美文网首页
少年谢尔顿第1季第21集台词

少年谢尔顿第1季第21集台词

作者: xiaoke_donkey | 来源:发表于2021-08-08 13:12 被阅读0次
    英文 中文
    I've been corresponding with Dr. John Sturgis 我跟约翰·斯特吉斯博士一直有通信
    at East Texas Tech. 他在东德克萨斯理工大学教书
    He said I could audit his course. 他说我能去旁听他的课
    Connie, I would like to see you again. 康妮我很希望能再跟你见面
    Perhaps we could have dinner sometime. 或许有机会我们可以一起吃个晚饭
    Yes, we would love that. 太好了我们很愿意
    We would? 我们会愿意吗
    If they get married, we immediately double 如果他们结婚了我们家族的聪明人数量
    the number of smart people in our family. 就可以瞬间加倍呢
    Hello, Dr. Sturgis. 你好斯特吉斯博士
    Hello, Sheldon. 你好谢尔顿
    Can you see yourself living here? I can. 你能想象你住在这里吗我就能
    Mmm. Good ratio of hot dog chunks to spaghetti. 热狗丁跟意面的比例完美
    I've been experimenting. Glad you noticed. 我一直在实验完美比例很高兴你注意到了
    Kids! Wash up for dinner! 孩子们洗手吃饭啦
    Now, who on earth is that? 会是谁来按门铃啊
    And don't be picking out all the chunks. 不许你把热狗丁全挑出来吃了
    Sorry I'm a little late. 抱歉我迟到了
    My pant leg got stuck in the chain. 我的裤腿卡自行车链条里了
    Who are you? 你是谁
    I'm John Sturgis. 我是约翰·斯特吉斯
    Sheldon invited me to dinner. 谢尔顿邀请我来共进晚餐
    Okay. Um, come in, I guess. 好的您先请进吧
    Sheldon? 谢尔顿
    Coming! 来了
    This is for you. 这是给你的
    It's cheese and summer sausages. 是起司与熏香肠
    Thank you. 谢谢
    Summer sausage means it doesn't need to be refrigerated. 熏香肠就代表这不需要放冰箱冷藏
    Is that so? 是这样吗
    It is. 是的
    Okay. Sheldon? 好的谢尔顿
    完整版请点击
    Dr. Sturgis, welcome. 斯特吉斯博士欢迎你来
    Thank you, Sheldon. 谢谢谢尔顿
    Sheldon, you think you might've let me know 谢尔顿你不觉得你应该先让我知道
    you invited company over for dinner? 你邀请了人来共进晚餐吗
    I did think about it, but I was afraid you might say no. 我想过告诉你但我怕你会拒绝
    Come see my train set. 来看看我的火车模型吧
    All right!
    ♪ Nobody else is stronger than I am ♪ ♪ 世上没人比我强壮 ♪
    ♪ Yesterday I moved a mountain ♪ ♪ 昨天我移了一座山 ♪
    ♪ I bet I could be your hero ♪ ♪ 我相信我能当你的英雄 ♪
    ♪ I am a mighty little man ♪ ♪ 我是个了不起的小家伙 ♪
    ♪ I am a mighty little man ♪ ♪ 我是个了不起的小家伙 ♪
    Good Lord. 我的老天啊
    You mean he just showed up out of nowhere? 你是说他就这么突然出现在你家吗
    Yep. He's out in the garage playing trains with Sheldon. 他现在在车库里跟谢尔顿玩火车呢
    Why's your hair wet? 你的头发为什么是湿的
    If you must know, I was doing my water aerobics, 如果你真想知道我本来是在做水中有氧
    and my swimming cap fell off. 然后我的泳帽掉了
    This Sturgis fella didn't say a word to you? 这位斯特吉斯兄台没先跟你说过吗
    If he did, do you think I would have been doing frog kicks 要是有你觉得我还会去基督教青年会里的
    at the YMCA? 游泳池中蛙式蹬腿吗
    You look great. 你看起来很棒
    O gauge trains are definitely the best. 32毫米模型铁道轨距的火车最棒了
    Oh, yes, they are. 是的没错
    Oh, well, what a pleasant surprise. 真是个意外之喜啊
    Oh, good. You're here, too. 太好了你也来啦
    I am. 是啊
    Are y'all about ready for dinner? 你们都准备好吃晚饭了吗
    I am. 我好了
    Well, then, let's go. 那我们快去吧
    Meemaw, you smell like chlorine. 姥姥你闻起来有氯的味道
