英文 | 中文 |
---|---|
Yes. | 进来 |
Ah, there you are. Come in. | 你来了快进来 |
I'm practicing for the big day tomorrow and | 我在为明天的大日子做准备 |
I need an archbishop. | 我需要一个主教 |
Will you do me the honour? From here. | 你愿意帮我个忙吗从这里开始念 |
"Is Your Majesty willing to take the oath?" | "陛下愿意宣誓吗" |
I am... | 我... |
willing. | 愿意 |
"Will you maintain and preserve in... | "你愿意维护不可... |
invi..." | 不可..." |
Inviolably. | 不可侵犯 |
It means... to make a promise you can... | 意思是作出一个... |
you can never break. | 你永远不能打破的承诺 |
A very sacred promise indeed. | 一个非常神圣的承诺 |
Yes! | 进来 |
- We're ready for you, sir. - Oh, not yet, Tommy. | -我们准备好了-还不行汤米 |
We haven't even reached the anointing. | 我们还没练到涂油呢 |
You have to anoint me, otherwise, I can't... | 你必须给我涂油不然我就不能... |
be King. | 成为国王 |
Do you understand? | 你明白吗 |
When the holy oil touches me, | 在圣油碰到我的那一刻 |
I am tr... I am transformed. | 我就...就被转化了 |
Brought into direct contact with the divine. | 与上帝有了直接接触 |
For... forever changed. | 永...永远地改变了 |
Bound to God. | 与上帝联结在一起 |
It is the most important part of the entire ceremony. | 这是整场仪式最重要的部分 |
So we had better practice, hadn't we, archbishop? | 所以我们得好好练习对不对大主教 |
"Be thy hands, anointed, with holy oil. | "将圣油涂抹于你的手 |
Be thy breast, anointed, with holy oil. | 将圣油涂抹于你的前胸 |
Be thy head, anointed, with holy oil. | 将圣油涂抹于你的额头 |
As kings, priests and prophets were anointed." | 如同受膏的国王祭司和先知们 |
- Goodness. That's very heavy indeed. - Five pounds, sir. | -天啊它真重-有五磅重陛下 |
完整版请点击 | |
Not to mention the, uh, symbolic weight, hm? | 更不要说象征性的重量了对吧 |
There's a sight I hoped I'd never see. | 我曾希望永远不会见到这一景象 |
It's not as easy as it looks. | 这没看起来那样轻松 |
That's exactly what the King said. | 先王也是这样说的 |
I remember. | 我记得 |
Do you suppose I could borrow it for a couple of days? | 你觉得我可以借用它几天吗 |
Just to practice. | 只为练习 |
Borrow it, ma'am? From whom? | 借用陛下向谁借 |
If it's not yours, whose is it? | 它不属于你还能属于谁呢 |
Be quiet, Anne. | 安静安妮 |
Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
Close your eyes, and don't open them until I say so. | 闭上眼睛我没同意不准睁开 |
Oh, any idea where the Duke is? | 你知道公爵去哪儿了吗 |
His Royal Highness went flying, ma'am. | 公爵殿下去飞行了陛下 |
Daddy? | 爸爸 |
Again? | 又去了 |
So when's the big day? | 大日子是哪天 |
Pilot's exam? Two weeks. | 飞行员考试吗两周之后 |
- Are you still on track for the record? - I am. Just. | -你能合格吗-刚刚好 |
- If I do nothing else. - Oh, then you'll hate me. | -如果我全心全意练习的话-那你会恨我的 |
Why? | 为什么这样说 |
There was something I wanted you to help me with. | 我想请你帮我个忙 |
It would've to be jolly important | 让我从努力比英国航空史上 |
to distract me from getting my wings faster | 任何人飞得更快这件事上分心 |
than anyone in British aviation history. | 那你的事情一定非常重要了 |
It is. I'd like you to come aboard my Coronation Committee. | 是的我想让你参加我的加冕委员会 |
- In which capacity? - As Chairman. | -进去做什么-做主席 |
But you already have one. Bernard. | 但是你已经有一个主席了伯纳德 |
I'd ask the Duke of Norfolk to make room for you. | 我会让诺福克公爵给你让出位置 |
I want to make a public declaration of my trust in you. | 我想让公众知道我对你的信任 |
There's no need to matronize me. | 你在可怜我 |
- I'm not matronizing you. - Yes, you are. | -我没有可怜你-你有 |
You're taking pity on me | 你可怜我 |
and giving me a job, for appearance's sake. | 给我一个职务来做做样子 |
No, it's not that. | 才不是那样呢 |
I was just thinking how I'd like us to spend more time together. | 我只是想让我们多点时间共处 |
