美文网首页CATTI 英语翻译学习英语语言·翻译
【20190129】雨一直下Raining all the ti

【20190129】雨一直下Raining all the ti

作者: 月光照亮沥青路 | 来源:发表于2019-01-29 22:08 被阅读2次

    还记得张雨宇的那首《雨一直下》吗?我害怕下雨天带来的凉,可是也很喜欢下雨天营造的氛围,于是把曾经反反复复去爬香山的感受记下来,借用《雨一直下》来改编。利用昨日的中英文差异来个翻译,小试牛刀。

雨一直下,天空开始变暗,【意合Vs形合】

As it keeps raining, it becomes dark.

在雾的朦胧中,冷气开始慢慢靠近。【后重心Vs前重心】

I feel cold and colder in the mist,

气温很低,优乐美却很温暖。【意合Vs形合】

Low as the temperature, yet milk warms me.

躲在雨伞下,慢慢欣赏香山。【意合Vs形合】

Hidden under the umbrella, I appreciate Fragrant Hill.

眼望着红叶,心里满是欢喜。【意合Vs形合】

Looking at these red leaves, I feel extremely delighted.

偶尔遇见枫叶,总让我惊喜无限。【动态Vs静态】

Running into maple leaves brings me surprise.

湿透的鞋子,始终念念不忘。【意合Vs形合】

With wet shoes, I keep it in mind.

手握着红色枫叶,剩下的只有足迹。【动态Vs静态】

Holding red maple leaves, I have nothing left but footprints.

因为想念红叶才爬山。【后重心Vs前重心】

I choose to climb out of my love of red leaves.

累不累都一直坚持着,【重复Vs省略】

Whether I feel tired or not,

不管是寒冷的湿气还是陡峭的山峰,

Whether there are coldness or steep mountains,

始终不愿意回头,

I keep climbing on.

很累了也一直向前,

Exhausted as I’m, I insist on climbing.

只要抱着手中的零食,便开开心心。【动态Vs静态】

With snacks in my hand, I can always wear a smile.

相关文章

网友评论

    本文标题:【20190129】雨一直下Raining all the ti

    本文链接:https://www.haomeiwen.com/subject/xvpfsqtx.html