    Why say it? 你说出来干嘛
    You weren't kidding. 你说的是真的
    Spaghetti and hot dogs is delightful. 意面配热狗丁真是超好吃
    Even better since Mom perfected the chunk ratio. 我妈找出完美比例后又更棒了
    So, Dr. Sturgis, Sheldon tells us 斯特吉斯博士谢尔顿跟我们说
    you're a guest professor at the university. 你在大学里是客座教授
    I am. Hmm. 是的
    Does that mean that you're only here temporarily? 这表示你只是暂时待在这个城市吗
    Well, that's the plan for now. 目前的计划是这样
    But I could be enticed to stay. 但如果有理由留下我也可以留
    Meemaw, I do believe there was subtext there. 姥姥我觉得他话中有话
    Did you pick up on it? 你有听出弦外之音吗
    Yeah. 有的
    Was I correct to infer there was subtext there? 我说你话中有话没理解错吧
    You were. 理解很正确
    Okay, we're all good. 好的那一切没事
    I can't believe they're making me sit and eat at the kiddie table. 真不敢相信他们让我来小孩桌吃饭
    It's better here. 这里比较好
    How? 好在哪
    We don't have to pray, eat our vegetables, 不用饭前祷告不用被逼吃蔬菜
    and we can curse. 而且可以骂脏话
    Hmm. Maybe you're right. 或许你说的有道理吧
    Course I am, you ass-face. 当然有啊你个傻逼
    Dr. Sturgis, do you think we're ever going to unify gravity 斯特吉斯博士你觉得人类会有把重力
    with the other three fundamental forces? 跟其他三种基本力统一的一天吗
    I have a sticky note on my refrigerator 我的冰箱上面有个便利贴
    which reminds me every day to do just that. 天天提醒我要做到这件事
    When did you decide to focus your research 你是什么时候开始把研究重心
    - on quantum... - Um, Sheldon, I think -放在量子...-谢尔顿我觉得
    you're kind of dominating the conversation. 你有点霸占人家聊天的机会了
    Why don't you let your meemaw talk to Dr. Sturgis. 你何不让姥姥跟斯特吉斯博士聊聊呢
    Oh, I'm sorry. By all means. 抱歉你们聊吧
    Thank you. 谢谢
    - Connie? - Yes, John. -康妮-怎么了约翰
    Do you smell like chlorine on purpose? 你是故意让自己有氯的味道的吗
    You sure I can't give you a ride home? 你确定不用我送你回家吗
    I can throw your bike in the back of my pickup truck. 你的自行车可以放到我小卡车后面一起啊
    Thank you, no. I-I enjoy the night air. 谢谢好意我挺喜欢夜晚的空气
    Plus, hot dogs and spaghetti is a highly caloric event 而且热狗与意面富含热量
    that demands an aerobic effort on my part. 需要自己做点有氧运动来消耗掉
    Well, it was a pleasure spending the evening with you. 很高兴今晚能有机会跟您共进晚餐
    完整版请点击
    We should do it again sometime. 有机会欢迎再来
    Great. When? 那太好了什么时候呢
    How about tomorrow? 明晚怎么样
    You know what, we'll figure it out. 这样吧我们之后再讨论
    Come on, let me see you to your Schwinn. 来我陪你走到你的自行车吧
    Bye. 再见啦
    Good night. 晚安
    Well, that was the most stimulating dinner 这是我在这个家里吃过
    I've ever had in this house. 最振奋人心的一顿晚餐了
    Glad you enjoyed it. 你开心就好
    That man is a true role model. 那个男人真是我的人生榜样啊
    Well, it's nice you finally got a man you can look up to. 恭喜你终于找到了一个男性榜样啊
    Oh, believe me, I know. 是啊我深有体会
    You gonna keep it all bottled up, 你是想全憋在心里
    - or you want to talk about it? - What? -还是你想说出来-什么
    I'm fine. 我没事啦
    There's nothing to talk about. 没什么好聊的
    - You sure? - Yeah. -你确定吗-确定
    Sweet dreams. 好好睡吧
    You know you want to talk about it. 你知道你自己很想讲
