美文网首页
王冠第1季第6集台词

王冠第1季第6集台词

作者: xiaoke_donkey | 来源:发表于2021-08-15 21:25 被阅读0次
    英文 中文
    More than half a million people pack Epsom to bursting point. 五十多万人将埃普索姆的气氛推向了最高点
    And now, to watch the coronation derby 而现在女王陛下亲临现场
    comes Her Majesty The Queen. 来看德比郡的加冕礼
    Her car bearing the royal standard 她的车架上有皇家标志
    moves slowly down the course from Tatnum Corner. 正从泰特姆角缓缓沿着路线驶来
    Accompanied by the Duke of Edinburgh, 爱丁堡公爵伴她左右
    the Queen waves acknowledgement to the welcoming cheers. 女王向周围群众招手
    The crowds pour their appreciation 人群中不停地传出
    for the dashing handsome couple, 为这对璧人欢呼的声音
    a symbol of a new era. 他们代表着新时代
    Half a million people. 五十万人
    At a racecourse. 在赛马场
    Thanks to the coronation, 因为加冕礼
    your sister is now the most famous woman in the world. 你姐姐现在成了世界上最著名的女人
    Yes. 是的
    But I'm the luckiest. 但我是最幸运的
    And on our romantic trip to Rhodesia... 等我们去罗德西亚约会的时候...
    Official duty in Rhodesia. 是去罗德西亚执行公务
    - With the man I love. - Secretly love. -跟我的爱人一起-是秘密爱人
    I will be the happiest. 我会是最开心的人
    I've got a story, chief. It's important. 我写了一篇报道主编很重要
    As long as it's not about the Royal family, Bill, I'm all ears. 只要不是有关皇室的我洗耳恭听
    It is about the Royal family, chief. 是关于皇室的主编
    Let me guess, how thanks to one beautiful young woman, 让我猜猜多亏了一位年轻漂亮的女性
    one short televised ceremony... 一个短暂的直播仪式
    Oh, thank you, Bob. 谢谢鲍勃
    A tired anachronistic institution has rejuvenated, 破旧不堪的制度再次焕发了生机
    a nation is liberated from the austerity of rationing and war, 我国摆脱了配给制和战争的折磨
    our place as a leading power in the world has re-established 使我国在此世界领先地位岌岌可危之际
    when it seemed to be slipping. What a load of bollocks. 重新焕发出了生机真是一堆狗屎
    - Snifter? - I shouldn't. -来一杯吗-我不能喝
    - Oh, go on. It's nearly lunchtime. - Papers, sir. -来吧马上午饭了-您的报纸
    完整版请点击
    - Thanks, Mary. - My job. -谢了玛丽-应该的
    - It's Princess Margaret. - What about her? -玛格丽特公主-怎么了
    Leaving the Abbey on the day of the coronation, 在加冕礼那天离开修道院时
    I saw her picking a piece of fluff off a man's uniform. 我看到她帮一个男人挑掉了制服上的绒毛
    - Fluff? - Yes. Fluff. -绒毛-是的绒毛
    Jesus, Bill, I thought we did serious reporting here. 天哪比尔我们只报道大事
    This is serious 确实是大事件
    because the man in question, her father's former equerry, 因为这个男人曾当过她父亲的随从官
    Group Captain Peter Townsend, is a commoner, 彼得·汤森德空军上校是个平民
    and wait for it, a divorced commoner. 而且还离过婚
    Historically, when this lot brush up against divorce 据历史经验来看一般经历过离婚的人
    you end up with either reformation or abdication. 要么会改过自新要么会心如死灰
    Will church and state clash again? It's a big story. 政教关系是否会再次狭路相逢挖掘空间很大
    So are comet jet planes dropping out of the sky, 彗星飞机从天空坠落也是大新闻
    Stalin's death ushering in a power reshuffle in the Soviet Union. 斯大林的死导致苏联内部权力重组也是大新闻
    Let me write it up, chief. I've got a feeling about this one. 让我写写看吧主编我很有感觉
    Based on what? 基于什么来写
    What are you doing, man? 你要干什么
    Picking fluff off a man's jacket 帮一个男人摘衣服上的绒毛
    that's a gesture as intimate as a kiss, 这种动作跟接吻一样亲密
    more intimate, since it suggests the kiss has already happened. 比接吻还要亲密因为这代表已经接过吻了
    No. I'm sorry, Bill. 不行抱歉比尔
    I can't hold the front page for a bit of fluff. 我不能把首页留给一根绒毛
    Let me write it, chief. Then you decide. 让我写写看吧主编然后你再决定
    All right. 好吧
