181. My flower of the day dropped its petals forgotten.
In the evening it ripens into a golden fruit of memory.
昼间之花落下了被遗忘的花瓣,
在晚上结成了记忆的金色果实。
182. I am like the road in the night listening to the footfalls of its memories in silence.
我如洒满夜光的路,静静地回味着记忆的脚步声。
183. The evening sky to me is like a window, and a lighted lamp, and a waiting behind it.
夜空于我如一扇窗,一盏明灯,一次温暖的守候。
184. He who is too busy doing good finds no time to be good.
忙于行善而无暇善其身。
185. I am the autumn cloud, empty of rain, see my fullness in the field of ripened rice.
我是秋日里的一抹云,空空无雨,把自己完全交给了硕果累累的稻田。
186. They hated and killed and men praised them.
But God in shame hastens to hide its memory under the green grass.
他们相互憎恨,自相残杀,人类反而歌颂了他们。
上帝引以为耻,匆匆将他们埋在了绿草下。
187. Toes are the fingers that have forsaken their past.
脚趾是那些舍弃了过去的手指。
188. Darkness travels towards light, but blindness towards death.
黑暗指向光明,而盲目走向死亡。
189. The pet dog suspects the universe for scheming to take its place.
小狗怀疑着世界密谋侵占它的位子。
190. Sit still, my heart, do not raise your dust.
Let the world find its way to you.
我的心啊,请安静地坐着,别扬起你的尘土。
让世界发现找寻你的路。
网友评论