美文网首页教育外语学习
译| 泰戈尔-《飞鸟集》 节选151-160

译| 泰戈尔-《飞鸟集》 节选151-160

作者: 6f128cf1e7af | 来源:发表于2016-09-03 20:36 被阅读243次

    151. God’s great power is in the gentle breeze, not in the storm.

    上帝的力量在轻拂的微风中,而非狂风暴雨间。

    152. This is a dream in which things are all loose and they oppress. I shall find them gathered in thee when I awake and shall be free.

    在梦里,所有的都是散漫的。等我醒来,所有又积聚在一起了。然后,我就自由了。

    153. “Who is there to take up my duties?” asked the setting sun.

    “I shall do what I can, my Master,” said the earthen lamp.

    落日问:“谁能接任我的职责呢?”

    路灯说:“定当竭尽所能,我的主人。”

    154. By plucking her petals you do not gather the beauty of the flower.

    摘下片片花瓣,却夺不走花朵的美。

    155. Silence will carry your voice like the nest that holds the sleeping birds.

    沉默承载着话语,如鸟巢守候着沉睡的幼鸟。

    156. The Great walks with the Small without fear.

    The Middling keeps aloof.

    伟大欣然与渺小同行,

    平凡一直冷漠地回避。

    157. The night opens the flowers in secret and allows the day to get thanks.

    花朵在黑夜中默默绽放,等待着白天的赞叹。

    158. Power takes as ingratitude the writhings of its victims.

    权势认为牺牲者的痛苦在于忘恩负义。

    159. When we rejoice in our fullness, then we can part with our fruits with joy.

    为充实而感到愉悦,那么我们将不再只因收获而愉悦了。

    160. The raindrops kissed the earth and whispered, “We are thy homesick children, mother, come back to thee from the heaven.”

    雨滴亲吻着大地,轻声说:“母亲,想你了,我们从天堂来见你了。”

    相关文章

      网友评论

        本文标题:译| 泰戈尔-《飞鸟集》 节选151-160

        本文链接:https://www.haomeiwen.com/subject/kmchettx.html