    Make sure it's peppery. 一定要写得很有料
    - Make sure it pops. - Yes, sir! -要引起轰动-遵命
    Switchboard. Good morning, Your Royal Highness. 这里是总机早上好殿下
    Good morning. I would like to speak to my sister, please. 早上好我想跟我姐姐说话
    One moment, please. 请稍等
    - London. - Buckingham Palace, please. -伦敦-请转接白金汉宫
    - Victoria 48, 32. - Hold the line. -维多利亚4832-请稍等
    Buckingham Palace, good morning. 白金汉宫早上好
    Go ahead, please. 请讲
    I have Her Royal Highness the Princess Margaret for Her Majesty. 玛格丽特公主殿下想跟陛下说话
    - Certainly, sir. - Thank you. -好的没问题-谢谢
    Can you hold the line? 您可以稍等下吗
    - Sir, Princess Margaret for Her Majesty. - Thank you. -先生玛格丽特公主找陛下-谢谢
    Hello?
    I have Her Royal Highness the Princess Margaret for Her Majesty. 玛格丽特公主殿下想找陛下
    Yes, sir, breakfast room. 好的请打早餐室
    - Breakfast room - Yes, sir. -打早餐室-好的
    Telephone call for you, ma'am. 有您的电话太太
    Yes?
    Her Royal Highness the Princess Margaret, Your Majesty. 陛下是玛格丽特公主殿下找您
    Thank you. 谢谢
    - Hello, you. - Hello, you. -你好啊-你好呀
    So, I was wondering if you had a free evening soon 我在想你哪天晚上有空
    where we all might have dinner together. 我们一起吃顿晚饭吧
    - Before I go to Rhodesia. - I'm sure I do. -在我去罗德西亚之前-肯定有空的
    - Thursday? Mummy's out. - I'd have to check. -周四怎么样妈妈不在-我得看看
    - Lovely. - And, who's "Us all"? -好的-我们包括谁
    You, and me, and Philip and... 你我菲利普和...
    And I'd like to bring Peter if I may. 如果可以的话我想带彼得去
    - What, Peter-Peter? - Yes, Peter. -是那个彼得吗-对彼得
    What does that mean, oh? 你哦是什么意思
    Nothing. Oh, how nice. 就感慨一句真好
    There's something we'd like to discuss with you. 我们有事想找你商量
    There you go again. 你又哦了一句
    - Sorry. Am I going to be given a clue? - No. -抱歉你能给我个提示吗-不能
    - Stop it. - Sorry. -不要哦了-抱歉
    - So Thursday evening, then? You'll check? - Fine. -那就周四晚上你确认下-好
    It will be such fun. 肯定会很有趣
    Lovely. 好的
    Lovely. 好的
    Here we are. 我们到了
    - Sir. - Lovely, thank you. -先生-好谢谢
    Sir. 您好
    What's your name then, my darling? 你叫什么名字亲爱的
    Thank you, gentlemen, thank you. 谢谢各位赏光谢谢
    Thank you very much, gentlemen, thank you. 非常感谢谢谢
    You're too kind, you're too kind. 谢谢您谢谢
    完整版请点击
    A special guest joins us this afternoon, 今天下午有位特殊的客人
    who's just returned from a year in post-revolutionary Cairo 他作为摄影记者在革命后的开罗待了一年
    working as a photojournalist. 刚刚回来
    Our fellow lunch club member, Tony Longdon. 我们的午餐俱乐部成员托尼·郎登
    All-Night-Longdon. 不夜郎登
    Thank you, chaps, it's very nice to be back, I must say. 谢谢各位我得承认回来真好
    Ladies, might we close the shutters, please? 女士们能不能帮忙把窗户遮上
    Lovely! 太好了
    I am, as Baron says, fresh from the streets of Cairo, 正如男爵所说我刚从开罗街头回来
    and I'm still trying to digest the hurricane of popular uprising, 刚刚目睹了人民起义的疾风骤雨
    violent military coup and revolution that I have just witnessed. 还有暴力的军事政变和革命我还没缓过神来
    Bloody natives. 该死的当地人
    You all know King Farouk. Colourful character. 你们都知道法鲁克国王一个有意思的人
    - He owned more than a hundred cars. - Almost as much as me. -他拥有一百多辆车-都快赶上我了
    - Had them all painted red. - Splendid. -让人把它们都涂成红色-棒极了
    He used to race them through streets of Cairo, 他曾经在开罗街头用它们赛车
    shooting at any pedestrians who happen to get in his way. 射杀那些不小心挡路的行人
    - Hear, hear. - Peasant shoot! -是啊-像瞄准农民打猎一样
    Probably why he was forced to abdicate last year. 可能去年他正是因此才被迫辞职
