11,Some unseen fingers, like an idle breeze, are playing upon my heart the music of the ripples.
微风用她那一双柔若无骨的手撩拨着我欲盖弥彰的心事,弹奏出一曲蝶恋花。
12,What language is thine, O sea?
The language of eternal question.
What language is thy answer, O sky?
The language of eternal silence.
海浪不停的问什么是永恒,却不知天空一直用默默的守护在向她诠释着。
13,Listen, my heart, to the whispers of the world with which it makes love to you.
透过我的笔尖,你有没有听到这世界对你爱的宣言?
14,The mystery of creation is like the darkness of night--it is great.
Delusions of knowledge are like the fog of the morning.
昙花只在今日为你现,而我已默默准备十年。
15,Do not seat your love upon a precipice because it is high.
真爱不是悬崖边的勇敢,而是屋檐下的陪伴。
16,I sit at my window this morning where the world like a passer-by stops for a moment, nods to me and goes.
我是世间的一个过客,今晨,我却听见世界经过我窗前的脚步声。
17,These little thoughts are the rustle of leaves; they have their whisper of joy in my mind.
原谅我的失神,因为我刚刚听见了豌豆破土的呐喊还有蛐蛐在聊着小城旧事。
18,What you are you do not see, what you see is your shadow.
镜中的你看你看的最清,你也将看他一生。
19,My wishes are fools, they shout across thy song, my Master.
Let me but listen.
自然啊,我想收回我愚蠢的愿望认真听你的忠告。
20,I cannot choose the best.
The best chooses me.
我不能定天之阴晴,只能打开心窗,期待阳光照在我脸上。
网友评论