美文网首页简友广场哲思想法
潘多拉日常口语打卡笔记(22)

潘多拉日常口语打卡笔记(22)

作者: 英语小魔王 | 来源:发表于2019-07-05 02:48 被阅读1次

    Test-driving When Buying A Car

    买车试驾

    This style of car really appeals to me. 

    Would you like to take it for a spin?

    That's be great!

    Alright. but you gotta buckle your seat belt.

    Can I get on the expressway to test the speed?

    As long as you don't go over the speed limit, sure.

    Wow, this car definitely packs some horsepower!


    核心知识点:

    我真地挺喜欢这个车型。

    This style/model of car really appeals to me. 

    设计得要雅俗共赏,老幼皆宜。

    This design has to appeal to all ages and social groups.

    表示喜爱的表达:

    不过我被你吸引,你也被我吸引了。

    See, I'm attracted to you. And you, you're attracted to me.

    天晓得那太吸引人了,太吸引人了。

    And god knows that's appealing. It's very appealing.

    我无可救药地爱上了她。

    I'm hopelessly smitten with her.

    想不想去试驾一下?

    Would you like to take it for a spin?

    Do you like to take it for a test drive?

    Do you test-drive it?

    开车前别忘了系好安全带。

    Don't forget to buckle up before start driving.

    请您坐好,系好安全带。

    Please be seated, fasten your seat belt.

    我能上高速试试它的速度吗?

    Can I get on the expressway to test the speed?

    高速公路 highway(motorway)

    当然,只要不超速就行。

    As long as you don't go over the speed limit, sure.

    只要坐好本职工作,就没什么可担心的。

    There is nothing to worry about as long as you do your job well.

    表示超速:

    exceed 

    exceed the speed limit 

    break 

    break the speed limit 

    我想知道我是在什么地方超速而收到罚单的。

    I want to know at what point I went over the speed limit and got the ticket.

    哇,这辆车一定马力十足。

    Wow, this car definitely packs some horsepower!

    要不,我们先来个试驾你看怎么样?

    Well, why don't we start it with a test drive?

    自打小时候我就梦想着能有这么一辆车。

    I wanted a car like this since I was a kid.

    这样把,我更想测测“她”的性能。

    You know what?I'd rather take her for a spin.

    相关文章

      网友评论

        本文标题:潘多拉日常口语打卡笔记(22)

        本文链接:https://www.haomeiwen.com/subject/qwkucctx.html