What are you talking about? We spend all our time together. | 你在说什么我们一直在一起啊 |
No, we don't. You're always off flying, | 没有你总是跑去开飞机 |
or lunching with strange men. | 或者跟奇怪的人共进午餐 |
A few hours a week, darling. | 每周就几个小时亲爱的 |
Anyway, what else am I supposed to do? | 那我还能做什么 |
Sit around and wait for you while you're Queening? | 坐在那里等着你"女王化" |
- Queening? - Yes. Queening. | -"女王化"-是的"女王化" |
Maybe I'd like your help with the Queening. | 也许我需要你的帮助来"女王化" |
Oh, in the same flattering way | 像你让我重新装潢克拉伦斯宫时 |
you asked me to redecorate Clarence House? | 四面讨好的样子吗 |
- Well, you did that jolly well. - I felt like a sissy. | -你做得非常出色-我感觉自己像个娘娘腔 |
Fussing about curtain fabrics and paint charts. | 总是为窗帘材质和图画大惊小怪的 |
Honestly, it's just queening of another sort. | 说实话就像另一种形式的"女王化" |
What would it entail? | 那我具体做什么 |
Well, the Duke of Norfolk will run the show | 诺福克公爵会在组织上 |
from an organizational perspective, look after the seating, | 主持整场仪式安排座位 |
the root of the procession, but as Chairman of the Committee, | 组织队列什么的但是作为委员会的主席 |
you would have an input on ideas, inspire everyone, lead them. | 你需要提出建议鼓励和领导大家 |
They won't listen to me. The grey, old men? | 他们不会听我话的那些头发灰白的老头 |
The men with moustaches? They hate me. | 那些长胡子的男人他们讨厌我 |
- They do not hate you. - They do. | -他们没有讨厌你-他们有 |
They treat me as an outsider. | 他们把我当局外人 |
An irrelevance. Everyone does. | 不相干的人所有人都这样 |
Total control or nothing at all. Those are my terms. | 要么全管要么不管这就是我的方式 |
All right. | 好吧 |
But don't go mad. | 别发疯了 |
- What does that mean? - It means just don't go mad. | -什么意思-就是别发疯了 |
It's the Coronation. | 这是加冕礼 |
A service which goes back a thousand years. | 几千年来的传统仪式 |
- Some things can't be changed. - Yes, yes, yes, alright. | -有些事是亘古不变的-对对没错 |
When did you move in? | 你什么时候搬来的 |
The City of Paris owns the property, you know, | 这里是巴黎市的资产 |
and happily the city very kindly let us take the house | 很高兴巴黎市仁慈地让我们以低价 |
for a small amount of rent. | 租下这套房子 |
So we moved in by summer's end. | 所以我们在夏末就搬进来了 |
Miss...? | 怎么称呼 |
完整版请点击 | |
You must have been thrilled, Your Highness. | 您一定激动万分殿下 |
Not Your Highness. | 别叫我"殿下" |
- Sore point. - Just a Duchess. | -戳到痛处了-我只是公爵夫人 |
Not H.R.H. So, "Ma'am." | 不是"殿下"就叫"夫人"吧 |
- Ma'am? - Or, "Your Grace". | -夫人-或者叫"阁下" |
What made you choose this particular house? | 您为什么挑了这幢房子 |
It has a two-acre park, which gives us privacy. | 这里有八千平米的公园让人感觉很幽静 |
And its size means the Duke and I can finally entertain properly | 这么大的公园很适合我们款待宾客 |
and we very much enjoy entertaining. | 我们非常喜欢宴请宾客 |
The Duchess is so very good at it. | 公爵夫人非常擅长此事 |
I believe our editor agreed as part of the deal | 作为交易的一部分相信我们编辑 |
that you would give our readers some tips for entertaining? | 曾请您为我们读者提供一些款待宾客的建议 |
- Did we agree that? - We did, darling, yes. They paid extra. | -我们答应了吗-对他们额外付了钱 |
Okay. Big smiles. | 好笑一个 |
Perfect. | 太棒了 |
But having had a naval background, | 出于海军背景 |
I don't much care for fussy things or smells, | 我对细节或味道倒不是特别挑剔 |
but I do like a good, well-milled soap. | 但我确实很喜欢做工精美的肥皂 |
What sartorial tips would you give the young men of today? | 对如今年轻人的服饰有什么建议吗 |
No matter what the fashion, a well-cut suit in a beautiful fabric | 不用在意时尚一身剪裁得当和面料精美的 |
