他们不明白我们也很粗暴吗 |
完整版请点击 | |
Good for nothing but school dinners and nursery food. | 除了学校和医院的餐食其他都味同嚼蜡 |
It's all right, you can use your fingers. | 没关系用手指夹就好 |
- Philip. - Look, stop, watch. | -菲利普-看停看我 |
Ma'am. | 小姐 |
Your Royal Highness. | 殿下 |
Kiss me. | 吻我 |
Come on. | 来啊 |
His Majesty will return from the shoot at 4 p.M. | 陛下下午4点会从射击场回来 |
- Good afternoon, sir. - Good afternoon. | -下午好先生-下午好 |
His Majesty wondered if you'd mind accompanying him | 陛下想知道您是否介意 |
on the shoot at Beecher's Club today. | 今天去比彻射击场陪他 |
No, not at all. | 不不介意 |
Still rather wet underfoot, | 昨天暴风雨后 |
I'm afraid, after the storms yesterday, | 恐怕地面还很泥泞 |
but we can provide you with Wellington boots. | 不过我们为你们准备了惠灵顿长筒靴 |
- There's no need to worry. - What size are you, sir? | -不需要担心-你穿几码的鞋先生 |
Nine and a half. | 九码半 |
Though my riding boots are a ten, and my trench boots were an 11. | 但我的马靴是十码军装绑带靴是十一码 |
Make of that what you will. | 随便给哪个码都行 |
Much of this is just a function of age. | 很可能是年纪的原因 |
He focuses almost entirely | 他几乎把精力全用在了 |
on issues relating to America and the Soviet Union, | 处理与美国和苏联相关的问题上 |
so important domestic matters... | 而对国内的重大事情 |
are falling behind. | 却无暇顾及 |
What do you suggest I do? | 你觉得我该怎么做 |
Well, as sovereign, of course, there is nothing you can do | 从宪法角度来看作为一位国王 |
from a constitutional standpoint. | 您确实做不了什么 |
But, as a friend... | 但是作为一位朋友... |
as Albert Windsor, | 作为艾伯特·温莎 |
you are the one person I can think of to whom he might listen. | 你说的话他可能会听 |
Well, that is where we run into difficulties, I'm afraid. | 这个问题恐怕有点难度 |
I no longer am Albert Windsor. | 我不再是艾伯特·温莎了 |
That person was murdered | 那个人已经在他哥哥退位时... |
by his elder brother... when he abdicated. | 被他哥哥谋杀了 |
And, of course, Albert Windsor would dearly love | 艾伯特·温莎当然很愿意 |
to say to his old friend, Winston Churchill, | 对他的老朋友温斯顿·丘吉尔说 |
"Take a step back. | "退居二线吧 |
Put your feet up. Let the younger generation have a go now." | 过过清闲日子该让年轻一代试试了" |
But he is no longer with us | 可惜他已经不在了 |
and that void has been filled by George the VI | 如今在世的只是乔治六世 |
who, it turns out, is quite the stickler, | 显然此人非常固执己见 |
and... no more | 而且...坚持 |
allow the sovereign to interfere | 不允许君主干涉 |
with the Prime Minister than stand for office himself. | 首相的政府工作更不会劝他退居二线 |
Even when it's in the national interest, sir? | 即使影响了国家利益吗先生 |
The national interests? Or Anthony Eden's interest? | 是国家利益还是安东尼·艾登的利益 |
The reason I agreed to grant you an audience, | 我之所以同意会见你 |
not to hear your grievances about Mr. Churchill | 并不是要听你对丘吉尔先生的抱怨 |
but to communicate mine about you. | 而是想谈谈我对你的建议 |
Sir? | 是什么先生 |
The PM will step down in time. | 时间到了首相自会下台 |
And until then, as sovereign, | 到那时作为国王 |
I do have the right to be consulted, | 我才有权利进行商议 |
to encourage, to warn. | 鼓舞士气或提出警告 |
It is better to be patient | 你还是最好耐心一些 |
and get what you desire in the right time... | 适时便可达成愿望... |
than have high office thrust upon you when you are not ready. | 别在时机还未成熟时强行身居要职 |
I speak from personal experience. | 这是我的个人经验 |
Foreign Secretary. | 外交部长 |
- Your Majesty. - Sir. | -国王陛下-先生 |
Shall we begin to walk back, sir? | 我们这就走回去吧先生 |
Use the accelerator, we'll be all right. Thank you. | 踩踩油门应该能出来谢谢 |
- Are we on foot from here? - Philip. Philip. | -从这里开始步行吗-菲利普菲利普 |
- Looks that way, sir. -Thank you. Thank you. | -看来只能那样先生-谢谢谢谢 |
- Your Highness. - Thank you. | -殿下-谢谢 |