    You saw it. 你也看到了
    My own son can't even imagine me being a role model? 我的亲生儿子不觉得我能当他的榜样
    How am I supposed to be okay with that? 你让我心里怎么舒坦
    You're a role model for Georgie. 你是小乔治的人生榜样啊
    I used to be. 曾经是
    Now he wants to grow up and be Tony Danza. 他现在只想长大变成像男演员托尼·丹扎
    Did you forget you have a daughter 你忘了自己还有个女儿
    who would really benefit from having a good man to look up to? 而她如果有个良好的男性榜样也会受益良多吗
    Oh, dear Lord. 老天爷啊
    You did forget. 你还真忘了
    I didn't forget. I just... 我没忘我只是...
    I don't know how to spend time with her. 我只是不知道怎么跟她相处
    It ain't rocket science, George. 又不是让你登天乔治
    She's a little girl. 她就是个小女孩
    Ask her what she wants to do, 问她想做什么
    and then do it with her. 然后陪她一起做
    Oh, yeah. I suppose. 好吧我应该可以
    Trust me. She'll be thrilled to spend some time with you. 相信我你能陪她她会很开心的
    Okay. 好啦
    Yeah, I'll give it a try. 我再试试看
    Hey, when we do, you know, whatever it is she likes to do, 等我陪她...做她想做的事情的时候
    you're gonna be there, right? 你也会在一旁陪着吧
    No. 不会啊
    Well, this just got harder. 好吧这事瞬间难了
    Meemaw? 姥姥
    Meemaw! 姥姥
    What? 什么事
    I've been researching things 我专门去研究了
    that you and I can do with Dr. Sturgis. 我们可以跟斯特吉斯博士一起做的事
    There's a lecture tonight at Rice University called 今晚在莱斯大学有一堂课
    "What's happening at the center of our galaxy." "我们银河的中心在发生什么事"
    Let me just stop you right there. 你先停一下
    Don't worry. I know what's happening at the center, 别放心我知道银河中心的情况
    but I would never spoil it for you. 但我不会剧透你的
    Look, I know you're invested 听我说我知道你十分希望
    in me and John having a relationship, 我跟约翰能有感情发展
    and I'm not saying we won't. 我的意思也不是我们不会
    But it ain't gonna happen with you always underfoot. 但如果你整天碍事我们就很难有发展
    Have I been underfoot? 我碍手碍脚了吗
    Honey, in order for grown-ups to get to know each other, 亲爱的大人们想要多了解彼此
    they need to have some alone time. 就需要有单独相处的时间
    What if I'm around, but I took a vow of silence? 如果我发誓保持缄默能让我在一旁待着吗
    Go home and have your breakfast. 回家吃你的早饭去
    And then she said for grown-ups to get to know each other, 她说大人们想多了解彼此
    they have to have time alone. 就需要有单独相处的时间
    Makes sense. What else? 很有道理还有呢
    Apparently my being underfoot isn't conducive to romance. 貌似我当个碍事精对浪漫有害
    This is very helpful. 你的消息很有用
    Thank you. 谢谢你
    I'm at your service. 乐意为你效劳
    Oh, Celeste, why do you always fall for bad boys? 塞莱斯特你为什么总爱上坏男人
    Hi, Dad. 爸爸你来啦
    What you doing? 你在干嘛呢
    Am I in trouble? 我做错事了吗
    No, no. Just-just checking in on you. 没有没有我就来关心你一下
    Why? 为什么
    'Cause you're my daughter and I love you. 因为你是我女儿而且我爱你啊
    This is getting weird. 越说越尴尬了
    It is. I was just thinking that, uh, 是啊我是在想...
    you and me, you know, we don't spend much time together. 你跟我呢...不太常一起相处
    You know, we should find something to do, 我们应该找点事一起做