will take you anywhere. | 西服能让你走遍天下 |
Is that the sort of thing you're looking for? | 那不就是你想听到的吗 |
You're very fortunate. | 你真幸运 |
He lets no one in here, it's his private room. Full of secrets. | 他从不让人走进他的私人空间全是秘密 |
Not secrets, darling. Memories, precious memories. | 没有秘密亲爱的只是珍贵的回忆 |
I come in here for a few moments every day | 我每天都进来待一会儿 |
to meditate and remember. | 做做冥想或回忆 |
- Goodness. Bagpipes, too? - Yes, I play. | -天啊还有风笛-对我会吹 |
When he gets homesick. | 当他想家的时候 |
My favourite armchair. | 这是我最喜欢的扶手椅 |
- And the briefcase? - Box. | -还有公文包-匣子 |
As Monarch, one receives a daily red box from the government. | 作为君主每天都会收到政府送来的红匣子 |
State papers, business of the day. | 装满了政府文件当天的工作 |
Matters requiring royal assent. | 要求御准的各种事务 |
That was the final box I received as King. | 这是我做国王时收到的最后一只匣子 |
It contained my abdication papers. | 里面有我的退位文件 |
And all these photographs of you as King, | 你做国王时拍的照片 |
there are none with the crown. | 没有一张是戴皇冠的 |
- Why is that? - Well, I never made it that far. | -为什么-我没有等到那一天 |
I never had a coronation. | 我没有举行过加冕礼 |
I forgot to mention, I had a call today from Sir John Weir. | 忘了说我今天接到约翰·威尔爵士的电话 |
- Who? - My mother's doctor. | -是谁-我母亲的医生 |
Telling me that, in his opinion, she was in her final days now, | 他说我母亲恐怕时日不多了 |
and my sister and I should make our way over. | 让我和妹妹去看看她 |
With me? | 和我一起 |
Probably best without. | 最好还是不要了 |
Even if she dies? | 她去世了我也不能去吗 |
Let's hope she does. | 希望她是真的要安息了 |
Couldn't bear to go over twice. | 我无法再忍受一次了 |
I shall have to be brave. | 我应该坚强些 |
My darling one. | 我亲爱的 |
And go without you. | 要离开你 |
To cold London. | 去阴冷的伦敦 |
Brutal London. | 残酷的伦敦 |
Hellish London. | 地狱般的伦敦 |
Shall we fuck? | 要干一场吗 |
The Lord Great Chamberlain, the Lord Chamberlain, | 女王陛下掌礼大臣宫务大臣 |
the Marshall of the Diplomatic Corp | 外交公司的马歇尔 |
and the Comptroller, Your Majesty. | 和审计官晋见 |
I have asked you to join me because I have made a decision | 关于加冕礼委员会我做了一个决定 |
regarding the Coronation Committee, | 希望让由我丈夫来做 |
which is that I would like my husband | 加冕礼委员会的主席 |
to be the Chairman of that Committee. | 请你支持我的决定 |
That's impossible, ma'am. There can only be one Chairman. | 这不可能夫人主席只能有一个 |
As far as I'm aware, I only have one husband. | 据我所知我也只有一个丈夫 |
And the Duke of Norfolk will be expecting it to be him. | 诺福克公爵是作为主席的不二人选 |
- He is the Earl Marshall. - That may be. | -他现在是马歇尔伯爵-还未成定论 |
And the Chief Butler of England, | 作为英国首席管家 |
he would be the 16th Duke of Norfolk to do it. | 他将作为第十六代诺福克公爵来完成此事 |
He ran your father's coronation, | 他曾操办了你父亲的加冕礼 |
his father ran your grandfather's. | 而他父亲操办了你祖父的加冕礼 |
And running the coronation, it's what the Norfolks do. | 而操持加冕礼就是诺福克家的工作 |
- Couldn't you give Philip some other job? - Like what? | -你就不能给菲利普派点其他事做吗-比如呢 |
Arrange the photographer? | 安排摄像师 |
The chairmanship is what he wants. With full autonomy. | 他想要的是主席之位全权掌控 |
Therefore, it is what I want. | 因此这就是我的要求 |
- Norfolk can be vice-chair. - Why don't you think about it? | -诺福克可以当副主席-你为什么不能考虑下 |
I have, and my decision stands. | 我考虑了而且心意已决 |
Thank you. | 谢谢 |
Of course, the Duke of Norfolk will be furious. | 当然了诺福克公爵会很气愤 |
Yes, and Bernard does fury so well. | 是的而且伯纳德生气起来可不是开玩笑的 |
What would Your Majesty suggest? | 殿下意下如何 |
