中文的很多内容可以“望文生义”
英文呢?
当然可以同理使用!
现在就来学只需直译
所看即所得的实用英文吧!
❤-1-
(In) Black and White
白纸黑字
He asked me to put the details down in black and white.
他要求我把细节,白纸黑字清楚的写下来
-2-
Be able to do something in your sleep
我闭着眼睛也能…
Don't worry, I can do this essay in my sleep.
别担心,这事儿我闭着眼睛也能做
-3-
Have money to burn
壕
Buying luxury brand is an easy way to show you have money to burn.
使用奢侈品是最明显表明你土豪的方式
-4-
Blood is thicker than water
血浓于水
Mr Jack hires relatives to work in his shops. Blood is thicker than water.
杰克逊先生雇用亲戚在店里工作,亲戚总比外人可靠些
-5-
Keep somebody at arm's length
保持一臂距离
He keeps all his clients at arm's length.
为了避免太亲近,他与所有客户都保持一定距离
-6-
Close your eyes to something
对……视而不见
You can’t close your eyes to his bad manners.
你不能对他的不礼貌视而不见
-7-
Two heads are better than one
三个臭皮匠赛过诸葛亮
Two heads, it is said, are better than one.
俗话说,两个脑袋总比一个强
❤~~~~~
网友评论