    just-just two of us. 就我跟你
    - Like what? - You tell me. -比如什么-你说啊
    What-what sounds fun? 你觉得什么有趣
    I'd like to be taken to dinner. 我想你请我出去吃晚餐
    Great. Where? 很好上哪吃
    To the fanciest restaurant in all of Texas. 去德州最时髦高档的餐厅
    Which is...? 是...
    Red Lobster, where the surf meets the turf. 红龙虾餐厅海陆大总汇
    You got it. 一言为定
    Thanks, Dad. 谢谢老爸
    Mom, you got to take me shopping! 妈你得带我出去买东西
    I need a dress! 我要买条新裙子
    Yeah? 是谁
    Connie, this is John Sturgis. 康妮是我约翰·斯特吉斯
    Well, hello, John Sturgis. 你好啊约翰·斯特吉斯
    How are you? 你好吗
    I chipped a tooth on a peach pit this morning, 我今早吃桃子被桃核崩了牙
    but otherwise, I'm okay. 除此之外一切都好
    Good. Good to hear it. 很好你好就好
    Next order of business. 下一件事情呢
    I would like to have dinner with you tonight, 我是想邀请你今晚一起吃饭
    just the two of us. 就我们俩人单独
    Oh, well, that sounds nice. 这听起来很不错
    What'd you have in mind? 你有什么计划
    I'd like to come to your house and cook you a Szechuan feast. 我想来你家为你做一顿四川菜
    I'm sorry, a what? 抱歉你说什么
    Szechuan. 四川菜
    It's a style of Chinese cooking I learned 一种中式料理风格
    when I was traveling through China. 是我在中国旅游时学会的
    Well, wonderful. I would love that. 真棒我很愿意
    Great. Do you have a wok? 太好了你家有炒菜锅吗
    I do not. 没有呢
    Not a problem. 没关系
    I have a travel wok. 我有便携炒菜锅
    Okay. 好的
    Uh, so, uh, what do you say about 6:00? 六点怎么样
    It's a date. 就这么说定了
    Terrific. 好极了
    Oh, and, um, let's not mention this to Sheldon 对了我们别告诉谢尔顿
    so as to keep him from being underfoot. 他就不会来碍事了
    Have you been talking to him? 你是不是跟他联系过
    I have. See you later. 是啊晚点见
    Do I really need to get dressed up to go to Red Lobster? 不过是去红龙虾餐厅我有必要盛装打扮吗
    You're getting dressed up for your daughter. 你盛装打扮是为了女儿不是为了吃饭
    And that's a new shirt, so be sure to ask for a bib. 这是新衬衣记得要个围兜
    I'm ready. 我准备好了
    You're going to dinner wearing that? 你要穿这样去吃晚餐吗
    I think you mean she looks beautiful. 你是想说她看起来真美吧
    You look beautiful. 你看起来真美
    Why thank you, George. 谢谢赞美乔治
    How 'bout we stick with "dad" tonight? 你今晚还是叫我爸爸如何
    Okay, but you call me Melissa. 行吧但你要叫我米丽莎
    After you, Melissa. 你先请米丽莎
    Thanks, George. 谢了乔治
    Oh, my. 老天
    I know, I look like a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle. 我知道我看起来好像忍者神龟
    Well, come on in. 快进来吧
    Sheldon, come in the kitchen for dinner. 谢尔顿进厨房吃饭吧
    - Can I eat out here? - Why? -我能在这里吃吗-为什么
    Dr. Sturgis is having a dinner date with Meemaw. 斯特吉斯教授在跟姥姥进行晚餐约会
    I don't want to miss it. 我不想错过
    Fine. 好吧
    During that time, I saw three cars drive by 在那段时间里我看到三辆车经过
    and a raccoon dragging a slice of pizza. 还看到一只浣熊拖走一片比萨
    Uh, table for two. 两位谢谢

    获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区(无需赞赏),关键字“少年谢尔顿”

    相关文章

      网友评论

          本文标题:少年谢尔顿第1季第21集台词

          本文链接:https://www.haomeiwen.com/subject/hvorvltx.html