I will throw my hat in with Bernard and sanity will prevail. | 我会和伯纳德携手并肩理智会取得胜利 |
The Queen is young. | 女王还年轻 |
And has to learn what any young general has to learn. | 任何年轻人要学的东西她都得学 |
Namely? | 您是说 |
Which battles to fight and which to leave. | 哪些战役该打哪些不该打 |
Let me know what you want me to do. | 让我做什么请告诉我 |
The same as always, Tommy. | 和以前一样汤米 |
Exactly as I tell you. | 就是和我跟你说的那些 |
Now, I've spoken to the Archbishop of Canterbury | 我已经和坎特伯雷的大主教说过了 |
who's agreed to help us with our other delicate matter. | 他同意帮我们处理另一件关系微妙的事 |
The Duke of Windsor. | 温莎公爵 |
- When does he arrive? - This afternoon, I believe. | -他什么时候到的-我想是今天下午 |
God help us. | 上帝啊 |
- And when will you meet him? - We thought tomorrow, ma'am. | -你什么时候见他-我们想的是明天夫人 |
Good. Sooner the better. | 好的越早越好 |
- Be sure to be firm, Tommy. - Yes, ma'am. | -态度一定要坚决汤米-是的夫人 |
That one's like mercury. He'll slip through the tiniest crack. | 那人就像水银有一点缝隙都能钻进去 |
Good afternoon. | 下午好 |
I have returned to London to visit my mother, | 我回伦敦是要看望我母亲 |
Queen Mary, who I'm delighted to say | 玛丽王太后我很高兴 |
has made such good improvement in recent days. | 她最近身体好了很多 |
Thank you very much. | 非常感谢 |
My dearest, darling one... | 我最最亲爱的 |
London is as awful and hellish | 伦敦像往常一样充斥着我那些自命不凡 |
and as full of my smug, stinking relations as ever. | 让人讨厌的亲戚们地狱一般可怕阴森 |
Each day I call on Mama in the afternoon, | 每天下午我去看望妈妈 |
and although she doesn't look quite as bad | 尽管她不像医生警告的 |
as the doctors warned me, | 那么糟糕 |
she'll never again be able to leave her rooms, | 她也再没办法离开她的屋子 |
far less go out in public. | 更别说抛头露面了 |
What? | 怎么了 |
Don't go. | 别走 |
Not going anywhere, Mummy. | 我哪都不去妈妈 |
Good. | 那就好 |
It's one of the hardest things I've ever had to endure. | 这是我不得不忍受的最艰难的事 |
Spending so much time with a woman who has been so vicious | 跟一个对你如此恶毒残忍的女人待这么久 |
and inhumane to you, my beloved, is wearing me down. | 亲爱的太折磨我了 |
Come in. | 请进 |
- Sorry to disturb, Your Royal Highness. - What is it? | -抱歉打扰了殿下-什么事 |
The Archbishop of Canterbury's private secretary called, sir. | 坎特伯雷大主教的私人秘书打来电话先生 |
Requesting a meeting between you and His Grace. | 请您和主教大人见一面 |
Oh? What about? | 什么事 |
Didn't say, sir. He hoped you could make tomorrow. | 没说先生他希望您明天过去 |
Fine, I have a few errands planned, | 好吧我计划去办点事 |
but the Archbishop can come to lunch. | 但大主教可以来吃午饭 |
As a matter of fact, they suggested 4 P.M. | 事实上他们想约下午四点 |
- Well, alright. We'll give him tea. - At Lambeth Palace. | -好吧我们请他喝茶-在兰贝斯宫 |
Of course. | 也是啊 |
Now I'm no longer King, I go to them. | 我现在不是国王我得去找他们 |
- Thank you. - Good night, Your Royal Highness. | -谢谢-晚安殿下 |
His Royal Highness, the Duke of Windsor, Your Grace. | 大人温莎公爵来了 |
Goodness. What is this? | 老天这算什么 |
- An ambush? - Not at all, sir. | -鸿门宴吗-看说的先生 |
No, just a gathering of old friends who have come together | 不是的只是老朋友聚在一起 |
to appeal to you in person, | 想请你亲自过来 |
in the hope that you will do what we all think... | 希望你能做出我们都觉得 |
would be... | 将是 |
The right thing. | 正确的事 |
- Regarding what? - The coronation. | -什么事-加冕礼 |
What about the coronation? | 加冕礼怎么了 |
We acknowledge... | 我们承认 |
as a... | 作为 |
as a member of the Queen's close family, | 女王近亲成员之一 |
you are entitled to attend, | 你有权出席 |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区(无需赞赏),关键字“王冠”
网友评论