I'm your guide. I'll take you to Treetops. | 我是向导我会带你们前往树顶公园 |
Jolly good. Thank you. | 好极了谢谢 |
Pass me my rifle. Thank you. And the shells. | 把我的步枪递给我谢谢还有子弹 |
But I must ask you to proceed in total silence from here on. | 我必须请你们从现在起保持完全安静 |
Do not speak unless absolutely necessary | 只有绝对必要时才能说话 |
and then, only using a low voice. | 而且只能低声说 |
Along the way, we may have to use some hand signals. | 一路上我们会用到一些手势 |
This means stop and this means freeze. | 这代表停这代表别动 |
We'll move in small groups, single file, maximum three at a time. | 我们分小组走一列纵队一次最多三人 |
It's alright. We'll be fine. After you, darling. | 我们会平安无事的你走前面亲爱的 |
Stay close, please, arms length. | 跟紧了保持一臂距离 |
Tembo! | 大象 |
White flag. | 挂白旗了 |
Go now! | 快走 |
Look at you. | 看看 |
Move slowly around me. | 慢慢靠拢我 |
They'll drop the ladder for you and I'll keep him distracted. | 他们会放梯子下来我来引开它的注意力 |
No, no, no. You stay with the Princess. | 不不你陪着公主 |
- Philip! - Elizabeth, go. Go! | -菲利普-伊丽莎白快走 |
Right, Your Highness. Stay close. Hold onto my jacket. | 公主殿下跟紧我抓住我的外套 |
It's all right, Elizabeth. Easy, easy, hey, hey, hey! | 没事的伊丽莎白放松放松 |
Over here! Over here! | 看这里看这里 |
Here I am. | 我在这里 |
Your Highness, very slowly. | 殿下慢慢走 |
Easy, easy, stay with me. | 放松放松看着我 |
Now keep going, Your Highness, keep going. Quickly. | 继续走殿下继续走快 |
stay with me. Away! Away! | 看着我走开走开 |
Back away. Back you go. | 退回去退回去 |
Easy. | 放松 |
You're the king. | 你是王者 |
Good boy. | 好样的 |
Christ. | 天啊 |
- Excuse me, old chap. - Sir. | -借过老兄-先生 |
How can you do that? | 你怎么做到的 |
- You're a bloody idiot. - I am. | -你真是个大傻瓜-是啊 |
Thank you. | 谢谢 |
I've been thinking. | 我一直在想 |
If Papa's condition should continue to improve, | 如果爸爸的身体状况能继续好转 |
well, I thought I'd ask if we might return to Malta. | 我想请求回马尔他 |
- You can resume your Naval career. - Really? | -你能继续你的海军生涯-真的吗 |
I know you've missed our life there. | 我知道你怀念我们在那里的生活 |
I have. | 的确 |
Well, I have too. Very much. | 我也怀念非常怀念 |
I'll write to Papa. | 我会给爸爸写信 |
- No. - Yes. | -不行-行 |
- No. - Yes. | -不行-行 |
-Absolutely not. -Absolutely so. | -绝对不行-绝对行 |
- No, no! No! - Come on. Just one. | -不要别-来嘛就一下 |
Come on. I just want a sloppy one. | 来嘛就亲一下 |
No. There's never just one! | 不从来都不会只有一下 |
- There is. - No! | -有可能-不 |
- No! - Shh. Tembo. Tembo. | -不-嘘大象大象 |
- Thank you. - Thank you. | -谢谢-谢谢 |
Karibu. | 不客气 |
Anyone not here, speak out! | 大家都过来国王讲话了 |
Right. | 好了 |
Eight guns today, | 今天要发八枪 |
numbering from the right, | 从右边开始数起 |
moving up two each... | 每一段车程往上... |
each drive. | 跟两辆车 |
So, if you draw one or eight, | 如果你抽到一或八 |
not to worry, | 别着急 |
you'll be in the thick of it soon enough. | 很快就会轮到你的 |
Two short blasts on the horn | 两声短促的号声 |
will indicate the drive's over. | 表示车程结束 |
So, when you're ready, into the vehicles. | 准备好了就上车 |
Thank you very much. | 非常感谢 |
Hello. | 你好 |
Room for one more? | 再多一个人可以吗 |
Always. | 永远可以 |
Right then. | 那好吧 |
Easy on the clutch, | 离合器别踩太紧 |
eyes on the road, | 眼看着路 |
not too fast. | 别开太快 |
Don't worry. I'll be gentle with you, Papa. | 别担心我会对你很温柔的爸爸 |
Couldn't sleep and wouldn't sleep | 我不能睡觉也不想睡觉 |
When love came and told me I shouldn't sleep | 直到爱情到来告诉我肯定的答案 |
Bewitched, bothered And bewildered, am I | 我神魂颠倒意乱情迷 |
Lost my heart, but what of it | 我的心迷失了但又怎样 |
- He is cold, I agree - I agree | -他很冷淡我认同 -我认同 |
He can laugh but I love him | 他能嘲笑我但我爱他 |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区(无需赞赏),关键字“王冠”
网友评论