    And now, this man, Nasser, 现在这个人纳赛尔
    is the name on everyone's lips. 成了大家谈论的焦点
    He has the charisma to unite not just his own country, 他的感召力不仅团结了埃及
    but the entire Arab world. 而且凝聚了整个阿拉伯世界
    Stirring up anti-Western, anti-monarchical sentiment. 激起了反对西方反对君主制的思潮
    This is Shepheard's. 这是谢菲尔德酒店
    A famous British hotel. A symbol of colonial rule. 著名的英国酒店殖民统治的符号
    Before riots... 这是暴乱之前
    - God. - ...and after. -天啊-这是暴乱之后
    That writing. What does it say? 上面那行字写的什么
    "Death to the Imperialists." "帝国主义去死"
    However, it's not all doom and gloom. 但也不全是不幸与黑暗
    Mike, got something a little special for you here. 迈克给你准备了点惊喜
    Now, that's what I'm talking about. 这才对嘛
    - Give him a tip. - Don't tell my wife. -给他点小费-别告诉我妻子
    Good tip. 这小费给得好
    - Where were you today? - Nowhere. -你今天去哪儿了-没去哪
    Well, clearly somewhere. But nowhere that would interest you. 但显然是去了哪儿说没去哪儿你会好奇的
    It's a lunch club. 是午餐俱乐部
    - Where? - Soho. -在哪-苏豪区
    With just men. 和男人们在一起
    Talking about women. 谈的是女人
    No. Talking about Egypt if you must know. 不如果你非得知道的话谈的是埃及
    And the revolution that's just taken place there. 还有那儿的革命
    Along with the unrest in Croatia, 外加克罗地亚的动乱
    Albania, Montenegro, Yugoslavia, Hungary, Italy. 阿尔巴尼亚黑山南斯拉夫匈牙利意大利
    Please take note. 做笔记吧
    Yes, a little bit about the fairer sex 对我们确实喝着咖啡和白兰地
    over coffee and the odd brandy. 谈了谈女人
    What do you expect? It's a gentlemen's lunch club. 你指望有什么毕竟是绅士午餐俱乐部
    So, what's the guest list for tonight? 今晚的宾客都有谁
    No one. Just you, me, Margaret and, oh, Peter. 没外人就你我玛格丽特还有彼得
    What? Townsend Peter? 什么姓汤森德的那个彼得
    - Why on earth did we have to dress up? - She insisted. -那我们为什么要打扮-她坚持要
    She wanted to make it a special occasion. 她想让今晚特别一些
    With him? Isn't that a contradiction in terms? 跟他但这不矛盾吗
    He's not been a naughty boy, has he? 他没做什么不守规矩的事吧
    I know as much as you do. 我跟你一样不了解情况
    It will be fine. 会没事的
    Come on. 走吧
    - We'd like to be left alone now. - Yes, ma'am. -让我们单独待一会儿吧-好的小姐
    Just leave it. 放那别管了
    Thank you. 谢谢
    Excuse me. 抱歉
    I asked you here tonight because... 我今晚请你们来是因为...
    there is something I wanted to discuss with you. 我有事情想跟你们商量
    I think you already know that 你们大概已经知道
    over the years with Peter being so much part of our family, 多年来彼得一直为我们家族忙前忙后
    and away from his own so much, 甚至远离他自己的家庭
    a friendship has developed between us. 我们之间产生了友谊
    And then, ever since Papa's death hitting me so hard, 爸爸去世对我打击很大
    and with your succession and coronation 然后你继位加冕
    and you being more and more occupied, 变得越来越忙
    Peter has become almost my sole companion, and I his. 彼得和我几乎成了彼此唯一的伴侣
    And so when his divorce came through in December last year, 所以他去年十二月离婚以后
    I suppose it was only natural 我觉得唯一合理的就是
    that we both started thinking about what kind of... 我们两人开始考虑
    future we might have together 我们共同的未来
    and we have reached a decision in April, wasn't it? 我们四月时做出了决定
    Just before the coronation... 在加冕礼之前
    that one day... 想选一天
    we wanted to... 我们要
    Well, you know... 你知道的
    - Marry? - Yes. -结婚-对
    Goodness. 天啊
    Of course, we're aware of the complications and issues at stake. 我们都清楚这件事的复杂程度和重要程度
    Oh, Lilibet, you've known for a while about Peter and I. 莉莉白你知道彼得和我的事一段时间了
    This can't really be a terrible shock to you. 你听到之后应该不会太震惊的
    No, not at all. 一点都不
    It's wonderful. 很棒
    - Is there anything you'd like to ask us? - Does your wife know? -你们有什么要问我们的吗-你妻子知道吗
    - No, ex-wife. - She does. We had a frank conversation. -是前妻-她知道我们开诚布公地谈过
    - There is no animosity. - Oh, good. -她不恨我们-好
    - And the boys? - They know and seem very happy. -孩子们呢-他们知道还挺开心的
    So...
    do I have your permission? 我得到你的同意了吗
    As Sovereign? 作为君主的同意
    Of course, I'll have to take advice... 当然了我需要就所有官方层面的事情
    on the how's and where's and... 比如如何办和在哪里办...
    all official matters, but 那些正式的礼节征求意见但是
    if it's what you desire... 如果这事你想要的...
    More than anything in the world. 比世界上任何东西都渴望
    Then as your sister, I'm never going to oppose it. 那作为你的姐姐我绝不反对
    Oh, thank you. Thank you. 谢谢你谢谢
    Thank you. I'm so happy. I'm so happy. 谢谢我太高兴了太高兴了
    Congratulations, both of you. 恭喜恭喜二位
    Thank you, sir. 谢谢先生
    I suppose it had better be "Philip" from now on. 从今往后还是叫我菲利普吧
    Thank you, sir. Oh, Philip. 谢谢先生菲利普
    You knew? 你早就知道
    Not the extent of it. 并不是全都知道
    But you didn't think to mention it? 但你没想过跟我说说
    I don't like it. Any of it. 我不喜欢这门婚事一点都不喜欢
    For one thing, it will create the most enormous scandal. 首先这会成为最大的丑闻
    Nor do I believe in them as a couple. He's too old for her. 我也不相信他们适合做夫妻他年纪太大了
    And he had some sort of "Breakdown" during the war. 而且他在战争时期受过重伤
    Now that's all in the past. 现在那都过去了
    Besides, that's why he got on with my father so well. 况且那也是他跟我父亲相交甚好的原因
    - Not to mention the fact he's dull. - He's not dull. -更别说他这人很无趣了-他不无趣
    Desperately dull. I'm confident I've met more interesting plants. 无趣死了有些植物都比他有意思
    Not to mention it's a terrible thing to do to you. 更别提这事对你来说也很糟糕
    Why? 为什么
    Because of the position it puts you in 因为你作为姐姐和女王
    as a sister and as a Queen. 肯定会左右为难
    Has everyone forgotten 大家都忘了你伯伯
    the catastrophe that was your uncle already? 惹出的大祸了吗
    The situation's different. 这情况不一样
    One party divorced? The other Royal? 一方离异另一方是王室
    Sounds pretty similar to me. 我倒觉得很熟悉
    That was 17 years ago. The world has changed. 那是17年以前了世界变了
    The rest of the world has. 世界上其他地方变了
    Nothing changes in the Court of St. James. 联合王国里一点没变
    Besides, we have a son and heir. 而且我们有一个儿子作继承人
    There's no realistic prospect of Margaret becoming queen. 玛格丽特成为女王没有实现的可能性
    And one can see the attraction. 而且你能看出魅力有多大
    In Peter? 彼得的魅力吗
    Yes. He's a handsome war hero. 是啊他是名英俊的战争英雄
    - Divorced war hero. - And blameless in that divorce. -离了婚的战争英雄-而且离婚也不是他的错
    No. There's no such thing as a blameless party in a divorce. 错了离婚的人没有谁是无辜的
    His wife had an affair with another man. 他的妻子和别人搞外遇
    Because he was always around here, sniffing around your sister. 因为他总是在这里围着你妹妹转悠
    He was looking after my father. 他是在照顾我父亲
    And sniffing around your sister. 也在围着你妹妹转悠
    Stop it. 别闹
    Anyway, I thought you liked him. 总之我还以为你挺喜欢他的
    Liked him? I mean, 喜欢他我是说
    I respect him for what he did in the war, certainly. 我当然尊重他在战争时期的所作所为

    获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区(无需赞赏),关键字“王冠”

    相关文章

      网友评论

          本文标题:王冠第1季第6集台词

          本文链接:https://www.haomeiwen.com/subject/vlhovltx.html